5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
How‘s his performance so far? Everyone looks world class in bundesliga, if he can’t do it in that league then we will never gonna sell him.
See my posts above. Was Frankfurt's worst midfielder during AFCON and now Shkiri and Chaibi are back and will likely start again before him.

Juicy Juiced

Feel sorry for the guy. Never he did make any problem or make some childish drama.

Everyone had some slump in their carrier , I hope he recovers and have a good life.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Not only was he benched, he wasn't even subbed on. Three other midfielders were picked ahead of him from the bench.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Van de Beek - Mount - Schneiderlin.

:drool:

Revaulx

Two of them were obvious flops from the start
I can’t say I was particularly excited by the signing of Schneiderlin; I wasn’t sure he was remotely better than Herrera.

Even so, I was amazed at how awful he turned out to be.

Unam333

He must have the most awful agent. Is it that hard to find a team that is short of midfielders so he is guaranteed a starting spot?

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I remember being pumped for Schneiderlin. An actual DM, a good price and he even started quite well.
Me too, and was actually worried Arsenal were going to get him. It seemed like both teams really needed that type of player. He was excellent at Southampton, still hard to believe how quickly he fell.

It was incredible business conning Everton into paying what we paid for him.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
He must have the most awful agent. Is it that hard to find a team that is short of midfielders so he is guaranteed a starting spot?
He had a guaranteed starting spot during AFCON. He should have used that opportunity. Now that Shkiri and Chaibi are back they naturally get picked ahead of him because he failed to take the chance he got.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
More chance of me being abducted by aliens today than Frankfurt triggering that option to buy.

To be honest, it was pretty clear they weren't going to trigger it before he even kicked a ball for them.

Redlyn

How did his career crash so hard. What do we do to players. They go from average to absolute carnage.

Rockets Redglare

I hope he’s saved some of his earnings from United as I reckon he’s going to tumble down the leagues over the next few years.
I feel sorry for him but he’s never shown anything at United, it was obvious from day one he was miles off the level required.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
And again 90min on the bench today... really not working for him.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
So what was he meant to be good at?

Unam333

I hope he’s saved some of his earnings from United as I reckon he’s going to tumble down the leagues over the next few years.
I feel sorry for him but he’s never shown anything at United, it was obvious from day one he was miles off the level required.
Best is to go back to Ajax and build his reputation and his confidence up, then move abroad again.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Assume they won't sign him in the summer. How long is left on his contract, we will probably have to let him go for nothing at this rate.