g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Elon Musk | Owner of X

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
No idea how Delaware law works but I really doubt Twitter wants to drag this out for years. I reckon Musk will eventually pay a fine settlement and that'll be it.
Elon could pay the $1bn to get out the deal. He also has 10% in Twitter shares. At this point Elon will probably settle to buy at a lower price.

dove

Musk is a clown, crazy how he managed to create a massive followers ****.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Why is Trump slagging off Musk anyway?
For popularity and relevance?

They've been at each other a while now. Trump saying Musk voted for him while Elon says he didn't and wants someone else in... Then the Twitter deal failed and Trump said something then Elon replied on Twitter and on it goes.

NotThatSoph

Elon could pay the $1bn to get out the deal. He also has 10% in Twitter shares. At this point Elon will probably settle to buy at a lower price.
The 1bn is if the deal for some reason can't go through, not if he just changes his mind. The deal is signed, there's no backsides.

LARulz

I am still convinced Musk the cnut had no intention to buy Twitter and just did it for clout amongst his mouth breathing, basement dwelling *****

Moby

Dick
Why is Trump slagging off Musk anyway?
Feels like he was ready to get back on Twitter and got cockblocked at the last second. People like Trump whose relevance is proportional to the amount of propaganda they can spend probably care a bit about getting back on Twitter.

Abizzz

Trump isn't that stupid. He's doing the same thing Muhammed Ali was when he was insulting his opponents. The same thing rappers do when dissing each other. They are creating a stir and keeping themselves current.

The Firestarter

Trump isn't that stupid. He's doing the same thing Muhammed Ali was when he was insulting his opponents. The same thing rappers do when dissing each other. They are creating a stir and keeping themselves current.
:lol:

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
For popularity and relevance?

They've been at each other a while now. Trump saying Musk voted for him while Elon says he didn't and wants someone else in... Then the Twitter deal failed and Trump said something then Elon replied on Twitter and on it goes.
Alright Elon, don't take it too personal

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
The 1bn is if the deal for some reason can't go through, not if he just changes his mind. The deal is signed, there's no backsides.
Yes, I would assume failure of financing could still apply and if it could be proved then the exit fee could be an option like I said. He hadn’t secured financing at the time and assuming he hasn’t since shown funding to Twitter (because he wants it cheaper).

Not the most likely but who knows when lawyers get involved, still think it will be the latter option I said or a long time in court who probably won’t understand the bot issue plus how that impacts value so rule the deal stands.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
:lol:

NotThatSoph

Sharing because of the methodology on bot estimates, not because this Sacks guy is right. He seems pretty stupid. Twitter's system looks good.