Television El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie | Don't bother entering unless you've watched it

izec

I find it hard to engage into series or movies after all these years. Watched the show and didnt bother the last 5 years. Not hyped for the movie

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
Skyler and Saul (Or Slippin' Jimmy) come back and sneak a badly injured Walt out of harms way before the cops get to him and it becomes a road movie.

I really don't get why there's this assumption that Walt is dead. We saw him lying on the floor of the factory having just passed out but he's Heisenberg guys. He doesn't die. Oh ye of little faith.

saivet

Will probably give it a go as I loved Breaking Bad, though I found Better Call Saul boring and stopped watching it, so I'm not overly excited for this movie.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Why donkeys?
“I believe it is a nod to a mezcal tequila that they are bringing out, the two of them, called Dos Hombres,” Gunn told The One Show. “Bryan was going to have a launch party on Cinco de Mayo last month and he promised that there were would be donkeys there.

Asked outright by host Mel Gierdroyc if the posts were anything to do with a film, Gunn added: “No, I’m sorry!”

https://www.standard.co.uk/stayingi...-and-aaron-pauls-cryptic-tweets-a4176996.html

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
“I believe it is a nod to a mezcal tequila that they are bringing out, the two of them, called Dos Hombres,” Gunn told The One Show. “Bryan was going to have a launch party on Cinco de Mayo last month and he promised that there were would be donkeys there.

Asked outright by host Mel Gierdroyc if the posts were anything to do with a film, Gunn added: “No, I’m sorry!”

https://www.standard.co.uk/stayingi...-and-aaron-pauls-cryptic-tweets-a4176996.html
Ah. Thanks. Feck.

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
I stopped after season 2. I may give season 3 and 4 a try but I doubt
Go back for 3 & 4. It's great, especially 4.

You start to see how Saul Goodman becomes the awful character that he is yet you have a certain sympathy for him. A Goodman breaking bad. There's another series coming and I can't wait.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Saul Goodman and Mike are smashing it with Better Call Saul. Some of it has eclipsed BB imo.
Curious about this show. It was just so painfully slow initially that I gave it up, being convinced that it would most likely be cancelled.

Now I see that there are lots of seasons, so I assume it picked up? I'm in the market for a new show, so this would be great.

Nickosaur

Curious about this show. It was just so painfully slow initially that I gave it up, being convinced that it would most likely be cancelled.

Now I see that there are lots of seasons, so I assume it picked up? I'm in the market for a new show, so this would be great.
It's fantastic, can't recommend it highly enough.

Sylar

I was same. Stopped midway through season 2 as it felt like it was shot so well, but nothing was happening.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce

Yeah it picks up in season 3 and season 4 was really good. Seasons 1 and 2 were both painfully slow though.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
A Breaking Bad movie without Walter White just isn’t worth making. Jessie serves a purpose as WW’s Achilles heel, but his character was, in his own words, a bitch. I hated everything about him. A movie centred around him would be awful.

Chairman Steve

Shut it down lads. Its the worst thing it could possibly be. It was Corporate America all along!

First it was a Stella Artois ad masquerading as a Big Lebowski followup and now this.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
We already knew this. Anna Gunn told the world weeks ago, it's further up this very page.

Sylar

Hes surprised it was kept a secret.
Then reveals the secret. :nervous:

Havak

Pokemon master
Must be released soon, I'm really intrigued to see how they've tackled this. I highly doubt it won't be at least good. I'm also interested in seeing how it links with Better Call Saul (if at all) as Bob said something along the lines that the flash-forward parts of BCS didn't/don't do much for him. Maybe this gives us the true end-point of Saul in the BB universe?

Sylar

Can't wait
Might rewatch / binge the show before then

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It'll be underwhelming, much like the end of the show itself.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
So WW is back fro this movie or he will be back for the next one?

I can see him showing up at the very ending of this movie, "Hello Jesse"... only to go dark.

Minkaro

I'm a little disappointed it's not an actual cinema release, would have loved to have seen it on the big screen. Will still watch though.