Eden Hazard | Real Madrid Confirm the signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red14Devil9

If Hazard leaves, he will leave for Real Madrid. It seemed certain in the summer, but nothing is certain, now.

Kostov

Is there an amount on which Chelsea accept an offer from us? And would Hazard fancy us? 100m pound Ed, and test them.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Is there an amount on which Chelsea accept an offer from us? And would Hazard fancy us? 100m pound Ed, and test them.
There is absolutely no chance they would sell to us. They'd rather sell to Real for 50m than sell their best player to us.

Kostov

There is absolutely no chance they would sell to us. They'd rather sell to Real for 50m than sell their best player to us.
I think that as well, but money talks for owners and if our offer is much better then theirs, who knows. Less than 1% that is.

MaCo

Supports
AFC Ajax, FC Barcelona
If Hazard leaves, he will leave for Real Madrid. It seemed certain in the summer, but nothing is certain, now.
Only if they do not appoint Mourinho first...what other options that we know does Hazard have?

I am curious what Real Madrid is going to do next.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Not sure . Alexis plus 70-80m might be something
Alexis is worth less than £0 right now with his contract.

They’d never sell us Hazard unless it were someone like Martial + cash. £100m is actually a bargain given the state of the market.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I think that as well, but money talks for owners and if our offer is much better then theirs, who knows. Less than 1% that is.
I don't think it helps his preferred destination is desperate for him. I do see what you mean though.

Not sure . Alexis plus 70-80m might be something
I doubt they would want to pay his wages, on someone who hasn't really featured all season. Would make the deal far less likely.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'm really unconvinced Madrid want Hazard. Seems all along it's him pushing for a move rather than them wanting him. Think they'd rather get Eriksen to replace Modric

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I'm really unconvinced Madrid want Hazard. Seems all along it's him pushing for a move rather than them wanting him. Think they'd rather get Eriksen to replace Modric
Think they need both. Eriksen to play in central position either as AM or CM, Hazard to play as attacker.

Trizy

feck me £100m for Hazard is a steal. Get it done, Woody.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Think they need both. Eriksen to play in central position either as AM or CM, Hazard to play as attacker.
I agree they need both just all the noises on this are coming from Hazard rather than Madrid. Unless they're just keeping quiet as Hazard is doing the PR for them

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I agree they need both just all the noises on this are coming from Hazard rather than Madrid. Unless they're just keeping quiet as Hazard is doing the PR for them
I think they will again go for same trick, ask the player to force the move and with only left on the contract Chelsea will have to take a big hit. Sort of how they tried to do us for De Gea.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Nothings gonna happen unless madrid put the money up. But still it seems hes not there top target.

iHicksy

Chelsea will go downhill fast when Hazard leaves. They won't be able to sustain top 4 without him.

Cloud7

I know it’s more of a case of the player wanting a move, so there’s only so much the club can do in the circumstances, but who can Chelsea realistically get in the current market to replace Hazard for 100 million? The guy is one of the top 5 attackers in the world. Players of that quality don’t come around everyday.

ants7

Would not want him here. He had the chance, he blew it. Would rather we'd spend this money on CD.

But I think that he's been angeling for Real move for a long time now and hopefully he'll get it sooner rather than later.

TsuWave

Would not want him here. He had the chance, he blew it.
more like we blew it considering how good a player he turned out to be. also, not signing players because they chose to go somewhere else previously seems like a recipe to miss out on top tier talent regularly.

DanClancy

If Hazard wants to go to Real Madrid then they'll get him given he'll have 12 months left on his contract. Chelsea left with very little room for negotiation, he can threaten to run his contract down.

Deleted member 101472

Hazard is going to Real Madrid in the summer, it’s almost nailed on.

Pass and Move

Don't want him, he plays on the left. Spending that money on the right wing would improve us more.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If Martial insists on not signing (think he will sign), I'd propose a swap.

reddaz71

2 players we could have had if Fergie would have pulled out all the stops, Hazard and Aguero, never mind eh!

MuranoLover

Alexis is worth less than £0 right now with his contract.

They’d never sell us Hazard unless it were someone like Martial + cash. £100m is actually a bargain given the state of the market.
I don't think it helps his preferred destination is desperate for him. I do see what you mean though.

I doubt they would want to pay his wages, on someone who hasn't really featured all season. Would make the deal far less likely.
No one has said Alexis will require the same wages there

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
If Madrid actually want him and offer the £100m asking price he'll be off. He's 28, wants to go and that would be a fair deal imo.

Only question is who else RM might want in the summer, who else is available and how much budget they have. I think they'll go for Mbappe or Neymar as first choice.

Hazard Warning

Supports
Chelsea
I don’t think you get how this works, lads. He’s either going to Madrid during the summer or staying with us till he’s old and grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.