Emi Martinez

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Does anyone have a GIF of his dance? I want to save it so that I can annoy certain friends in the future :lol:

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I love him, such a shithouse.

And pivotal in Argentina's turnaround of fortunes.

Ainu

What a tournament he's had. Not everyone's cup of tea I guess but you'd love to have him on your team. Insane presence in goal on penalties.

mu4c_20le

Arsenal shouldnt have let him go, thought he was more than decent for them in his last season

Revan

Assumptionman
Really like him and wouldn’t mind him as replacement for De Gea. A complete keeper, and a massive character.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
That save from Martinez with his ankle in the last seconds though good enough to win a game

Mercurial

Just out of curiosity, what's so fun about that? It's such a muppet thing to do.
It's infantile and norm breaking and that goofy face and gesture while all those important people are grand standing behind him made it pretty funny. But it's a dick move literally.

Nero

Love players who boil piss. Unless they play for Liverpool, then they are cnuts.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I thought it was great. A massive (probably unintentional) feck you to the Qataris and FIFA who wanted to keep any controversy as far away from the World Cup as possible. I’d say they’re all fuming about it, and I love it.