End of Season. Moyes to Stay or Go Poll

End of season, Moyes to stay or go?

• Total voters

Dracula

caf plane air-master
I know a similar poll was done before but I cant for the life of me find it on here.

From memory the moyes stay was between 60-70% so im interested to see if that has changed much.

(this is what you want to happen not what you think will happen)

EDIT. Ive made the vote public so we can ignore the oppo fans' votes.

Last edited:

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I can't feel positive or excited about United 'til he's gone, I'm sorry. I'm distraught at this stage.

Kaos

100% of the vote is for him to go, I take it opposition fans have yet to discover this thread :lol:

RustyS

Is this poll for what we want or what we expect will happen? Neither the question nor the OP make that clear.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I expect him to stay, which further underlines my despair at the current situation. All this could be avoidable, there's still time to turn this around, but we won't because we'll persist with a manager so hopelessly out of his depth.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Those 2 votes ruined it. Pretty convincing against Moyes though. Hopefully his time is coming to an end.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
I know a similar poll was done before but I cant for the life of me find it on here.

From memory the moyes stay was between 60-70% so im interested to see if that has changed much.
I believe I voted in the previous one and said it depends on how the rest of the season went... We could have been playing much better football by now and looking like putting up a fight in the cl

We dont and I see no signs that we are on the brink of falling into a run of form

Id get rid now (or Thursday when we are out of the cl) and give giggs the rest of the season

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Go - it's not working and the league is too competitive for us to wait for him to adapt to a club of this size/status.

Also I think the club needs to make him the scapegoat for this season (whether that's entirely fair or not) in order to re-build our players' confidence and to enable them to re-group for next season.

Revan

Assumptionman
Where are the 3 oppo fans who voted stay?
Silent_running who actually is MOyes himself and two other whom I don't know.

Anyway, this is the most one sided poll I have seen for a long time. I wonder how the results will be after UCL/City games in the mandatory new polls.

NinjaFletch

I'm absolutely petrified to find out what him moulding the club to his image looks like.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
A manager who seemingly has no idea what "tactics" (It honestly appears as if he just picks a team and tells them to go play football) are, and doesn't have a clue how to change a game, simply cannot be put in charge of managing a top footballing side with the ambitions of Manchester United.

Revan

Assumptionman
100% of the vote is for him to go, I take it opposition fans have yet to discover this thread :lol:
We should protect this thread at all costs. Whoever has this thread, controls the universe.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I keep saying 'stay', but I put 'go' this time.

The only reason I'd keep Moyes is for the transfers he's targeting and negotiations with agents at this point.

Tactically he's out of his depth, playing the same system game in, game out, playing players out of position, playing players that can't work together, with no chemistry between them, it's embarrassing.

Blue always red

I'm afraid to say this is the first Moyes poll in which I've voted to get him out. He will no doubt be a success here, given time, however I'm starting to feel that he wants to take the club away from our traditional style of fast wing-play mixed with counter-attacking football and for me, thats a big no-no. I fear we'd become to much like Arsenal and try to walk the ball into the net.

Revan

Assumptionman

The only reason I'd keep Moyes is for the transfers he's targeting and negotiations with agents at this point.

Tactically he's out of his depth, playing the same system game in, game out, playing players out of position, playing players that can't work together, with no chemistry between them, it's embarrassing.
Is he a good negotiator? If he is then it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep him in 'signing the players' role.

Do you really think that we will sign any of Kross, Gundogan, Fabregas, Vidal etc in the summer?

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
It's not that I think he's a bad manager; he clearly* isn't, but it would probably be best for the club to continue without him.

*Many will argue with this

Bojan11

Eh?

Any top manager could contact the agent of Kroos. I mean Klopp would know him very well considering he represents Reus too. It's not hard gathering all these contacts.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

To be fair, I doubt there's any manager who wouldn't go after players like Kroos, Mata, Gundogan, Reus, etc., if they become available. He's not doing anything special here. The only things you can say as a positive for him is really just what you'd expect from any manager, and it doesn't come close to out weighing the many, many negatives.