Nationality: Germany

Other Nationality: Turkey

Position: Midfielder - Defensive Midfield
Foot: Right
Player agent: ISM Int. Soccer Mgmt. GmbH
Current club: Juventus FC

Contract expires: 30.06.2022​

thomas porter

he's probably the best available option that I can think of, and has the bonus of premier league experience.

i honestly would prefer him on loan as I'm not sure he's the level we need long term BUT we're desperate for bodies right now and are one Fred injury away from having no center midfield.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
He’d be a very good addition (maybe even loan-to-buy) to a bereft, injury-hit midfield. He has a five-month battle to get into the German squad for the Euros so he’s bound to be hungry.

I think we could do worse in January, to be very honest.

montpelier

Pretty ordinary for me. But that would get him into our MF atm.

I wouldn't bother.

joedirt87

I wouldn't pay much for him, but he's a midfielder with two working legs at this moment right? So that automatically upgrades our midfield for sheer depth alone.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's a solid player and with a good work rate. Not exceptional but can prove to be an important cog in the wheel.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
No brainer for a stop gap when we have very little options there. Didn't realise he's only 25.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Him and Gedson Fernandes on loan with an option to buy would be great January business.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
I did not like the idea, but considering how long time a lot of midfielders take to adapt it could make sense to a reasonable fee.

AshRK

Won't be the best by any means but won't be the worse. So eh why not!

theklr

He’s pretty calm as well and has a good mentality. Might help us in those games we look scared as shit.

Also : Any signing whatsoever is a benefit, even Longstaff

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He's a good player, would instantly be your best midfielder.

I'd predict that would make him overrated on here rather than reflect that your current midfielders aren't all that though.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's a good player, would instantly be your best midfielder.

I'd predict that would make him overrated on here rather than reflect that your current midfielders aren't all that though.
:lol:

tjb

He has a skill set and talent that would fit us and our two man midfield. His problem at Liverpool was that they were using him as a purely defensive midfielder which does not take advantage of his passing and runs through the middle. Given his age and skillset, we may be the team that can help him flourish.

Tarrou

I think he’s largely shite, but I’d take him on loan as we’re fecked in midfield

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
H&M model who doesn’t get the time of day at a serious club.

We’re a fair bit away from that level admittedly, but he’d be yet another signing who doesn’t do much at all to improve things. Much of a muchness in central midfield.

theklr

Should take him on a season-long loan with an option to buy, bur if we get him we will probably spend 50 mill upfront and 7 year contract for 250k a week

Dong Fangzhuo

Never rated him, always thought he was a pointless player when he was at lpool. Would maybe take him on loan as a last resort since we need warm bodies but feck paying big money for him and giving him a fat contract, he'd just be yet more deadwood we can't shift.

ShinjiNinja26

He would be a decent squad player, certainly a better option than Longstaff but not good enough to be a regular starter if we’re aiming to get back to the top.

redshaw

Can he do the cancan?

A loan deal would be great though.

He’s 25? How on Earth is this true? I had to triple check it on every source imaginable, certain you’d all been duped by a wiki mod.

Absolutely mental, nothing makes sense to me any longer.

Kag

Better than every midfielder at the club apart from Pogba. A low bar, of course, but that’s what we’re dealing with.

As a loan with an option to buy then I’d be all for it.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
No, that would mean we are all just realistic. We are all aware our midfield is shit, but we are also aware that fecking Emre Can is not a solution either.

dev1l

I hope people are judging him on.his displays at Juventus and not what he was some years back at Liverpool. Not to mention that what he did to Liverpool smacks of someone in it for the money. I fully understand a 29 year old looking for a bumper contract but not a promising 24 year old...

scoi

He would be a stopgap whilat McTominay and Pogba are injured and a decent rotational player to replace Matic.

Not a starter for a top 4 side but any bargain improvement should be snapped up. 9 players leaving by my reckoning so an easy replacement/improvement shouldn't be ignored.

Skills

Snitch
He’s 25? How on Earth is this true? I had to triple check it on every source imaginable, certain you’d all been duped by a wiki mod.

Absolutely mental, nothing makes sense to me any longer.
He was 19 or so when Valencia rinsed him all those years ago. Moyes' finest moment.

Josep Dowling

If we can get him on loan it would be idea. He isn’t the perfect signing but we don’t need that. We just need numbers in midfield. We don’t have enough players for the amount of games we have.

Signing no one would be much more damaging to us.

fps

How is he still only 25?! Plays like a 34 year old. Not for me Clive.