Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I still think we're looking to not only buy both Kagawa and Hazard but also keep them and our current team happy.

I've said it before but we are letting go Berbatov, Owen, probably Macheda and hopefully Park.

That leaves the following roles fulfilled by:

Strikers (Capable of leading the line): Rooney, Welbeck and Hernandez
Trequartista: Rooney, Hazard and Kagawa
Left Wing: Young, Hazard (Inside forward from the left) and Nani
Right Wing: Valencia and Nani

The amount of options that offers is actually incredible and more importantly full of creativity and quality. Both Hazard and Kagawa can also offer a real threat to goal, it would also take some pressure off Rooney in terms of creativity.

If we do sign them both it's a clear push away from playing a two man midfield and I can't see us using them all effectively without two midfielders behind them. I'm not saying we wouldn't use it at all, it'd still be our most attacking formation that we would use mostly at home in the League but in the big games and in Europe I could see us lining up something like this:

Striker
Trequartista

Winger --------------------- Winger

CM ------ CM​

In Europe, having a Kagawa or Hazard who is capable of dropping deeper and offering us the technical ability to hold and pass the ball as well as carry it forward would be invaluable.

Against teams like City, having that sort of player that is capable of threading passes to our pacey outlets and also carry the ball forward would also be invaluable as it stops them playing such a high line against us and stifling us in midfield. They literally played without fear of us attacking them which is the first time I have ever seen that in the Premier League.

There is so many options in that frontline that we can pick a team to play numerous ways and against quality opposition. It's clear why Fergie is going for both and I can't see us looking to get another striker in either.

wr8_utd

:'(
Keep on going guys, well done on ruining another thread. This will be deleted soon, I guess. Let's forget Hazard and concentrate on popularity contests between Kagawa and Young. Oh and let's not forget to debate about who's better b/w Nani and Valencia.
Wait till Ronaldo and Messi get involved :lol:

Art

Art the artist
Thing is if he has agreed terms with all the three , I think it would be safe to assume that we would've had the lowest wages per week offered? If he didn't want to join United, he would rejected our terms. He is not in for the money lads.

EH7.

:devil:

SATA

I've decided i want him again, now that he hasn't appear in the press for a couple of days whoring about himself and it makes me kinda miss him

Come on Eden, imagine yourself lining up in this team

Carrick--Cleverley

Kagawa

Valencia--Rooney--Eden

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
You gotta be up-to-date with some of football's bling bling words
Is hardly a "bling" word, it's just Italian football terminology for a player who plays just off the front man. It's a very attacking minded midfield position who's role is as a playmaker who is expected to contribute with a share of goals as well.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I got it from Zonal Marking who write some fantastic articles and use all that terminology.

Hernandez is a "Prima Punta"

Strictly speaking Rooney is more of a "Suconda Punta" than a "Trequartista".

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Why don't just simply call it a playmaker? That's the position where the likes of Zidane and Totti occupy, isn't it?
A playmaker is vague. Scholes is a playmaker but he's a midfielder too. You know what people in the transfer forum are like, if I said they were to be played as playmakers we'd have 6 posts following saying he "can't play in a midfield 2 so can't be our play maker".

Scholes = Regista
Kagawa = Trequartista

Regista and Trequartista = Playmakers.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Lets not derail this thread with a debate about Kagawa's name recognition. Keep it on track with Hazard news.

Edmeiste

Redfighter;11695851[B said:
]They are completely different types of player, it's not fair to compare them.[/B] Personally I prefer to see Valencia on the right, he's a proper winger and gives us a really good option to spread the play. Unless we sign Bale then we're not going to have a perfect balance on the left and right as Nani and Young are both right footed players who like to cut inside. This does create space for Evra though, so it's a good tactic to have. I can't see why Nani won't continue on the left if we sign Hazard with Young as back up, but if we sign Kagawa aswell then I really don't know how we'll juggle it and keep everbody happy. It may be that Valencia and Nani share the right, Kagawa plays central behind Rooney (Rooney behind Welbeck when Kagawa isn't playing) and that Young is back up to Hazard on the left (Yes I know he's not a winger, he's just starting there).
Of course you can. They're wingers! This is not apples and oranges. Why not take this to the nani thread?

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Why don't just simply call it a playmaker? That's the position where the likes of Zidane and Totti occupy, isn't it?
Because playmaker is a vague description of the position; it doesn't tell you where the player plays, rather it tells you what the player does and that in itself is vague - a playmaker, after all, can also 'make plays' from wider positions.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It's pretty much the pinnacle of Footballing Intellect I'll have you know.
I like those words because they can make me feel like a smart ass when I talk about football with friends.They'd be like Guybrush, all clueless :D

Because playmaker is a vague description of the position; it doesn't tell you where the player plays, rather it tells you what the player does and that in itself is vague - a playmaker, after all, can also 'make plays' from wider positions.
And even from just in front of the back four (Pirlo)

I'm always right

I like those words because they can make me feel like a smart ass when I talk about football with friends.They'd be like Guybrush, all clueless :D
Oh yeah, bet you lot don't sound like geeks at all :eek:

All your mates laughing behind your backs whilst you think you both sound "intellectual".

Hilarious lads :lol:

I'm imaging being in town in a pub and trying to describe a player as a trequsomething... I reckon I'd get punched, and you know what? I'd deserve it.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
They also (usually) save about 6 or 7 lines explaining the role of each player (or 6 or 7 posts if people think you expect the player to do something else).

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Eden Hazard at Manchester United, it's only a matter of details. As we announced Sunday, the Belgian player has decided to defend the colors of Manchester United despite competition from City and more recently Chelsea. The player and the Reds are in broad agreement. There are only some loose ends before the formalization of the transfer in the coming days. Player of the LOSC has made ​​his choice last week. A five-year contract awaits. With GI
http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clu...ues-details-a-regler-pour-hazard-852157.shtml

:drool:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It seems to be gathering pace but is mercato365 reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.