Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
To me a genius is Scholze, Witten, Tao etc. It's hard for me to call a businessman a genius for doing some shrewd business, if that makes sense? I mean maybe some of the engineers that work for him are indeed geniuses, I don't know.
Yeah he’s more of a visionary with knowledge, experience and resources than a genius.

He somehow manages to be an eccentric billionaire while still being a very boring person underneath it all.
For mi a visionary is a genius. He had a vision on Paypal and he implemented it, he had a vision on how an electric car product and company should be, and implemented it. I mean, cars are dominated worldwide for the big manufacturers and is definitely a market that seemed it had no space for a new company like tesla

Then, he had the vision with rockets to return and other projects in Space X

He consistently had different ideas in completely different fields on cutting edge technology and succeed

Also, I don't know why you separate business from genius as being you can't be a business genius. He definitely made a difference on the internet payment worldwide. He is definitely making a difference on the car manufacturing making all the manufacturers to shift to electric and contributing to the solution on climate change and he is definitely contributing on the new age of space exploration

And meanwhile he has time to be a very big asshole

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Hmm. Her personality is actually worse. On one hand, he is a union busting piece of shit but on the other hand he is defrauding investors, which is always nice. I think he has caused more harm to people but I could stand to be in the same room with him longer than her.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Stolen from reddit -
For all their shitty overpriced flamethrowers and polygon trucks, this is the most “futuristic” thing Tesla has actually done.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
why on earth did the guy sue for defemation in the us and not uk?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Indeed.

I really think asking for so much would make a jury think he was in it for the dosh, rather than to clear his name. That's what I would think.
That’s standard practice in America when litigating. They usually pull a 9 figure sum out of their arse and then settle for 7 figures.

Revan

Assumptionman
Tesla just became the most valuable car company in the history of US, and its stocks have increased for 20% in the last week (5% today). Any idea why this is happening?

Last edited:

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore