Eden Hazard | Real Madrid Confirm the signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
He said ages ago he has made a decision. His cryptic transfer messages are getting far too boring now. Needs to grow up and just spit it out for once.
He can't say that he wants to go to Real Madrid if Chelsea won't sell him to Real Madrid.

I mean he could, bit why would he?

Toad

I'm pretty sure that he needs Chelsea and Madrid to agree on the fee first.
Well it’s either I want to leave or not. He literally keeps changing his quotes all the time. Was the same when he moved to Chelsea. He simply likes media attention.

Toad

He can't say that he wants to go to Real Madrid if Chelsea won't sell him to Real Madrid.

I mean he could, bit why would he?
Well he should t say anything then. It’s all to get media attention and he has a track record of it.

duffer

Scout
Well he should t say anything then. It’s all to get media attention and he has a track record of it.
He's not calling press conferences or tweeting this stuff out. He's answering questions put to him without lying through his teeth.

If some Chelsea fans can't handle that and get upset then feck them.

Toad

He's not calling press conferences or tweeting this stuff out. He's answering questions put to him without lying through his teeth.

If some Chelsea fans can't handle that and get upset then feck them.
Too cryptic for me though, even being a United fan just seems to be annoying. Earlier he said he made a decision.

Toad

He has. Everyone and their dog knows he wants to go to Real Madrid and play for his childhood hero.
He just annoys me :lol: He will sign for Madrid and won’t be that big fish anymore, then everyone will look back at this saga and wonder what all the fuss was about in the first place.

Minkaro

Yep, even Messi (Isco's puppy) knows this:

That's a bloody big puppy.

Although now I'm happier with the idea of turfing Sanchez out and signing Isco, knowing that we'll also be replacing Atom & Humber.

Fer

Is Chelsea able to sign a player with the money the get from Hazard? Or they can't sign any player because of the ban.

Chairman Steve

God, he’s like the fecking girl on Facebook who writes some cryptic post about how she’s going to do something, then when someone replies to it and asks her... she’ll reply with “I can’t tell u yet bbz! Soon tho! xxx”

Giggs86

Imagine he releases a fecking documentary or some shit like Griezmann to announce that he stays.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
This is basically how he announced his move to Chelsea in the first place, isn't it?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Not that anyone thought different at this point, but he's pretty much said it — he's only waiting for the clubs to agree on the fee. I mean if he were to tell the club that he's staying a few weeks ago, he would've signed the contract already :)

Hazard has revealed that that achievement will have no bearing on his future, with a call already having been made on where he will play next season.

"No, I don’t think so," Hazard told reporters when asked whether the guarantee of playing in Europe's premier club competition may persuade him to stay. "I have made my decision, that’s it.

"I’m still waiting [for the situation to develop]. Yes [I told the club] a couple of weeks ago.

"I have made my decision but it is not just about me. We have a final to play and then I will see. I wanted that [to have the situation sorted out] but that’s not happened. I’m still waiting like you are waiting and like the fans are waiting."
https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/i-h...gest-hint-yet-over/15kgziuguoz6t1eq83qsxqgbzo

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
This is basically how he announced his move to Chelsea in the first place, isn't it?
Except he said he was joining the No 1 club or something, when we'd just won the PL. He went to Chelsea for the money, just come out and say it like Robben did, stop fecking about with the fans. They aren't all idiots even if it's Chelsea

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Except he said he was joining the No 1 club or something, when we'd just won the PL. He went to Chelsea for the money, just come out and say it like Robben did, stop fecking about with the fans. They aren't all idiots even if it's Chelsea
City won it that year and I think he said "I'm joining the CL winners".

starman

Hes obviously leaving and it's going to be Real.
It not progressing yet seems to point to Chelsea's transfer ban, maybe they are also working on a loan or something for Bale, who might be reluctant

dove

It not progressing yet seems to point to Chelsea's transfer ban, maybe they are also working on a loan or something for Bale, who might be reluctant
Chelsea wouldn't be able to loan players either if ban stands.

starman

Chelsea wouldn't be able to loan players either if ban stands.
Yes I know...but we don't know yet if it's going to be delayed until after this window, and there no chance of anyone buying Bale, don't think even United can reach that level of stupidity

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Don't think we'd touch Bale with a 10 foot pole. He's made of glass and in his 30's now, right?

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
He's almost certainly going to RM, club are haggling over the fee, we want £100m and they're offering less, £80m ish I would guess. Some kid of compromise will be reached.

We'll be banned from signing for next two windows, probably a good thing if we avoid Bale or Coutinho! I look forward to more youth players in the team, let CHO run down if he won't sign.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
He's almost certainly going to RM, club are haggling over the fee, we want £100m and they're offering less, £80m ish I would guess. Some kid of compromise will be reached.

We'll be banned from signing for next two windows, probably a good thing if we avoid Bale or Coutinho! I look forward to more youth players in the team, let CHO run down if he won't sign.
Almost all of the people who know about these issues are saying we'll be granted a freeze on the ban and be able to sign players this summer. Wouldn't surprise me if the club try to make a splashy, "big name" signing to appease the fans who will be devastated about Eden leaving.

starman

Don't think we'd touch Bale with a 10 foot pole. He's made of glass and in his 30's now, right?
Obviously not to buy, but on a loan. The highly likelihood is Hazard going to Real and are picking him up at discount, there might be favourable terms from Real still picking up half of Bale wages.

AJ10

Would have hated this prick if he was here. So disrespectful to fans.

If he wants to move then move but don't whore yourself around.

Pathetic attitude.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Just a slightly better version of Isco in my opinion.

De bryune is much better - atleast for me.
Nah. Hes carried us for years now. Literally our only threat on a pitch. Had to come deep to start attacks himself. If he had citys squad behind him it wouldnt be a question. Though id hazard a guess pep would play him up top.

Yakuza_devils

I know his heart is set to go Madrid but can we just counter offer better deals to both Chelsea and Hazard to try to get his head turned however small the chances might be.

duffer

Scout
I know his heart is set to go Madrid but can we just counter offer better deals to both Chelsea and Hazard to try to get his head turned however small the chances might be.
Let's say Madrid are offering £200k a week. How much do you think it would take for him to sign for Manchester United right now?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Let's say Madrid are offering £200k a week. How much do you think it would take for him to sign for Manchester United right now?
You didn't really have to ask that question did you

There's not enough money in the world that would convince Hazard to leave Chelsea for us

Status
Not open for further replies.