Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
:lol: I don't know about the rest of you but I'm loving being witness to people melting down because they can't go frolicking about as they please for a few weeks.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It's revolting that he's worshipped as being "relatable" by those cnuts in meme culture because he's a weirdo.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
If you squint ever so slightly it looks like he's having a meltdown.
His businesses aren't gonna make it through a proper recession?

Balljy

His businesses aren't gonna make it through a proper recession?
Tesla have just posted an unexpected profit resulting in the shares having gone up & Space X have just signed a deal with Nasa as one of three contenders for a supposed moon landing in 2024.

This is just a random Twitter meltdown which is great.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Another classic example of a dumb persons idea of a smart person.

So transparent, needs to push the share price down for another capital raise because Tesla burn through money at an insane rate. That 2 billion raise from a few months back has already been thrown in the Tesla incinerator.
Utterly illegal but Musk gives zero fecks and he’s great for Wall Street so he always gets away with it.

Maagge

So transparent, needs to push the share price down for another capital raise because Tesla burn through money at an insane rate. That 2 billion raise from a few months back has already been thrown in the Tesla incinerator.
Utterly illegal but Musk gives zero fecks and he’s great for Wall Street so he always gets away with it.
Hasn't he actually been reprimanded by the board in the past for his Twitter shenanigans?

Maagge

“reprimanded”... ooooh. It’s nothing more than lip service.

It’s completely illegal what he does to manipulate the share price.
The Department of Justice actually launched a criminal probe. But that could be for show as well. I don't really trust the US judicial system to get anything right involving the rich.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
All of his tweets have to be vetted by his lawyers after the last court case. Clearly that hasn't happened here so he really doesn't give a feck or expect to be charged for it.

Tarrou

Why would he want to lower the share price for a capital raise?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
In fairness, the simple fact that his twitter profile picture is of the original Deus Ex game makes me forgive all the rest of his idiocy.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Can someone explain like I'm 5 please?

What did that tweet mean?
Why did share prices fall/people sell?
How has he lost 3 billion? (The share price I guess?)
Why is he selling everything he owns?

I thought this lockdown would be ace for him, with all his self driving stuff, would be ideal for selling his stuff to companies incase lockdowns keep happening.

arnie_ni

“reprimanded”... ooooh. It’s nothing more than lip service.

It’s completely illegal what he does to manipulate the share price.
Im being silly, but how does a meltdown on Twitter affect the price of the shares or have i missed something?

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Im being silly, but how does a meltdown on Twitter affect the price of the shares or have i missed something?
I think there are pretty strict rules about people who have information not generally available to the market such as a CEO... Saying things like the stock is over valued
Because people then go hummmm he should know better sell some... And the. Pension funds etc invested in there loose 15% of their investment and go....hummm pretty sure he broke the law there... Let's lawyer up

The market is extremely volatile right now, if a CEO says his own company shares are overpriced and claims he’s selling up everything he owns including his own house because of the situation, what do you expect to happen in the market?

PedroMendez

Acolyte
I don't see the logic

the stock was booming after announcing great results, the perfect time to raise cash if needed

i think he's just off his rocker, personally
you are right. Raising capital is cheaper/easier, when the value of the company is higher.
Its not calculated behavior or 4-d chess. Its not the first time that he post stupid shit for no good reason.

Revan

Assumptionman
To be fair, ‘Tesla shares are overvalued’ has been the most true thing he has said in a very long time.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can someone explain like I'm 5 please?

What did that tweet mean?
He claims the share price of his company is overvalued. Its like telling people your asset isn't worth the money.
Why did share prices fall/people sell?
How has he lost 3 billion? (The share price I guess?)
When the owner of an asset essentially tells people the asset is a con, the value drops. People sell and those buying aren't willing to pay as much.
Why is he selling everything he owns?
He isn't selling everything he owns. He's an attention seeking twat.
I thought this lockdown would be ace for him, with all his self driving stuff, would be ideal for selling his stuff to companies incase lockdowns keep happening.
Lockdown is not good for anyone. He makes cars, people are losing their jobs and not going anywhere.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Thanks.

In regards to your last point I meant his self driving trucks, and self driving cars? Wouldn't those be the ideal things to use now so humans didn't have to interact in taxis or with delivery drivers. As in, this virus is pushing us to a self driving future in a way?

Food deliveries still need to be made.

Silva

Thanks.

In regards to your last point I meant his self driving trucks, and self driving cars? Wouldn't those be the ideal things to use now so humans didn't have to interact in taxis or with delivery drivers. As in, this virus is pushing us to a self driving future in a way?

Food deliveries still need to be made.
the technology isn't good enough yet and won't be for a long time, the coronavirus pandemic will be a memory before a mass roll out of self driving cars

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

I thought the name thing was bollocks too but nope.