g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Eden Hazard | "It's time to enjoy life drinking beers"

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Absolutely no surprise he has flopped in Spain, something I predicted and the injuries are just being used as an excuse now.

Wanted to pick up on some points from previous pages;

World cup 2018 - Chelsea fan actually claimed he was the best player at WC 2018. :lol: Just one of numerous comments to backup how overrated this guy is. Before someone starts hyping him getting 2nd in the best player award, do one, Forlan won it over Sneijder and Villa and Messi winning in 2014 was a joke as well. These awards are often based on popularity and hold little merit. That WC was woeful but even at that if you believe someone who scored 2 goals against Tunisia(one being a penalty) and a third goal in a friendly third place play-off was deserving of best player, you're either biased or need help. On actual performances he didn't even deserve top 5. Hazard won the EL POTY as well when he started about 4 games in the competition, these awards are a joke.

Flat track bully - Whilst he was not completely a flat track bully his record against the top 6 is overstated. 9 were penalties, another was from a penalty rebound. He also played over 80 games against those sides. Giroud has 20 goals against the same sides, he a big game superstar as well then?

Champions league - 9 CL goals in 53 games. 5 are penalties. Of the 4 non penalty goals, one was at home to Maribor in the 90th minute in a 6-0 win. Another was an 87th minute goal in a 3 nil win against Schalke. The only time he did anything of note at the highest level in football was the 2 goals in the 3-3 game vs Roma. He's the only player I can think of who's disastrous CL performances and return is completely ignored.

PL great - Will Hazard be classed as a PL great, yes. Is he near the top in regards to comparing all the PL greats? Not a chance. Hazard will always be a talented player who never showed near enough at the top level whilst also going missing in seasons. Says it all that his best season was 18/19 and when you dig deep into his return you find that 25 of his 31 goals/assists were against the bottom 10 sides it gives merit that he was more of a flat track bully than people like to admit. Dig a little deeper than those 6 against top 10 sides include an overhit pass that landed to Kante vs City and a corner in the same game. One against Wolves was a deflected goal from a simple Hazard pass to RLC.

To conclude Hazard was a talented player, but he was not consistently world class in my eyes, his CL and European career is weak. His International career is hardly stellar either. Will always be overrated to me when people claim he was top 3 in the world, my own cousin once claimed he was BPITW ahead of Ronaldo and Messi, jesus christ! In 20 years time nobody will be looking back and claiming Hazard was better than the likes of Robben, Ribery or even Neymar or up there as one of the best, which shows he's not near as good as PL fans especially Chelsea ones believe.
As I've said many times on this thread, why is Hazard being the one judged on goals? Bergkamp was an average goal scorer and based on stats Kevin Phillips was better than him, based on stats Lampard and Gerrard were better than Iniesta and Xavi. Luis Figo never got more than 14 goals in a season and only scored twice in a major international tournament (both in group stage) yet I never saw this similar systematic downplaying of him.

You say 9 goals from a penalty (against the big six). Well 5 of them he won himself and in 3 of them he was almost certainly going to score from open play had it not been for the intervention (Koscielny and Jones fouling him as the last man and the famous Ox handball).

They're many things better in the modern game but one thing that has made the game worse is this obsession with stat padding. If Hazard was greedy and started shooting when he was in even semi good positions yes he'd have scored more, he'd have probably got around 25-30 a season but he would have been a lesser player in terms of all round package but even more tragically rated higher than what he was. Theres many goals we scored where "Hazards way" produced a goal where if he decided to take a low percentage shot it would have likely been a waste of a chance, two prime examples of the top of my head is his assist to Ramires in the 5-3 cup game against United and one of Diego Costa's goals when he scored a hattrick against Swansea.

He's also had many elite level matches where he didn't score or assist. To cherry pick a few examples that same Swansea game Diego got the treble, United in 2017 (where Morata scored the only goal of the game), that mad 6-3 at Everton, Stoke away when Morata got a hattrick, Atleti at home in the last group game under Conte, many games in the Mourinho title winning season post January where frankly if it wasn't for him and Courtois we'd have probably lost our top four spot let alone the title.

One thing I will give you is the CL, I won't deny his record should be better in that but domestically whenever he was needed he more often than not came up clutch. He played four cup finals with us, won three of them and was the main if not sole reason in two (Baku and the 2018 FA Cup final), he stood up and got us the title in 2015 when the form of all his teammates bar his fellow countryman totally collapsed (look at what happened the following season when Courtois was injured and Hazard was playing through a back injury for reference), he was also the man delivering the goods in the 2017 run in when Spurs started "putting the pressure on", Costa suddenly started playing really really badly and Hazard (and too an extent Pedro) carried the slack. It wasn't to the same extreme level as 2015 (where literally everyone else around him fell off a cliff) but he still stood up when we needed a talisman and brung another title home.

Also he didn't "go missing in season's", he had one bad season when he played through an injury for half of it, and before anyone goes down the rabbit hole of claiming it was an excuse to justify his season, Guus Hiddink confirmed it was true not just in words (article below) but actions (slowly phasing him back off the bench when the injury flared up badly shortly into his tenure). Not only that it's not exactly unique for Mou to make players play through injury.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...d-s-dip-injury-best-insists-Guus-Hiddink.html

Also another thing that has to be factored is his teammates and system. While his support cast weren't as poverty as some suggest he never had the consistently world class teammates along side him that some of the players that were supposedly "on another level". Cesc was played deeper, Costa was his one world class teammate alongside him but he didn't have the technical skills to combine with Hazard to the maximum level, Eto'o and Pedro did but they were past their very very best selves that you guys enjoyed, he also didn't have an elite attacking fullback to combine with and take men away from him, compare that to say Liverpool now where Salah and Mane have Robertson and Trent to combine with and make decoy runs for them (not to mention the presence of each other meant one couldn't be so tightly marked) the majority of Hazards career he had a right footed Azpi at LB who for all his fantastic defensive ability lacks going forward on his natural side let alone his left. Those factors meant teams could double sometimes triple up on Hazard knowing we didn't have a similar level game changer elsewhere, at say Bayern you couldn't do that with Ribbery because well Robben and Lewandowski.

Also he played under largely pragmatic managers who's style stylistically oppose his, the one time he did have a stylistic match manager wise was Sarri and even he was cautious in his tactics with possession (and I'd wager a big part of him being comfortable doing that was knowing Hazard would do the business and he did). Many big games in his time he had to deal with scraps and the way we set up at times meant to make a proper impact he literally had to score a solo goal, Conte even had him as a target man on occasions FFS.

So no he's not as good as Messi, Ronaldo ofcourse not, but he was a talisman for the 2nd most successful club in England in the period he was here (and the only team above us on that score had numerous elite attackers) and times carried us on his back from an offensive POV. I can say with near certainty we don't win those titles without him (especially the one under Mou) and very likely don't pick up many of the cups in that period either, thanks to him we had a relitevely smooth transition from the old guard atleast domestically.

So in conclusion, if you fancy someone who will shoot twenty times a game to pad out his tally then no he's not for you, but he was an elite game changer for us in a time our team were lacking in them after losing all our ones from the previous era near enough at the same time.

OverratedOpinion

As I've said many times on this thread, why is Hazard being the one judged on goals? Bergkamp was an average goal scorer and based on stats Kevin Phillips was better than him, based on stats Lampard and Gerrard were better than Iniesta and Xavi. Luis Figo never got more than 14 goals in a season and only scored twice in a major international tournament (both in group stage) yet I never saw this similar systematic downplaying of him.

You say 9 goals from a penalty (against the big six). Well 5 of them he won himself and in 3 of them he was almost certainly going to score from open play had it not been for the intervention (Koscielny and Jones fouling him as the last man and the famous Ox handball).

They're many things better in the modern game but one thing that has made the game worse is this obsession with stat padding. If Hazard was greedy and started shooting when he was in even semi good positions yes he'd have scored more, he'd have probably got around 25-30 a season but he would have been a lesser player in terms of all round package but even more tragically rated higher than what he was. Theres many goals we scored where "Hazards way" produced a goal where if he decided to take a low percentage shot it would have likely been a waste of a chance, two prime examples of the top of my head is his assist to Ramires in the 5-3 cup game against United and one of Diego Costa's goals when he scored a hattrick against Swansea.

