g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Does anyone else really despise Real Madrid?

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
Its ridiculous how they haven't faced any great team to win the UCL

And Atletico, what a bunch of cuckolds. They cheat, rob and score offside goals to beat far superior Barça and Bayern, and proceed to let Real get up in their ass again. They deserve this suffering.

Gasolin

Yes. Arrogant b******* who always steal our players. United should be ahead of them, in all possible ways.

El Zoido

Took the easy route to the final, got outplayed, fouled like cnuts, won on penalties. No karma in football.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Oh absolutely. Disgusting win.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
That was unreal from Oblak. Didn't even dive into a corner hoping he got the right guess. Just didn't even bother.

NJM78

Would rather a hobo shit in my mouth than see real win trophies. Corrupt, cheating feckers.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Can't stand that club, incredible how unlikeable they are.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Yes. Corrupt, cheating bastards.

I hope Pepe's next shite is a hedgehog.

NK86

I really like Atletico and was really wishing they could lift this trophy. Feel sorry for Antoine after than penalty miss. Deserved to lift the title.

Raw

I don't like to wish injuries on players, but if there's one player that deserves a punch it's Pepe. Such a fecking clown.

)_(

Is there anyone that isn't a fan that likes them?

Eddy_JukeZ

Yes. Sickening they've won twice in the past 3 years.

Tbf they probably were the best team in 2014, but this year? Meh. One of the least impressive winners of the UCL.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
All it took was facing Roma, a weakened Wolfsburg, a pathetic Silva-less City, to face Atletico in the final. Go ahead with an offside goal and winning by penalties. FFS.

Skills

Snitch
I like them. Every pantomime needs its villain.

I find Barcelona and Bayern a lot more dislikeable, but I don't really have anything against them too.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I fecking hate it when underdogs squeeze their way to the final only to lose in a very shitty way. Fair enough, they beat Barca and Bayern so the blame must go to those 2 clubs too but christ, step up man.

Zoo

I hate Ramos and Pepe. It's disgusting how much they get away with, year in year out.

Someone

Something
I don't hate them but AM faced so many top teams and deserved to win it more, real just lucked their way into a final.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
This is a stupid thread. People who like Madrid (like myself) wont comment on it and those that despite them will. So basically a thread to mention how much we hate Real?

The bitterness is real. I cannot stand Barca and their tikki taka wankfest. Madrid always excites me. I love their star studded line up and history. Ronaldo gets ANOTHER champions league!

The United

United fans hating other successful teams while laughing at others for doing the same to us WHEN we were successful. Well football fans I guess.

FujiVice

They can beat Athletico but they cant beat early 90s technology. They can go fax themselves.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Considering the squeaky clean image that Barcelona has in comparison, I don't hate them at all.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It's just one of those things where they're not as good as Barca, have had to sack their manager in the middle of the season and replace his with a rookie and ended up European champions again.

Jammy gits.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not really. They have cnuts in their team but so do most big clubs. They're snidey in the transfer market but so are Barca and Bayern etc. They've just won their 11th European cup so I doubt they give one feck.

Sigma

No, they are probably my favourite team outside England.

justboy68

I don't hate them, although I was rooting for the underdogs tonight. People just seem a little bitter to be honest.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I don't think I'd dislike them as much if they didn't have Pepe playing for them.