Eden Hazard | Real Madrid Confirm the signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizy

Rumored €100m from Madrid (newspapers..). I'd spend that on him in a heart beat to get him to United. feck it, give him Sanchez's wages.

Sanche7

I still believe if Chelsea qualify for the CL he won't leave.
Nope he's leaving. The amount of flirting he has done with Real is ridiculous. Also if he waved to stay he would have signed a new contract by now. I'm sure the offer has been on the table for years

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Not only would Chelsea never sell to us, I doubt he’d come. He’s 28, wants to win something, and has been fluttering his eyelashes at Madrid for ages. Seems just a matter of time.

RooneyLegend

Nope he's leaving. The amount of flirting he has done with Real is ridiculous. Also if he waved to stay he would have signed a new contract by now. I'm sure the offer has been on the table for years
Probably hasn't signed it cause they were in a crisis and heading for the Europa league.

Patrick08

Griezmann changed his mind after Atletico had already exhausted the appeals process. Hazard's case is a bit different. He won't be leaving Chelsea in a lurch.
I have a strong feeling of Mourinho wanting Lukaku as his physical no 9 than griezmann. There was a briefing from us as well of united scrapping plans for him.

RooneyLegend

What, Pogba AND hazard?

Be bloody lucky to get them both for 200M
Hazards contract is up in a year so Chelsea are going to struggle to get a huge fee. Pogba hasn't pulled any trees and if he doesn't want to sign it would be our last chance at getting a big fee. You guys forget no prem side has ever managed to spend 9 figures on a players. 100 is a huge fee, don't let the PSG money and subsequent deals fool you.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hazards contract is up in a year so Chelsea are going to struggle to get a huge fee. Pogba hasn't pulled any trees and if he doesn't want to sign it would be our last chance at getting a big fee. You guys forget no prem side has ever managed to spend 9 figures on a players. 100 is a huge fee, don't let the PSG money and subsequent deals fool you.
Pogba still has 2 years +1 year at our option.
I think a lot of fans have missed the last part, as with 3 years left, there's no urgency to sell still.

He'd be going for somewhere near Coutinho money if at all.

I think a lot of fans have missed the last part, as with 3 years left, there's no urgency to sell still.

Not to mention he's a significantly better and more rounded player than when he arrived.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
overated, ball hogging, cant cross a ball to save his life, disloyal, attention seeking, fat ass, mediocre output, dissapearing for months on end , arrogant player.
Chelsea should flog him to Barca and get Ousmane. CHO LW, Ousmane RW. Most likely wont miss him.
:lol:

Only Terry and Lampard will go down as comprehensively better players in Chelsea’s PL history. Drogba too perhaps, but that’s due to cult favouritism.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
These last two...:drool: One more next weekend Eden and all is forgiven. On his day, truly amazing player, most entertaining one for sure. With a year left on the contract 100 million will most likely be enough.

Am not sure that Pogba - Hazard is ideal looking at the positions Hazard likes to occupy though. Unless, they want to play Pogba a bit deeper, like he does for France... Doubt Madrid will get Pogba this summer anyway.

RooneyLegend

If that's the case I'm pretty sure he's going nowhere.

Patrick08

There is zero indication pogba doesn't want to sign, cooked up stories without any base.

Patrick08

For a player with only 1 year left on his contract?! Even we aren't that stupid.
Though with transfer ban the price will be inflated by Chelsea, not to 210 m though, doubt hazard will wait for a year, a lot changes in a year.

Raw

Here's hoping they announce it real soon and unsettle their team in time for our game against them.

ti vu

Surely wont announce anything before season ends when they're still fighting for top 4 and in the Europa League?!
Madrid needs that boost given their situation. Madrid and Perez don't give a feck regarding other club. Hazard fits right in *re announcing himself joining Chelsea back in the days

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Chelsea minus Hazard and with transfer ban and only EL football to offer = continued decline.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
A shame we couldn't have got him. With our transfer policy we'd have signed his brother, Hap.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I think everything has been agreed between him and Madrid for a while now. Only thing left is getting Madrid to pay what we think he's worth in his final year.

Our most talented ever player. Hopefully he delivers us this trophy and good luck to him in Madrid.

Mainoldo

Why would you want to leave the best league in the world. As proving.

Jericholyte2

That’s it Eden, take a great achievement like getting to a final and make it all about you.

Ever hear of, “No comment”?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Why would you want to leave the best league in the world. As proving.
Madrid and Barca still the biggest draw even though la Liga might not be as good overall.

Don't kid yourself otherwise. 90% of players would choose those two over anyone.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I think everything has been agreed between him and Madrid for a while now. Only thing left is getting Madrid to pay what we think he's worth in his final year.

Our most talented ever player. Hopefully he delivers us this trophy and good luck to him in Madrid.
I also think that it´s done. It seems to be a question of a few million between Madrid and Chelsea, and perhaps the signing of Kovacic, who from what I understand can sign for you despite the transfer ban?

el3mel

He's off after such quotes. Can't believe it'll be anything else otherwise he wouldn't have said it that openly in public.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I also think that it´s done. It seems to be a question of a few million between Madrid and Chelsea, and perhaps the signing of Kovacic, who from what I understand can sign for you despite the transfer ban?
No idea, but I hope we send Kova back. Been our least impressive midfielder this season. If we are given a freeze on the ban by CAS and can sign players we need a new midfielder.

Toad

He said ages ago he has made a decision. His cryptic transfer messages are getting far too boring now. Needs to grow up and just spit it out for once.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
He said ages ago he has made a decision. His cryptic transfer messages are getting far too boring now. Needs to grow up and just spit it out for once.
I'm pretty sure that he needs Chelsea and Madrid to agree on the fee first.

Status
Not open for further replies.