He's also had many elite level matches where he didn't score or assist. To cherry pick a few examples that same Swansea game Diego got the treble, United in 2017 (where Morata scored the only goal of the game), that mad 6-3 at Everton, Stoke away when Morata got a hattrick, Atleti at home in the last group game under Conte, many games in the Mourinho title winning season post January where frankly if it wasn't for him and Courtois we'd have probably lost our top four spot let alone the title.

One thing I will give you is the CL, I won't deny his record should be better in that but domestically whenever he was needed he more often than not came up clutch. He played four cup finals with us, won three of them and was the main if not sole reason in two (Baku and the 2018 FA Cup final), he stood up and got us the title in 2015 when the form of all his teammates bar his fellow countryman totally collapsed (look at what happened the following season when Courtois was injured and Hazard was playing through a back injury for reference), he was also the man delivering the goods in the 2017 run in when Spurs started "putting the pressure on", Costa suddenly started playing really really badly and Hazard (and too an extent Pedro) carried the slack. It wasn't to the same extreme level as 2015 (where literally everyone else around him fell off a cliff) but he still stood up when we needed a talisman and brung another title home.

Also he didn't "go missing in season's", he had one bad season when he played through an injury for half of it, and before anyone goes down the rabbit hole of claiming it was an excuse to justify his season, Guus Hiddink confirmed it was true not just in words (article below) but actions (slowly phasing him back off the bench when the injury flared up badly shortly into his tenure). Not only that it's not exactly unique for Mou to make players play through injury.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...d-s-dip-injury-best-insists-Guus-Hiddink.html

Also another thing that has to be factored is his teammates and system. While his support cast weren't as poverty as some suggest he never had the consistently world class teammates along side him that some of the players that were supposedly "on another level". Cesc was played deeper, Costa was his one world class teammate alongside him but he didn't have the technical skills to combine with Hazard to the maximum level, Eto'o and Pedro did but they were past their very very best selves that you guys enjoyed, he also didn't have an elite attacking fullback to combine with and take men away from him, compare that to say Liverpool now where Salah and Mane have Robertson and Trent to combine with and make decoy runs for them (not to mention the presence of each other meant one couldn't be so tightly marked) the majority of Hazards career he had a right footed Azpi at LB who for all his fantastic defensive ability lacks going forward on his natural side let alone his left. Those factors meant teams could double sometimes triple up on Hazard knowing we didn't have a similar level game changer elsewhere, at say Bayern you couldn't do that with Ribbery because well Robben and Lewandowski.

Also he played under largely pragmatic managers who's style stylistically oppose his, the one time he did have a stylistic match manager wise was Sarri and even he was cautious in his tactics with possession (and I'd wager a big part of him being comfortable doing that was knowing Hazard would do the business and he did). Many big games in his time he had to deal with scraps and the way we set up at times meant to make a proper impact he literally had to score a solo goal, Conte even had him as a target man on occasions FFS.

So no he's not as good as Messi, Ronaldo ofcourse not, but he was a talisman for the 2nd most successful club in England in the period he was here (and the only team above us on that score had numerous elite attackers) and times carried us on his back from an offensive POV. I can say with near certainty we don't win those titles without him (especially the one under Mou) and very likely don't pick up many of the cups in that period either, thanks to him we had a relitevely smooth transition from the old guard atleast domestically.

So in conclusion, if you fancy someone who will shoot twenty times a game to pad out his tally then no he's not for you, but he was an elite game changer for us in a time our team were lacking in them after losing all our ones from the previous era near enough at the same time.
Some people don't rate him as highly as you. That is okay, you can still like him.

Kevin Phillips was half decent for what it's worth :lol:

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Highlighted the word silly, because that is EXACTLY what your post is.

Are you seriously hyping up Hazard doing dribbles which led to no productivity?

If you wanna 'hype' up a dribble then mention Lukakus which actually LED to a goal.

Hazard was not involved in either goal or did anything productive bar winning fouls. Only in England can you get praised for winning fouls. Neymar gets slated for similar. :lol:

Where was he against France or Japan?
You could have saved yourself a lot of characters by just typing "I didn't watch the 2018 World Cup".

He didn't win PFA PotY, which is the only relevant one.

Were they really?
Odds after the draw:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Brilliant player at his peak and, which will always be a bonus in my book, a joy to watch when he was in form. A dying breed of a footballer in terms of his style and dribbling ability.

He was a bit inconsistent at times and his record in CL is quite poor, but when it comes to PL he did carry Chelsea side to two titles in an impressive manner.

