Eduardo Camavinga / signs for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosskeano

Would be icing on the cake if we get this kid after locking up Sancho and potentially Varane. Ole seems to stick with how Fergie managed the club in that if you're good enough you're old enough.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Tweet deleted but I want to believe it was one of great news and it was basically announcing this is on the brink of being a done dealio.
I'm pretty sure it said we made a proposal to his agents and Camavinga was impressed with Ole's project. He is now seriously considering making the next step in his career in England at Manchester.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Ah nice, PSG holding all the cards whilst we hold our dicks in our hands. Good one.
Actually, in that scenario you are holding the cards, as you can choose to let PSG have Pogba and open the path for Camavinga to join you with that.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
The only tweet about this deal in what feels like ages and it’s deleted. I can’t get the image of a Frenchman dipping his balls in olive oil out of my head now either after browsing the new set piece coach thread… fml….

Gotta hand it to the club. The deals may not all come off but they have us going in the right direction. Hopefully there will be a flurry of utd news now once we announce Sancho.

LuckyScout78

If a new creative cm in a 4231 formation. For me, right now. It get to be one of Camavina, Locatelli or Monaco Tchouaméni

I m sitting on the fence. Between Tchouaméni and Camavinga. A really hard one. My feeling say Tchouaméni. But i rate Camavinga really high too. Camavinga is really fast and precise with the ball. This boy will definitely suit Sancho and Bruno fast football skills too. Similiar kids play best together and get along best together. But a full packet and more physical. I think Tchouaméni might suit better. Tchouaméni is really good with the ball too. But Camavinga is cleary better. In the way of fast and precise. He is clearly better than Tchouaméni. But as fullpacket as football player. That is another discussion.

And about Locatelli. If Pobga is leaving.

But Matic will retire soon and Garner maybe not ready yet. So another creative cm is needed. Special with Pogba incosistent and mood player.

Fred and McTom = nr.6
Pobga = only nr.8...so United need another nr.8. DVBeek is a RCM in a 3 CM trio or AMC. Garner looks promising. But i am not sure about him yet.

All i can say is. Camavinga will defintely help to open up tight defend and parking bus. I can see some fast 5 a side football combination between Bruno, Sancho and Camaving already. Fast, precise and skillful player those are really good in small and tight area. Camavinga football abilities will helps. 100 % connvinced.

Ali Dia

Things should start picking up from here on either way. If he’s not into it we should go for Moriba or Aurélien Tchouaméni, depending on what they think we need most. I would like Gravenberch because he looks nailed on to be a star player but I don’t want any more mino players unless its Haaland.

bosskeano

We have started our preseason and our first token match is the weekend against Derby. I suspect we'll start hearing more news next week with these guys. They'll have had a few weeks break since the end of their season and will be looking to finalize plans for the upcoming season which isn't too far away.

Ali Dia

We have started our preseason and our first token match is the weekend against Derby. I suspect we'll start hearing more news next week with these guys. They'll have had a few weeks break since the end of their season and will be looking to finalize plans for the upcoming season which isn't too far away.
Camavinga is back in preseason already with Rennes I’m fairly sure.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I’m sure Fab was saying we were in contact with Rennes ‘to understand the price’ a week ago.
Visions of Woodie wandering round his office muttering ‘how mucking Fuchs?!’all last week, interspersed with occasional calls to Murtough to double check he heard what he thought he did like some sort of human goldfish!

Teja

Anyone here actually watched the guy in the French league? All I've heard is that he got dropped from the French U21s (23?) so I'm wondering if he's this year's Renato Sanches.

Stats say he can tackle and he can carry the ball so that's a good start, but can he just be dropped in as one of our #8s? Or does he need special treatment like Pogba to fit him in?

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Anyone here actually watched the guy in the French league? All I've heard is that he got dropped from the French U21s (23?) so I'm wondering if he's this year's Renato Sanches.

Stats say he can tackle and he can carry the ball so that's a good start, but can he just be dropped in as one of our #8s? Or does he need special treatment like Pogba to fit him in?
He was better in his 1st season for Rennes than the second one.
Hard to say how he'll develop, he's clearly got talent but when Rennes struggled he has nowhere to be found and Rennes really struggled this season
Yes he was put on the bench for the U21, but to be fair the U21 team has quality midfielders, Tchouameni,Guendouzi,Soumare,Aouar.

Ali Dia

Online a lot of the recent noise is talking up Chelsea’s chances of getting him through the Peter Cech - Rennes connection. I dunno. They are stacked but obviously an exciting option. He’s most likely playing in our first team within a few months. If you had to straight up chose it would be close.

bosskeano

my bad....i must have missed the announcement last week that he was removed by Rennes or better yet they refused to release him in order to attend the olympics.

funny is that even searching on it the only source to find the removal was on twitter as most news sources still listed him as called up for hte french squad

Status
Not open for further replies.