Divock Origi

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Reportedly on the verge of joining Liverpool. I think he can become a top class player there.

Fecking Belgians. Another one.

Santos J

Wasn't sure about him at first but he has looked more and more impressive. Finishing needs improving though. Is he being loaned back to Lille if/when the scousers sign him?

Patchbeard

Finishing has been dire. David N'God esque. Doesn't he only have like 1 goal in the French Ligue?

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
Good Lord. That passage of play.
But his finishing needs work. He's not a natural in front of goal by the looks of it.

m1y2

hes similar to welbeck but a worse finisher.. and looks like Zaha... anyway Im impressed with him fr a 19 y old

Red Stone

Being a starting striker for Belgium at 19 isn't bad at all, even if Benteke is injured and Lukaku is temporarily shite.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
His finishing has not been that bad. He's missed no sitters, and has made some very good efforts, more a case of Howard making very good saves and unlucky to hit the bar, again, not from a sitter.

Robbie Boy

Yeah he's setting the world alight at Lille from what I hear. Guess he's going to be better than the shite that's there at the moment.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
I heard that

I also heard he's been very underwhelming in France this season?
Started the season off playing well in a very underwhelming Lille attack (team, even). He's dropped off recently though. Apparently Lille supporters are furious at him because he's started to look uninterested and he's desperate to leave and join us.

Classical Mechanic

Started the season in scintillating form with 4 goals in 11 games. Still looking pretty tasty but not quite as good with 0 goals in his last 14. It is a tough school over there.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
The last I heard about him, he hadn't scored in some 900 minutes of football. :lol:

Welcome Divock!

thelemon

The only time I've seen him this year was against Everton and he was dreadful. In fairness though, he was decent in the WC and the whole team were bad on this occasion. Can't really comment too much but he looks OK, nothing special.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Started the season off playing well in a very underwhelming Lille attack (team, even). He's dropped off recently though. Apparently Lille supporters are furious at him because he's started to look uninterested and he's desperate to leave and join us.
So performing poorly and with an equally poor attitude to boot. Doesn't bode well for Liverpool.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Origi, Balotelli, Borini, Lambert and a crocked Sturridge is a truly hilarious set of striking options.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
I'm happy enough with Sturridge as first choice and a young Origi as third/fourth choice. Need at least one, potentially two depending on Rodgers' system moving forward, who is top class along with Sturridge.

Underwhelming is polite, he's been truly shit for the amount of responsibility he was given and chances he's received.
He's been Lille's only creative force this season. He's not been shit at all, he's been poor for a couple of months, but up until about the first Wolfsburg game he was playing well. He's been poor for the past two and a half months with a few good matches against PSG and Toulouse.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He really was that bad Barney, you should have heard what some of the Lille fans had to say on the radio after some of his bad performances. He was described as a player whose the hype went to the head.