PL great for me.

I read Hazard had no shots on target vs Brazil, vs France in that world cup 2018
Don't remember the match against Brazil so much, but he was the best player on the pitch against France. Pretty much dragged that Belgium team on his own, especially as De Bruyne had uncharacteristically bad night while Lukaku was being Lukaku.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Anyway @Mark_Barca has summed things up rather well if you care to pass some relevant, on topic, comments? Ta.
Literally just have, I take it you wont be offering your own response? (by response i mean on topic not personal attacks or deflections like you did earlier).

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
There were people on this forum who used to think he was better than Neymar.

You can argue Salah was better than Hazard ever was in the Prem.
I am sure those Hazard vs Neymar, Hazard vs Salah argument should be concluded now

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Both Drogba and Rooney's peak came in the same year in the same league and Rooney won player of the season. Drogba also had a bang average scoring record throughout his career for an "all time great" striker.

Tevez was nowhere near that level. He had 2 or 3 worthwhile seasons in his career. None of them were at Utd and he would not have won half the trophies he won if Henrik Larsson was not such a man of his word.
That player of the year for Rooney was a joke. Drogba outscored him and won a double.

TheReligion

Abusive
Literally just have, I take it you wont be offering your own response? (by response i mean on topic not personal attacks or deflections like you did earlier).
Good stuff. I very much prefer on topic as opposed to ramblings about Silva being better than Maguire and what not.

Dick measuring competitions have a shelf life before they become a bit... strange.

OverratedOpinion

That player of the year for Rooney was a joke. Drogba outscored him and won a double.
Outscored him?

I have just been reading how goals don't matter throughout this thread. Was Drogba "stat padding"?

Also no Rooney was a better player, did much more in open play and outscored him during the time they were both in the league despite having to cover multiple other positions throughout that time due to how talented he was on the ball. Significantly better player.

OverratedOpinion

Why did you delete your post about me "changing the goalposts" about relying on stats?

Was it because you realised that I had not once mentioned stats and that you got confused regarding who you were talking about? A sorry would have been fine too :)

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Outscored him?

I have just been reading how goals don't matter throughout this thread. Was Drogba "stat padding"?

Also no Rooney was a better player, did much more in open play and outscored him during the time they were both in the league despite having to cover multiple other positions throughout that time due to how talented he was on the ball. Significantly better player.
Lmfao no. That year Drogba won the golden Boot
Scored at the Emirates old Trafford anfield and white heart lane
Scored in the home games against them all too bar Man Utd
And won a double.

OverratedOpinion

Lmfao no. That year Drogba won the golden Boot
Scored at the Emirates old Trafford anfield and white heart lane
Scored in the home games against them all too bar Man Utd
And won a double.
Rooney was a better player than Drogba, it is not particularly close.

Also goals do not matter and Hazard is better than Salah.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Rooney was a better player than Drogba, it is not particularly close.

Also goals do not matter and Hazard is better than Salah.
Bruh we not talking overall as players or anything. We are talking about that season.
And in that season Drogba was better than Rooney
He outscored him won a golden boot
Scored nearly every big game home and away
Won the league
Won a cup Scored in the final too.
Which is why he should have easily been poty that year.

OverratedOpinion

Bruh we not talking overall as players or anything. We are talking about that season.
And in that season Drogba was better than Rooney
He outscored him won a golden boot
Scored nearly every big game home and away
Won the league
Won a cup Scored in the final too.
Which is why he should have easily been poty that year.
Rooney was better than Drogba every season other than 06/07. That Drogba scoring a couple more in a better team does not change that. Ronaldo scored more than Messi most seasons they were in the same league, I think Messi was better.

Fyi...

Dear Chelsea Fans,

Please accept that not every fan on a Man Utd forum believes that your players are as good as you believe them to be.

Yours Truly,

OO

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Rooney was better than Drogba every season other than 06/07. That Drogba scoring a couple more in a better team does not change that. Ronaldo scored more than Messi most seasons they were in the same league, I think Messi was better.

Fyi...

Dear Chelsea Fans,

Please accept that not every fan on a Man Utd forum believes that your players are as good as you believe them to be.

