Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

So, how can Kav still be allowed to serve on the Supreme Court? Trump's just openly admitted he knowingly placed him there to do his dirty work knowing he was guilty of the crimes and acts he was questioned about.

I'm shocked :rolleyes:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The seat was unjustly stolen from Obama by McConnell. Per say the DNC wanted to overturn that would it take a SCOTUS ruling? I'm sure it will never be challenged by the weak Dems, granted a moot effort perhaps.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The most important part imo is the Russians believe they have kompromat on Trump. Wish we will find out what it is.

Superden

"a walk that has no been shown to be totally appropriate" wasn't that the upside down bible / call in the Sniper Elite to wipe out protestors event?

Also calling Mark Milley a coward,

is a tad unbecoming from someone who dodged the draft. But no doubt his super patriotic militaristic flag shagging fans will lap it up.

MrMarcello

You only need to mention the SF tab not the awards and wars/operations served. Gen Milley probably laughed his ass off at Trump's response.

As to the "statement", seems he did not finish his thought or left out a transition in the sentence about how Milley got the job because something about Mattis. Is he saying because Mattis would not recommend him he selected Milley? Is he saying he would not recommend Milley cause he cannot stand him? Or cannot stand Mattis? Or Mattis cannot stand Milley?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I would pay all the money to watch a General Milley vs. Captain Bone Spurs fight on PPV. All the money.

MrMarcello

Some good comments by subscribers.
"Imagine being an adult and booing windmills."
"Just listen to them, just clapping like seals. He could kill some of his followers there and they'd just say closet democrats died."
"Hes never seen anyone who's aced the test but the only people who even get the test are children and people who have dementia. Both are very unlikely to ace it. So he's essentially bragging he's smarter than people with severe dementia or a child."
"Dammit, for the 100th time, they're wind turbines. Windmills are for grinding corn!!"

Bunch of lies, and he's now toting the Ashley Babbitt is innocent tripe.

Last edited:

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Is this his best ever?

This coming from Mr 'I only hire the best people'

He's really losing his shit now.

Fecking hilarious :lol: :lol:

Siorac

The seat was unjustly stolen from Obama by McConnell. Per say the DNC wanted to overturn that would it take a SCOTUS ruling? I'm sure it will never be challenged by the weak Dems, granted a moot effort perhaps.
It may have been unjust but it was perfectly lawful. There's nothing to challenge.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

Highlight of my day (other than Fauci calling Rand Paul a liar in a Senate hearing today) was seeing a headline on Twitter of "Barrack to be indicted on charges" and watching Trumpers lose their mind thinking it was re: Obama.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Highlight of my day (other than Fauci calling Rand Paul a liar in a Senate hearing today) was seeing a headline on Twitter of "Barrack to be indicted on charges" and watching Trumpers lose their mind thinking it was re: Obama.
Here's that Fauci-Rand exchange for all to enjoy:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
@Raoul Do you foresee any legal punishments for Trump down the line or will he escape it?
I’m not Raoul but I’ll chirp in here. Daniel Goldman said on Twitter that all his knowledge of how Trump works and the fact Weissman would not flip on him makes it virtually impossible to ever hit Trump with any charges relating to any of his businesses. He doesn’t even use email and his finger prints are never directly on anything. He always has people carry out his dirty work for him with no paper trail.

That’s his business crimes. His crimes as a politician will never be held to an account because courts are terrified of charging political crimes.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I’m not Raoul but I’ll chirp in here. Daniel Goldman said on Twitter that all his knowledge of how Trump works and the fact Weissman would not flip on him makes it virtually impossible to ever hit Trump with any charges relating to any of his businesses. He doesn’t even use email and his finger prints are never directly on anything. He always has people carry out his dirty work for him with no paper trail.

That’s his business crimes. His crimes as a politician will never be held to an account because courts are terrified of charging political crimes.
feck sake. Lets hope the Manhattan DA finds something