Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I’m reminded of “stupid watergate”; dubbed by John Oliver as "a scandal with all the potential ramifications of Watergate, but where everyone involved is stupid and bad at everything".

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )

It might be a bit of a stereotype but this is a classic sociopathic trait isn’t it? Keeping a trophy of those you have wronged for reinforcement of how big, powerful and clever you are.
He literally looks like a demon in this pic

WPMUFC

Former President Donald Trump issued a statement on Thursday asking for the identity of a security official who killed a participant in January’s unrest in the nation’s capital — just after a conservative website claimed it may have an answer.

“Who shot Ashli Babbitt?” Trump said in an afternoon email distributed by his Save America political action committee. The four-word message was titled, “Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.”
https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump...outlet-alleges-it-was-pences-security-detail/

Only in present day american can an insurrectionist smash their way through the capitol, get to a point where it's sealed off to protect congressional members from likely being murdered, one of the insurrectionist is captured on footage trying to break through the barrier and after being killed is now a martyr for the rivial poilitical party that demands justice for said insurrectionist.

What a fecked up country. Sleeping walking into the utter and total collapse of a major political party into fascism and people will just say "it's all bluster, they don't actually believe what they say"

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump...outlet-alleges-it-was-pences-security-detail/

Only in present day american can an insurrectionist smash their way through the capitol, get to a point where it's sealed off to protect congressional members from likely being murdered, one of the insurrectionist is captured on footage trying to break through the barrier and after being killed is now a martyr for the rivial poilitical party that demands justice for said insurrectionist.

What a fecked up country. Sleeping walking into the utter and total collapse of a major political party into fascism and people will just say "it's all bluster, they don't actually believe what they say"
So fecked up, as you say. At some point will someone in government say enough is enough and throw TFG in jail for trying to obstruct democracy and trying to overthrow the government? Or will they wait until there’s more trouble?

Superden

I've been lurking on here since the orange one got the big job. Obviously had to make my first post here. Its a sign.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I've been lurking on here since the orange one got the big job. Obviously had to make my first post here. Its a sign.
I feel like it's less of a sign if you do it on purpose without content in your post, but I'll stop stalking you now. ;)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Dudes like Stephen Miller and Dan Bongino look like they suffer from real life dark side corruption.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
This is the problem, if he hadn't carried on after the election and in January, he may have got himself a half decent lawyer... problem is the only people willing to put their name on the line for him are two bit chumps who probably write their name in crayon.

Just a complete lack of forward thinking

SirAF

Ageist
Good luck suing a company for enforcing their own T&Cs.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Attention seeking at its finest. Hopefully this will result in an eternal ban from all platforms.
Zuck will welcome him back with open arms if he announces that he’s running.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
https://www.salon.com/2021/07/10/tr...girlfriend-kimberly-guilfoyle-report_partner/
Trump is furious with Don Jr's "annoying" girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle: report
She raised eyebrows during the 2020 campaign for bragging that she would give lap dances to big money donors

"It's Donald Trump's most frequent complaint: people profiting off his name. The latest offender? His son's girlfriend, MAGA's own Eva Perón, Kimberly Guilfoyle," the report states before adding that aides claim "Trump has been openly griping that Guilfoyle joined Eric Greitens' campaign for Senate in Missouri as national campaign chair, and he's becoming increasingly short with Guilfoyle."