Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

odinnh

So basically, they go to City because of the money then.

There are other factors in choosing a club, such as prestige, size of following, attendances etc.
Favorite club when you were growing up is also a BIG factor !

If he followed the PL when he was growing up he probably did not follow city !

EDIT: But then again, he may have hated Utd !

prateik

I dont see how he fits in.
He isnt a striker, we have enough wingers and he cant play in a 2 man midfield.

Do not want.
next..
...........white text.... actually I have not seen him play much.. any good?.........

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
I dont see how he fits in.
He isnt a striker, we have enough wingers and he cant play in a 2 man midfield.

Do not want.
next..
...........white text.... actually I have not seen him play much.. any good?.........
Do you really think any of the wingers we have will get regular place in any of the top club,highly unlikely.They are all good players in their own rights,but they will never be world class.Thats why we need a real match winner and Hazard will bring that fear that we have missed after the sale of Ronaldo.

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
Do you really think any of the wingers we have will get regular place in any of the top club,highly unlikely.They are all good players in their own rights,but they will never be world class.Thats why we need a real match winner and Hazard will bring that fear that we have missed after the sale of Ronaldo.
They already play for a top club

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
They already play for a top club, you muppet.

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
They already play for a top club
Thats the one of the reason we have been shred to pieces in europe this year.Accept it or not there is serious lack of genuine quality in the squad and if Fergie keep buying medicore shits from premier league clubs then our european campaign will always go in the same way.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Favorite club when you were growing up is also a BIG factor !

If he followed the PL when he was growing up he probably did not follow city !

EDIT: But then again, he may have hated Utd !
It certainly isn't but if it happens then its a bonus, you get desensitized when you play professionally you realise that the clubs treat you like a product and when your sell by date is up they get rid of you (see Keane and numerous other examples of this) so thinking oh yes he supported Utd will make a difference is wrong imho it would only have a factor if everything else was equal ie wages, bonuses, promises, transfer fee, manager impression, gut feel, stadium, training facilities etc etc and these things certainly won't be.

KM

Thats why that top club is declining towards medicority in europe.I guess you are still wearing your red tinted glass.
:lol:

That same squad reached the final just the season before. You're a moron.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Thats the one of the reason we have been shred to pieces in europe this year.Accept it or not there is serious lack of genuine quality in the squad and if Fergie keep buying medicore shits from premier league clubs then our european campaign will always go in the same way.
Because of our wingers?

Er... Righto.

Smores

Complaining about our wing options? really? Best post off the season so far that :lol:

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
Nani, Valencia and Young are "mediocre shits"?

kps88

We should try playing double wingers on each flank. It'll revolutionize football I tell you.

Zen

Signing him or even Kajawa would seem to signal a move to 451, especially with Owen and Berbatov going, and no real rumours of signing a new striker. Rooney between AM and lone striker still allows pretty of starts for Welbeck and bedding in Hazard.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Signing him or even Kajawa would seem to signal a move to 451, especially with Owen and Berbatov going, and no real rumours of signing a new striker. Rooney between AM and lone striker still allows pretty of starts for Welbeck and bedding in Hazard.
I think that's the idea all along.

Zen

Well yeah, but people still think it's gonna be 442 where he clearly wouldn't work too well in our system. His signing would give us a great flexibility, and him in place of Welbeck with Rooney going up top against bigger teams especially improves us alot.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I'm more concerned about Rooney as lone striker in 451, although I suppose with a proper playmaker behind him like Hazard or Kagawa he might do a bit better.

It still all hinges on sorting CM out though, get 2 solid CMs in and our attacking options are pretty much fine as they are.

Jaap

Only the Mail, but, hey:
Man Utd have edge over Man City in signing Eden Hazard because he has "doubts about being selected on a regular basis" at City (Daily Mail)
As well as: Peter Bolton ‏@PeterBolton3

Both Hazard and Kagawa been at Old Trafford with David Gill.

2Bullish

Only the Mail, but, hey:
As well as: Peter Bolton ‏@PeterBolton3

Both Hazard and Kagawa been at Old Trafford with David Gill.
The Mail are just making shite up, its well known Hazards Dad did an interview a while back that the club he will sign for is the one that guarantees him regular football.

The Bolton tweet is just bullshit. Neither Kagawa or Hazard have been to OT.

KM

Who is this Peter Bolton?
Regular Match Goer since the last 30-34 days I think, rarely misses an Euro away, also regularly goes to Reserves-Youth matches.

KM

The Mail are just making shite up, its well known Hazards Dad did an interview a while back that the club he will sign for is the one that guarantees him regular football.

Kagawa did mention that he has already met SAF. So not an exaggeration to claim that he has already visited OT.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
It means absolutely nothing because we know he was in Manchester for the Utd - City game so it is perfectly reasonable to assume that he nipped over to OT.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Would seem strange for us to invite players over to talk and not show them the stadium or Carrington.

2Bullish

Kagawa did mention that he has already met SAF. So not an exaggeration to claim that he has already visited OT.
Kagawa met Fergie in Berlin after the Bayern Munich game, he has not been to OT.

If Hazard had met with Gill at OT you can be damn sure that everyone would know about it. OT is never empty it's a buzz with activity, you can't keep trips to OT secret.

Gambit

Kagawa met Fergie in Berlin after the Bayern Munich game, he has not been to OT.

If Hazard had met with Gill at OT you can be damn sure that everyone would know about it. OT is never empty it's a buzz with activity, you can't keep trips to OT secret.
Kagawa was in Manchester, before he flew to Japan. Yes you can keep trips to OT secret. Especially from you after they were printed and reported about non the less.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Although I don't doubt that we would invite them to OT at some point for a tour, the idea that in today's hyper connected world of smartphones with cameras and video capabilities, not a single person snapped a shot of either of them going to OT, suggests that its quite unlikely (although not impossible).

Gambit

They've perfected their magic white sheet technique.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Although I don't doubt that we would invite them to OT at some point for a tour, the idea that in today's hyper connected world of smartphones with cameras and video capabilities, not a single person snapped a shot of either of them going to OT, suggests that its quite unlikely (although not impossible).
Even though he was confirmed at the City game with no photographic evidence?

Gambit

Some rumours that Chelsea may be back in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.