Eberechi Eze - Crystal Palace

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Terrible new.
Had him on loan at Wycombe in league 2 and it was embarrassing how good he was compared to that league!
Not surprised he's made a good impact on the top flight.

Only positive is his age and how players have a much better return from these long injuries these days.

TheReligion

Abusive
Another one of my gems coming good

Think he could be on for a move next season and would love United to be in for him.

Would have probably gone sooner if not for the injury so can see why clubs would want to see how he recovered.

Member 125398

Think he could be on for a move next season and would love United to be in for him.

Would have probably gone sooner if not for the injury so can see why clubs would want to see how he recovered.
Eze good eze good he's Eberechi good.

Reactions: Fortitude

GlasgowCeltic

Seen Palace are back in for Gallagher, think Eze is potentially a way better 8 than him but I guess pressing is everything these days

Fridge chutney

I saw him play at Loftus road, was really hoping we would take a gamble on him then.

avgp_1

He's been brilliant for Palace in that advanced LCM role. The Pogba replacement if we ever want to go that way

Stacks

hes story is great. Was working in a supermarket and got released by Millwall but got given a trial at a London club, went on loan a few times to teams in league one and worked his way into a reliable dribbling winger then got his big break

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's the one who beats players with absolute ease (lolsies) or is that Ol-ease?

Vapor trail

Quality player showed so much promise with his time at QPR. Think he could easily make the transition to a top 4 club.

TheReligion

Abusive
Superb goal and composure yesterday. Such a good player and someone I’d like to see United looking at very soon.

Southgate needs to be calling him up and giving him a WC spot.

crossy1686

career ending
Seems quite raw at the moment, would like to see him take a step up performance wise. At the moment he just looks like another good young player, and there’s quite a few of them about

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Superb goal and composure yesterday. Such a good player and someone I’d like to see United looking at very soon.

If Maddison isn't getting a sniff then no chance for Eze I'm afraid.

Talk he might declare for Nigeria in near future.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably

Bit knee jerk that I feel. He's going to be a really good player I think but he's still a lot to do yet.

TheReligion

Abusive
Bit knee jerk that I feel. He's going to be a really good player I think but he's still a lot to do yet.
This is exactly the kind of business we should be doing in my opinion.

Palace took the risk in seeing if he could make the step up from EFL and he’s delivered. He’s attainable, young, has PL experience and ready to make the step.

It’s as sure fire as a transfer that can be.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What's his best position? A bit like Olise, feels like he's not quite a winger and not quite an attacking midfielder. Something inbetween?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
6 goals and 9 assists in 55 premier league games at the age of 24. He's decent but nothing special.

Need to up his output for me.
In fairness he had a bad achilles injury six months into his first prem season. It takes months to get back up to rhythm so most of last season was a write off as it was for Hudson Odoi and Loftus Cheek when they came back from similar injuries.

Now both are doing o.k again.

Eze is just a lovely ball carrying player, real vibes of Grealish from 2-3 years ago before he settled into being a system player. He was also playing in a Hodgson team for his first season in prem aswell.

TheReligion

Abusive
6 goals and 9 assists in 55 premier league games at the age of 24. He's decent but nothing special.

Need to up his output for me.
Granted but this is the point to take him really.

Has everything to step up again in my opinion.

TheReligion

Abusive
Or Sancho, Van de Beek, Lukaku, Fred, Maguire, AWB...

We can go toe to toe on the expensive flops my son.
Oh of course but then United are in turmoil aren’t they? Awful strategy and recruitment whilst Chelsea are billed as this smooth operating behemoth that gets everything right..

See if you get your money back on Lukaku like we did but I very much doubt it.

avgp_1

In fairness he had a bad achilles injury six months into his first prem season. It takes months to get back up to rhythm so most of last season was a write off as it was for Hudson Odoi and Loftus Cheek when they came back from similar injuries.

Now both are doing o.k again.

Eze is just a lovely ball carrying player, real vibes of Grealish from 2-3 years ago before he settled into being a system player. He was also playing in a Hodgson team for his first season in prem aswell.
Yeah Grealish is a great comparison. His dribbling and ball carrying from midfield is excellent.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Oh of course but then United are in turmoil aren’t they? Awful strategy and recruitment whilst Chelsea are billed as this smooth operating behemoth that gets everything right..

See if you get your money back on Lukaku like we did but I very much doubt it.
Yeah, no turmoil at Chelsea in recent times. None whatsoever.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
He might be in some decent form but I don’t see who he would replace in the England squad which actually improves the squad. Knowing Southgates way of thinking as well, he will not make any dramatic changes for the World Cup. If someone didn’t play any of the qualifiers or Friendlies, they won’t be considered.

GlasgowCeltic

will make himself sought after as a ball carrying 8 in the next season or two if fit

Last edited:

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
If Maddison isn't getting a sniff then no chance for Eze I'm afraid.

Talk he might declare for Nigeria in near future.
He is a better player than Maddison. He is a very underrated footballer. The big club to take a gamble on him will be going for a daylight robbery.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
The little Raymond is the star in all of this but I just love these kinds of interactions in the game.