Do you still watch when we're 3-0 down?

abkmufc92

It depends on the game but when the players clearly give up like yesterday why should I continue to watch them when they can't be bothered to put any effort into playing.

Shiva87

Watched till we the ETH interview aired. Must be something wrong with my head to volunteer for such suffering!

Fts 74

It started with 5 of us watching at 4 3 walked out 2 of us stuck it out till the end constantly repeating wtf is going on.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Turned it off at 3-0. It had already ruined my day, so was into damage limitation by then. It’s usually forgotten about and “on to the next game” mentality but woke up even more annoyed at the manager/players.

Absolutely unacceptable from all involved.

Steve Bruce

I watched the whole game.

However if I'm at the match, if we go 3 down with 5 to go I leave, not because I'm disgusted or because I'm a sore loser but more to beat the traffic.

I live in NI so I only get to OT a couple of times a season but I follow my local side every week and that 5 minutes makes the difference in getting home much quicker.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I stuck it out thinking it couldn't get worse and that perhaps United would knick a goal and make it interesting, maybe lose with some pride.

I was shocked to see such lazy possession, lazy concentration, lazy jogging about, lazy decision making (or lack of), so forth. They literally mailed it in. I cannot recall ever seeing a single match, not just a United match, where practically every loose ball, every ricochet, every deflection seemingly fell to one side throughout, and that's not like one side were just hustling for those bounces - they literally fell right to them. The bounce fortune was summed up when Salah got that one fluke bounce off McTominay's hip. The lazy was summed up with Shaw slowly reacting to a ball near the goal that ultimately fluke bounced for Salah's second. Every goal was a calamitous series of events or a single miscue self-inflicted by United players lacking positional sense, awareness, professionalism, so forth.

It's the Daily Mail but Oliver Holt nailed it here.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...seen-team-fold-suddenly-English-football.html

wangyu

Yeah I watched it all but I barely have any recollections fromthe second half, utter shock, i’m still feeling weird about it.

shabz

Watched all of our matches to the end. Good to know when we are winning, if we are really good and how much improvement we can make. If we lose, it's good to see if we are really bad and what we can do to improve in the next fixtures. I think the scorelines only give us half the story most games.

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
I turned it off after the 3rd goal so no.

GeordieRed

Always watch to the end. Then highlights on MOTD. My masochism knows no limit.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
At 2-0 I was fine having a go but could tell it would wind up like the 1-6 vs City in 2011.

Oddly, if that game had finished 1-2 instead of Agueeeero, we would have tied GD and GF. No idea what comes next, fair play?

Giggsy’s left foot

Yup. Every minute. Looking for the brave players. Casemiro. Fred. Rashford. Antony. Weghorst. Shaw.
The rest? . Unfortunately not andvahould be moved on.

wangyu

I always keep following the match but when we’re being completely outplayed I tend to multitask, I was able to paint the entire house this way

Marcus

Yeah even at 4.30am in Singapore. I was just hoping we would show character and pull 1 goal back.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Turned off the TV at half time. No point watching. It was so clear that it was not to be our day. Nothing new lately. When nothing is right, it’ll go horribly wrong for us. My expectations are lowered significantly these days. It’s good for my blood pressure.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Yes I like to see which players are cowards and walk straight down the tunnel and the ones that still go over to the supporters, especially when we’re away and they’ve travelled miles to watch them perform like shite.

Dominant

Nah it's was same slack start of half which really started the annihilation at Anfield
Exactly. I was checking the timing at the start of the 2nd half. at 47th minute when they had a corner, I was thinking, this is going to go in similar to Anfield, and guess what? It did. So much slackness and lack of urgency.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
At 3-0 you can either get angry, laugh or cry. I typically choose laugh, in a disillusioned manner. I’ll never stop watching unless they literally stand there and let the opponents just walk past them.

rpitchfo

Im much more likely to turn a game off if we are cruising than the other way round to be honest.

Crimson King

At 3-0 you can either get angry, laugh or cry. I typically choose laugh, in a disillusioned manner. I’ll never stop watching unless they literally stand there and let the opponents just walk past them.
Which is why I turned it off at 4 against Liverpool.

If the team haven't bothered to turn up, then I'm not hanging around either.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
I watch to the end of every game. If I am at the game I stay to the end.

Dannn411

I used to but not anymore. Refuse to keep putting myself through near depression because of a bunch of players who couldn't give two sh*ts about me. So when they don't show up, then there is no point for me to keep watching. But saying all that, I somehow stayed till the end of the 7-0, the 6-3 and the Brentford 4-0.

wolvored

I turned it off at the 3rd goal as it was obvious we wasnt going to come back. In fact was wxpecting to see 4-0 or worse at full time. Liverpool the 4th goal, City first half and Brentford the 3rd goal. If were losing but playing with some purpose then will watch in hope until the end.

Dan_F

I turned it off after the third goal. I think it was the manner of it, as I haven’t done that through any of the batterings we’ve taken in the last 10 years.

I did leave 10 minutes before the end of the Liverpool game, but that was purely because I was hoping everyone else did and the coach would beat the traffic. It didn’t.