g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

England v Belgium (3rd place play-off)

Andersons Dietician

Unless Delle Alli massively improves, who can England realistically call up in 2 years to add creativity to that midfield ?
Foden has looked quite promising and if he continues to develop under Pep he might be the midfielder England need. Obviously they’ll need more than just him though.

AaronRedDevil

The halftime adverts haven't been very good this World Cup. Remember the Nike add with Brasil playing in the airport. All we get this time is adiddas spouting a load of nonsense about creativity.
I really missed those kind of ads for football. The Brazilians and beckham and figo. Those were the days

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Me too (various posts for 2-3 games now).

But given season, Shelvey looked a good squad option whereas Welbeck (and for me, Delph), were a waste of spots.
Alexander-arnold another wasted spot. I can understand the Delph pick as he adds depth in 2 positions. But you've got Walker to move to RWB if needed so no need in taking TAA aswell. Welbeck was the most pointless pick I've ever seen. In what scenario would he ever get on.

Andersons Dietician

If Hazard was your team mate you’d probably equally want to kill and admire him. Does amazing stuff then the moment to kill them comes and he continues to try amazing stuff and eventually that moment is gone. He’s really over done it a lot of occasions in this World Cup.

Bobski

Would be getting ready to thump Hazard if I was a Belgium player. Unbelievably selfish today.

Halftrack

Technically, Stones committed two yellow card offenses there. Been fun if the ref had given him the red.

Classical Mechanic

Unless Delle Alli massively improves, who can England realistically call up in 2 years to add creativity to that midfield ?
In the short term you’d be hoping for Mason Mount and James Maddison to kick on and make a name for themselves. A player like Sancho would give use an extra attacking dynamic as well.