Donald Trump - All things impeachment.... | Acquitted in the Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
and a Rio top lip
It's so sexy, in a way, because it's fascinating how the person can speak so articulately with a heavy accent without really moving that upper lip. I can't look away.

Strong opening statement from her, though. She's challenged a key Trump defense point, would be interesting to see how Castor/Jordan/Ratcliffe respond to that.

kidbob

This lady is very impressive. So clear and concise about the information, taking no shit and a brilliant speaker to boot.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
(Unfortunately) the Senate Republicans have much more intelligent and eloquent speakers to grill folks so I'm not cheering too much over the three amigos ineptitude in these hearings.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Trump can burn the USA flag on live TV and Jim Jordan wouldn't accept it happened.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Romney's meeting with Donald today...already thinking of finding a new SOS after Pompeo was thrown under the bus yesterday?
Hmm now which Senator in particular does Trump need loyalty from right now...

Redplane

The Trump Presidency has really been the poster child for the mass failure and collapse of the American political system. No wonder China is rushing to become the world s new superpower through any means necessary - there is a vacancy - and no money thrown at walls or defense is going to fix that.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
You need a leader with vision as well as someone who respects traditions and values, but one who knows when some traditions and values have become outdated. You need one who will look to the future not the past. Make progress not destroy it or take the country back decades like Trump has done in nearly ever single way possible.

Removing regulations protecting investors and stopping the banks and lenders going rogue.

Removing environmental regulations and allowing more drilling, fracking, asbestos production and the dumping of chemicals and waste.

Removing carbon emission regs for car manafacturors.

Taking the US out of the Paris Agreement.

Relaxing or removing many hunting laws and removing restrictions on many endangered species.

The deficit has gone out of control.

And on and on and on....

The only one progressive thing I can remember him announcing is the plan to visit Mars but even that was bullshit and a distraction from another scandal as weeks later he removed NASA funding.

He really has taken the USA backwards in an immeasurable way.

But yay! The stocks are up.

sport2793

Impeachment tracker on 538 continues to trend downward for support of impeachment, I really dislike this country. At this rate, people are actually being convinced that Trump shouldn't be impeached. Truly stupid country with stupid people.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Impeachment tracker on 538 continues to trend downward for support of impeachment, I really dislike this country. At this rate, people are actually being convinced that Trump shouldn't be impeached. Truly stupid country with stupid people.
Same level of stupid as people who will vote in a BoJo majority govt.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
So Nunes just never considers any testimony or evidence only to recite the same arguments. Trump's mushroom must be so far down his mouth.

Redplane

I'm still wondering if the Dems have an ace up their sleeve somehow. Though even Bolton or Pompeo testifying may .. Or most definitely will not be enough to convince the likes of juvenile bully like guys like Jordan.

Drifter

American
Schiff was holding back the tears when he quoted Elijah Cummings "We are better than this".

Status
Not open for further replies.