Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

buildabonfire

Trequartista has been made popular again by football manager, along with roles such as inside forward and deep lying playmaker. All just terms for attacking or defensive midfielders
Which are both just terms for 'midfielders'

Varun

Staff
Is this for real or just guys tweeting it off based on 1 guy's tweets? Find it hard to believe tbh, will wait till its official.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Is that reliable kouroux?
What's chronofoot? Or le10?
I'm not sure tbh.In general the sites come up with all kinda bullshit rumors on their own but there seems to be some sort consensus about this one.
I honestly don't know, in general I'd say the only reliable information emerges from either Eurosport of L'équipe so I'll wait for either of them.
I'll listen to the reliable RMC radio to see if there's anything about it

prateik

I havent seen Hazard play. Is he really that good or is it a case of people being excited by his potential?

prateik

The pessimist in me thinks its his agent leaking these stories to force City's hand and get a better deal.

Ace

United should buyout majority ownership of Twitter. That way they can afford to sign whoever they want based on the rumors alone.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Nothing on their website.Any link?
http://www.chronofoot.com/eden-hazard/lille-hazard-aurait-finalement-choisi-manchester-united_art31709.html

They say Hazard would earn 11.8m euros a year which hints to me that it's more bullshit than truth, I cannot say United giving that kinda cash to Hazard despite all his talent.
I also wonder how on earth they can know about the contract details like the 5 year deal or the 11.8m euros yearly wage.Information unreliable at the moment

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It looks as if he wants to come here but his advisers want him to choose whichever club gives them the biggest cut. Typical.

RyanGoggs

Insists on dating women in public places - for the
If he is set on coming here then all good. The consenus from this thread seems to be that all the sources suggest he will join us, although I'm not sure if that is purely because no one dares posting any article to the contrary

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
If he is set on coming here then all good. The consenus from this thread seems to be that all the sources suggest he will join us, although I'm not sure if that is purely because no one dares posting any article to the contrary
Well bluemoon threads doent have any sources saying he is going to city. Of course they reckon the media want him to join United.

Also their recent league success has really gone to their head.

BaconChops hasn't come out yet like he did with Nasri deal! The rags need him want him just as much or even more than us it seems it'll be there trophy for the season if they get him and they'll have an open top bus parade for him ;)
:lol:

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
FRANCE | FOOTBALL | Ligue1
Hazard: Advantage Manchester United!
10 THE SPORT | 23.05.12 | 20:00

This is Manchester United who has a large advantage for the signing of young Lille Eden Hazard. According to relatives of the player, the nugget Belgian took the decision last weekend to join the club led by Sir Alex Ferguson and was even about to announce.

Galvanized by his decision finally taken, Eden Hazard was about to reveal his choice this past weekend. But his advisers, who are still discussing with Manchester City and Chelsea would have encouraged him to take his time. "Nothing is done anywhere" told us a few days ago the player's agent.

United, the choice of the heart?

In fact, Hazard actually looking for the Red Devils since Sir Alex Ferguson personally presented him with an ambitious project is the cornerstone, but no contract was signed yesterday and as yet it has not affixed his autograph at the bottom of an official document, the player does not take the chance to announce his decision while some details remain to be solved. Especially in recent weeks, the young Belgian has often changed his mind. According to reports from England, United could not afford to align contractual offers made by the City and Chelsea player. Hazard would be willing to do this "sacrifice" for the financial choices of the heart but its representatives may be trying to make him understand that it is good for him to reflect further. However, an agreement would be very close on a contract basis for five seasons.

Donut

You gotta love the transfer period. In the end we will either throw up or party, but the best is just before it happens. Just like smoking a joint.

Cherish these moments my fellow muppets!

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Again and I quote

"nugget Belgian"

:lol:

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
So many 'sources' saying its a done deal makes me think he will change his mind at the last minute. Attention seeking whore that he is, he will probably want one last bit of attention seeking wummery.

Infact wouldn't surprise me if he himself is leaking the 'close to joining United' stories to set up his final act of wumming.

Not cool Eden. Not cool.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It is getting a bit interesting. The "Skysports understands..." bit earlier today, followed by journos from the Beeb and various French rags saying the same thing. The papers in France appear to be rehashing a Mirror story. The tweets from the Beeb journo and Skysports bit may be from the same source as well.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So many 'sources' saying its a done deal makes me think he will change his mind at the last minute.
They're all just joining the band wagon. I'd bet any money that it all stems from one person claiming a "source".

Phil

This is a great saga.

Summer 2012 will go down in muppet history.

Status
Not open for further replies.