Television Doctor Who

Fingeredmouse

From the net.
Did River and the Doctor spent 24 years together?

He uses time travel to ensure a perfect date, gives her the sonic screwdriver that she had in "Silence in the Library", and comforts her by revealing that the nights on Darillium last "24 years", giving River a happy life spent with the Doctor before her impending death in the Library.

But Rivers story is all over the place in time, but I dont think she is Flood.
She's Moffat's character. I'd be surprised at her being used extensively by RTD.

jasT1981

Reports this morning that Millie Gibson (Ruby) has already left Doctor Who and Varada Sethu will be replacing her in season 2 with Ruby in only 2/3 eps.

Kinda par for the course with RTD. Major cast change in every season.

Season 1 - 9 & Rose
Season 2 - 10 & Rose
Season 3 - 10 & Martha
Season 4 - 10 & Donna

New Season 1 - 15 and Ruby
New Season 2 - 15 and Varada

Ruby's story does seem like a one and done. Clara came in with a big mystery and when it got solved she should have left. I loved Clara but she stayed too long. Maybe with Ruby's story done there is no need for her.

Or she is a timelord and she regenerates into Varada, but the Bi-Generation keeps Ruby alive. Ruby grows old and becomes Mrs Flood to make sure young Ruby does meet up with the Doctor in some sort of timeloop.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
So far the return of RTD is terrible..the so called reboot doesnt work for me..i dont care if its woke ot not the stories itself are just not that interesting and intriguing..

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
So far the return of RTD is terrible..the so called reboot doesnt work for me..i dont care if its woke ot not the stories itself are just not that interesting and intriguing..
Even if you think the episodes have been shit quality wise - It has been a ratings smash, critically well received with high AI scores and the majority of the fandom have loved it. His return has objectively not been terrible for Doctor Who which was completely in the shit following the Chibnal era. The fact he’s managed to piss off the Mail and the usual gaggle of anti-woke cnuts on YouTube so much they have to spend their days review bombing rotten tomatoes whilst doing it is but an added bonus.

pauldyson1uk

Reports this morning that Millie Gibson (Ruby) has already left Doctor Who and Varada Sethu will be replacing her in season 2 with Ruby in only 2/3 eps.

Season 1 - 9 & Rose
Season 2 - 10 & Rose
Season 3 - 10 & Martha
Season 4 - 10 & Donna

Ruby's story does seem like a one and done. Clara came in with a big mystery and when it got solved she should have left. I loved Clara but she stayed too long. Maybe with Ruby's story done there is no need for her.

Or she is a timelord and she regenerates into Varada, but the Bi-Generation keeps Ruby alive. Ruby grows old and becomes Mrs Flood to make sure young Ruby does meet up with the Doctor in some sort of timeloop.
That not a bad explanation, but all the reports I have seen say she was dropped and it was as bit of a shock, but thats RTD for you.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Even if you think the episodes have been shit quality wise - It has been a ratings smash, critically well received with high AI scores and the majority of the fandom have loved it.
Huge red flag if the robots are enjoying it.

Smores

Season 1 - 9 & Rose
Season 2 - 10 & Rose
Season 3 - 10 & Martha
Season 4 - 10 & Donna

Hopefully true as she seems to be a terrible actor. Yeah it's Dr who and you don't need to be amazing but something better than high school play would be good.

Loon

:lol:
Saw the singing and thought, "Russell's watched STRANGE NEW WORLDS too (or BUFFY reruns)"

lsd

The Oracle
Some reports saying Millie was fired for being a diva, others saying she quit due to poor conditions and problems with production staff ala Ecclestone.

Could be Disney wanted someone else that they knew in the role. I have a feeling Disney have more control than people think

lsd

The Oracle
I am re-watching Doctor Who and I have got to The Giggle.
I had thought about Mrs Flood, could she actually be the Doctor? Could she be Tennent's Doctor after a few regenerations
Tennant's doctor regenerates into Ncuti i believe. He stated he was the way he is because Tennant took time out with Donna.

Mrs Flood is likely River or else another Master perhaps

pauldyson1uk

Tennant's doctor regenerates into Ncuti i believe. He stated he was the way he is because Tennant took time out with Donna.

Mrs Flood is likely River or else another Master perhaps
yeah but all this bi regeneration stuff who knows. 2 Doctors 2 TARDIS's which we know Tennents Doctor uses because at the end of the Giggle they talk about it.
I doubt very much its River,

pauldyson1uk

The BBC today confirms that Ncuti Gatwa will depart Doctor Who after his second season as the Fifteenth Doctor, set to air in 2025. Matt Smith, renowned for his role as the Eleventh Doctor, will once again step into the TARDIS, this time as the sixteenth incarnation of the Time Lord, mirroring David Tennant’s celebrated Doctor Who return last year.
Was not expecting a Smith return

https://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/matt-smith-returns-as-16th-doctor-101138.htm

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
The BBC today confirms that Ncuti Gatwa will depart Doctor Who after his second season as the Fifteenth Doctor, set to air in 2025. Matt Smith, renowned for his role as the Eleventh Doctor, will once again step into the TARDIS, this time as the sixteenth incarnation of the Time Lord, mirroring David Tennant’s celebrated Doctor Who return last year.
Was not expecting a Smith return

https://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/matt-smith-returns-as-16th-doctor-101138.htm
That's from April 1st mate.