g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Disgusting and weird behaviour in football

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
If I was Moyes I'd cut up his contract, totally disgusting thing to do on the field.
They won't sack him but Moyes did say he'll get some punishment, he said this after the game...
"It was despicable. I've not seen it from him. We like him, he's a really good boy around the club... it is out of character. He will deserve everything he gets and he'll get something he deserves from us. It's unacceptable."

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord

Joel Veltman acts like he will play the ball out of touch because a Sparta player is injured. The rest of the Sparta players let their guard down and he quickly resumes play and goes on the attack.

Horrible little cnut Joel Veltman, he’s like Van Bommel minus any sort of footballing ability.

Needham

For disgusting and weird nothing will ever top Joachim Loew's self ass eating. It just lines up so many thoughts picturing what he does when he's alone.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Think Ajax fans singing about Stefan Postma's sexual escapades with his ex-wife (She bummed him with a strap on) and then leaked the video.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
It baffles me, that a game of football can inspire people to make the most vile personal attacks on opposition fans and players.

Worse yet, fans fighting in the streets and terraces after a game. It just doesn't compute for me, inflicting physical harm on other humans because they support a different team.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Damn, when and where.. do you know? It's in situations like these that VAR could be a real lifesaver, or at least save you from being punched in the face. I wonder if they all knew some guys on the yellow team was nuts, ref started running pretty quickly and the other team seemed to ignore it too:lol:

SER19

Where are the Suarez t shirts? That was disgusting and weird

Chipper

Adulterer.
Found out that was in Ethiopia on Monday.

Yellows are Welwalo Adigrat University FC vs Defence. The BBC say the league has been suspended and a coach fired - presumably that's the one who punched the ref.

The league has problems. Found another article saying two teams were recently ordered to play games behind closed doors because of fan violence, and that Welwalo and another side were fined for the same. https://www.thereporterethiopia.com/article/federation-punishes-three-clubs

It gets political
https://www.npr.org/sections/parall...r-stadiums-have-become-political-battlefields

On a lighter note, the same team's keeper did this recently:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Don't like Liverpool at all but I got to admit my distaste for Madrid and Ronaldo is far far greater. Hopefully they smash those white clowns.
That's fecking vile. How could any United fan or otherwise hate Ronaldo. Even as Barca fan you got to respect the guy.

Anyway, football is changing imo. Less about clubs and more about the players.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Really hate players that act surprised when they are sent off for disgusting challenges.

zeekey

Really hate players that act surprised when they are sent off for disgusting challenges.
Cameron Jerome, could also fall into the “players you forgot existed” thread.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Cameron Jerome, could also fall into the “players you forgot existed” thread.
He's always one of the first names that spring to mind when I'm reminded of Pulis' Stoke. Just a bunch of talentless anti-footballers who were only interested in breaking legs and other crazy shenanigans.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
For disgusting and weird nothing will ever top Joachim Loew's self ass eating. It just lines up so many thoughts picturing what he does when he's alone.
There was one German guy on here who claimed it's perfectly normal for a man to do and didn't know what's all the fuss about - he even posted some dodgy-looking stats I think. True story.

lysglimt

Scout
Why is that a sending off? Surely, surely, surely not in the rule book?!?
In theory it could be - def yellow for leaving the pitch without the refs approval - and a second yellow for time-wasting. But I doubt that was why he was sent off :)

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool

Couldn't really see what had happened until the replay. Dear me, imagine having the balls to complain about seeing red for that...

Angry Virginian

Supports
Tottenham
Not during the game but swapping shirts and wearing them while they are still wet. I would never want to wear another man's sweat.

Bergman

Supports
Liverpool
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Just seen this. Bet he couldnt do any worse than Martin Atkinson in his state.

Edit. Can't quote a post with clip in it. I mean the drunken refree clip.