Eduardo Camavinga / signs for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

izec

Dont break my heart with all the PSG talk :(

Didnt they need to get rid of a couple of players after Messi? Think Mbappe is off soon

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
L'equipe reports that he will go to PSG for over 30 million Euro.
If true, football is becoming a joke. 3 clubs buying like never before while the rest is suffering from the effects of the pandemic.
Almost as big of a joke as one club buying most of the best players from their league and direct competitors.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
L'equipe reports that he will go to PSG for over 30 million Euro.
If true, football is becoming a joke. 3 clubs buying like never before while the rest is suffering from the effects of the pandemic.
Which 3 clubs?

EngimaMK

PSG are a fecking joke. They just go around swallowing up. After the Messi signing, I've no idea how they can seriously make any other big signing without breaking the joke rules.

TheLittleOne

should go for zakaria...reports said he will join roma for 2million base salary and 20million fee. would have been an absolute steal but new reports say its off and he stays. Given the chance he would come here no doubt.

ArjenIsM3

Ole has already stated his position on Jesse and Donny!
These pricks try and get every inch out of trying to link our name to a player while the windows is open.
Ole stating his position on a player isn't worth much. Sanchez left after Ole talked him up too.

Bondi77

should go for zakaria...reports said he will join roma for 2million base salary and 20million fee. would have been an absolute steal but new reports say its off and he stays. Given the chance he would come here no doubt.
Cannot remember him in the Euros?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Well he will look a real idiot if he lets them go now.
If he brings in Camavinga off the back of it I don't think there'll be too many people calling him an idiot, do you?

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Hasn't started the last 2 games, an Europeean game + a derby

He's going to push even more to get out, don't think he wants a full year with Genesio

ivaldo

I would.
What have you seen of Camavinga apart from YouTube?
Then you'd be alone in it.

It doesn't matter what I think. If he's a target, we want to sign him, and we move on a player that has struggled to get any meaningful minutes for us, then it makes complete sense.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
And he said similar just before selling Alexis Sanchez
Perhaps but I did find it strange as, in the interview I saw, Ole wasn't asked about Lingard, but was given a list of our options by the pundit and he added Lingard himself. He was asked about Sanchez, so I get that more.

Of course it could still be gamesmanship but Ole doesn't strike me as that type.

Not to mention the fact he comes on ahead of Ole's £40m man VdB.

Bondi77

Then you'd be alone in it.

It doesn't matter what I think. If he's a target, we want to sign him, and we move on a player that has struggled to get any meaningful minutes for us, then it makes complete sense.
I watch games not YouTube

ivaldo

I watch games not YouTube
Good for you. Seemingly you also watched your first press conference the other day as well.

It appears to have escaped you that I haven't offered an opinion on the player in this thread because I don't know enough about him. But you seem to have something going on right now, so let's play it out.

ivaldo

Hilari

Hilarious,
Do you want to wager Jesse stays?
Thanks, but Hilari is my sister.

Why would I do that? I said 'if,' not 'when.' I sincerely hope you understand the difference.

Bondi77

106 pages dedicated to a player that has never even mentioned our club!
The desperation for a new name to come in is pathetic!

ivaldo

Bullshit walks....move on :lol:
Aaand I think it's finally dawning on you that I haven't actually offered an opinion on the player and your 'watching games not YouTube' comment makes you come across as a bit of a tit. Whoops. If I were you I would want to end the conversation too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.