Yours Truly,

OO
Lmfao it's a fact he wasn't
Drogba 32 games 29 goals 13 assists
Rooney 32 games 26 goals 5 assists
EVEN IN ASSISTS DROGBA ALMOST HAD X3 AS MUCH AS HIM
Scored in all the big games
Won the league
Won the cup
Every metric Drogba was better than Rooney that year and Drogba didn't take the pens Frank did if Drogba took pens too he'd have broken the league record iirc Frank had a load that year.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea

Fyi...

Dear Chelsea Fans,

Yours Truly,

OO
I mean, I agree that Rooney has the more impressive legacy and rightfully should be considered higher in terms of an all-time ranking. That said, I don't see how you can argue he was better than Drogba in 09/10.

TheReligion

Abusive
Fyi...

Dear Chelsea Fans,

Yours Truly,

OO
But but... Silva is better than Maguire, Pulisic is better than Rashford, Lampard better than Scholes, Terry better than Ferdinand, Drogba better than Rooney, Hazard better than Beckham/Giggs/Ronaldo (put together), Frank better than Ole... Oh and Bruno just scores penalties but not as good as the ones Eden scored for us and they don't count anyway..

Give me strength.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
But but... Silva is better than Maguire, Pulisic is better than Rashford, Lampard better than Scholes, Terry better than Ferdinand, Drogba better than Rooney, Hazard better than Beckham/Giggs/Ronaldo (put together), Frank better than Ole... Oh and Bruno just scores penalties but not as good as the ones Eden scored for us and they don't count anyway..

Give me strength.
Glad to see you're finally posting some sense!

OverratedOpinion

Lmfao it's a fact he wasn't
Drogba 32 games 29 goals 13 assists
Rooney 32 games 26 goals 5 assists
EVEN IN ASSISTS DROGBA ALMOST HAD X3 AS MUCH AS HIM
Scored in all the big games
Won the league
Won the cup
Every metric Drogba was better than Rooney that year and Drogba didn't take the pens Frank did if Drogba took pens too he'd have broken the league record iirc Frank had a load that year.
Rooney was better.

Assists are a stupid stat. That season Rooney and Fletcher were our only two players performing at a high level and we nearly won the league and made a run in the Champions League. Rooney got injured and even tough he was playing it took him some time to get back to his level. You on the other hand put together one of the best teams you have had in the Premier League under Carlo.

Here is the thing mate. I promise that you are not going to change my mind on this as I remember watching both at the time very well. Rooney had a coming out season and was literally dragging us forward in competitions that year where as Drogba was a very good player in a good team.

I am not trying to have an argument with you, I just flat out disagree. Luckily that is okay as we both got to enjoy the player we prefer playing for our club so thank goodness it was not the other way around.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Rooney was better.

Assists are a stupid stat. That season Rooney and Fletcher were our only two players performing at a high level and we nearly won the league and made a run in the Champions League. Rooney got injured and even tough he was playing it took him some time to get back to his level. You on the other hand put together one of the best teams you have had in the Premier League under Carlo.

Here is the thing mate. I promise that you are not going to change my mind on this as I remember watching both at the time very well. Rooney had a coming out season and was literally dragging us forward in competitions that year where as Drogba was a very good player in a good team.

I am not trying to have an argument with you, I just flat out disagree. Luckily that is okay as we both got to enjoy the player we prefer playing for our club so thank goodness it was not the other way around.
Well that's no fun. Get out of here with your level-headed and entirely reasonable opinion!!!!

OverratedOpinion

I mean, I agree that Rooney has the more impressive legacy and rightfully should be considered higher in terms of an all-time ranking. That said, I don't see how you can argue he was better than Drogba in 09/10.
I remember watching both play, Rooney was better at the time in my opinion. I am sorry but I can not go against what my eyes told me!

People were constantly talking about Messi, Ronaldo and then Rooney for a reason that year.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Rooney was better.

Oh now it's a stupid stat when the facts show Drogba set up almost 3 times as many goals as Rooney as well as outscoring him when you were telling me about Rooney all round game a few posts ago.
Why are you talking about his injuries ?
Games played that year in the league
Rooney 32
Drogba 32

Lmfao I'm not arguing who is a better player overall or through their careers you are welcome to say Rooney was and I won't even argue. But that season Didier was superior in every single aspect.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
:lol: I'm a full blown headhunter now.
Welcome to the bandwagon, the Kool-Aid is on your left and there's a vague list of racist terms for you to reference on social media to your right!

