Elon Musk | Owner of X

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It’s been quite the opposite for Tesla, they still sell hardly any cars in comparison to VW, Ford, Toyota, yet the loose canon’s antics have their valuation up to 35% of the entire market cap. It’s utterly insane.
He’s been great for investors.
I swear there’s a few times he’s slashed the value of his own company with his impulsive tweets

RedDevilQuebecois

:mad: :mad: :mad:
That is already one fecked up decision.

Musk, the saviour we didn't know we needed in the culture war.

Twitter is not fit for purpose. It’s the Wild West run by woke youngsters with too much power – Elon Musk will fix it

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18384052/twitter-not-fit-for-purpose-woke-elon-musk/
If being woke means denouncing what the feck goes wrong towards minorities and the weak out there, then I have nothing to apologize about, especially towards a privileged asshole whose family grew up richer on the back of the poor during the worst of Apartheid.

Last edited:

Lemoor

I really had a low opinion of him, but using Tim Pool or Dave Rubin as reliable sources is beyond sad.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I really had a low opinion of him, but using Tim Pool or Dave Rubin as reliable sources is beyond sad.
I don't think he is is he? Seeing as he said he 'noticed it too'.

Not that I'm taking sides with any of the above people.

Boycott

The American conservative commentator brain is a total contradiction. If NYTimes is buying followers to appear larger than they are and this can be exposed by Dave Rubin posting a photo of a grandmother, why do the likes of Dave Rubin, Tim Pool etc base their entire living complaining about the NYTimes.

It's like when UK conservatives simultaneously say nobody watches BBC News anymore because it is woke but any time something goes against them it's because the BBC is brainwashing people. How can you have it both ways

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Is it a good idea to buy shares in Twitter? Can you even buy shares in Twitter if he's privatising it?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
If this doesn’t go through there needs to be a thorough review of trading activity in both Twitter and Tesla stock.

I’d not be surprised if he’s just been manipulating the market.

Revan

Assumptionman
Is it a good idea to buy shares in Twitter? Can you even buy shares in Twitter if he's privatising it?
Well, the stock is at 48, and if this happens you will get 54 for it. And if he buys it, he is essentially buying every single stock of Twitter and putting it private, so you wouldn’t be able to buy it.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I definitely wouldn't buy Twitter stock if this doesn't go through (and obviously if it does then there will be no stocks to buy anyway). As far as I can tell, the general sentiment is that Twitter is about as valuable as it's going to get under the current leadership. The stock is more likely to go down than up.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
I definitely wouldn't buy Twitter stock if this doesn't go through (and obviously if it does then there will be no stocks to buy anyway). As far as I can tell, the general sentiment is that Twitter is about as valuable as it's going to get under the current leadership. The stock is more likely to go down than up.
about a year ago I think it was around $75 a share... and as recently as feb it was something like $35 a share - pretty volatile... do wonder why musk didnt launch a bid at $45 a share two months ago if hes such a genius

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Well, the stock is at 48, and if this happens you will get 54 for it. And if he buys it, he is essentially buying every single stock of Twitter and putting it private, so you wouldn’t be able to buy it.
So no

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
It kinda depends. It is an easy opportunity to convert $48 to $54, but at the same time, if for whatever reasons this does not happen, then I expect a 30% drop.
Yeah well Im going by lthe if it drops I lose theory :lol:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
That's 27% of net worth lost since TSLA peaked at $1,145 three weeks ago. At this rate Bezos may catch up soon.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That's 27% of net worth lost since TSLA peaked at $1,145 three weeks ago. At this rate Bezos may catch up soon.

He’s going to buy the dip. I expect that was his plan all along.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He’s going to buy the dip. I expect that was his plan all along.
How could he buy if all his wealth is already tied up in Tesla stock and options ?

His net worth is now down 100b since it peaked at 340b a couple of months ago.

Tarrou

surely the right has shifted further right than the left have moved left?

if we're talking about US politics anyway, which I assume is the case

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
surely the right has shifted further right than the left have moved left?

if we're talking about US politics anyway, which I assume is the case
If you’ve ever met an American conservative they would 100% believe they have not changed.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Twitter is feckin garbage.

"Here's a thread 1/30" feck off and just write it on a blog, a forum or somewhere which lets you write an essay.