I remember watching both play, Rooney was better at the time in my opinion. I am sorry but I can not go against what my eyes told me!

People were constantly talking about Messi, Ronaldo and then Rooney for a reason that year.
Yeah think that's fair. On reflection my previous post was a bit rash and I apologise!

Sorry I meant Drogba is crap and Lampard was always a big fat lump.
That's more like it! ;)

OverratedOpinion

Oh now it's a stupid stat when the facts show Drogba set up almost 3 times as many goals as Rooney as well as outscoring him when you were telling me about Rooney all round game a few posts ago.
Rooney 32
Drogba 32

Lmfao I'm not arguing who is a better player overall or through their careers you are welcome to say Rooney was and I won't even argue. But that season Didier was superior in every single aspect.
It is just a dumb stat, Ozil is rubish and he got more than anyone in Europe for years.

I honestly cannot be bothered, you take this far too personally.

I believe the only season Drogba was better than Rooney was 06/07 and I am sorry that a stranger on the internet thinking that is so upsetting to you.

OverratedOpinion

Rooney 32
Drogba 32

Although if it helps, despite playing different positions I think Lampard was better for a number of seasons :yawn:

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
It is just a dumb stat, Ozil is rubish and he got more than anyone in Europe for years.

I believe the only season Drogba was better than Rooney was 06/07 and I am sorry that a stranger on the internet thinking that is so upsetting to you.
? When ozil was getting more than anyone in Europe he obviously wasn't rubbish. Funnily enough when he did become rubbish the assists disappeared.
My bad looking at your responses it's clear you are a kid with how childish your responses are. I've broken down every metric and showed Drogba that year was superior and the level of your response was the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears screaming nooooo.

TheReligion

Abusive

They all do. Well not all (@TheMagicFoolBus is a good un).

Leave them to their echo chamber of talking about how much better than United their club is, safe in the knowledge if they ever decide to venture to Old Trafford our trophy cabinet will tell them otherwise.

OverratedOpinion

? When ozil was getting more than anyone in Europe he obviously wasn't rubbish. Funnily enough when he did become rubbish the assists disappeared.
My bad looking at your responses it's clear you are a kid with how childish your responses are. I've broken down every metric and showed Drogba that year was superior and the level of your response was the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears screaming nooooo.
Why are you so angry? :lol:

Ozil was rubbish. Is that our next argument? Shall we argue over who was better between Eider Gudjohnoson or Brian McClair or will you pop a blood vessel?

mu4c_20le

Rooney 32
Drogba 32

Rooney placed higher than him in the Ballon d'Or that year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Ballon_d'Or

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Why are you so angry? :lol:

Ozil was rubbish. Is that our next argument? Shall we argue over who was better between Eider Gudjohnoson or Brian McClair or will you pop a blood vessel?
Lmfao. I'm not angry kid. You're responses are hilariously childish. You're jumping away from every point deflecting because each point of yours was proven wrong.
I mean look now you're trying to say mesut ozil who won trophies at Madrid and a world Cup was always rubbish just because I proved Drogba has almost x3 many assist as Rooney in one season.

OverratedOpinion

Lmfao. I'm not angry kid. You're responses are hilariously childish. You're jumping away from every point deflecting because each point of yours was proven wrong.
I mean look now you're trying to say mesut ozil who won trophies at Madrid and a world Cup was always rubbish just because I proved Drogba has almost x3 many assist as Rooney in one season.
Mate, I could literally not care less how much you rate Wayne Rooney.

Or Mesut Ozil, or Didier Drogba, or Wayne Hennessey.

OverratedOpinion

And Frank come second to Ronaldinho one year and constantly was on the list compared to Scholes who seldom even got on the list so Frank > Scholes?
Urm, I thought we were talking about individual seasons and not the entirety of a player's career. Gosh how about some consistency Pow.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Mate, I could literally not care less how much you rate Wayne Rooney.

Or Mesut Ozil, or Didier Drogba, or Wayne Hennessey.
Keep on with the deflecting kid and running away from the points at hand. You're doing great.
Urm, I thought we were talking about individual seasons and not the entirety of a player's career. Gosh how about some consistency Pow.
Lmfao trust me you don't even want to compare lampards stats to Scholes season by season when Frank's compare to strikers