English & Irish Cricket Summer 2018

MDFC Manager

Hope we don't end up needing to chase too many over 150. Preferably below that.

JohnnyKills

Get one more and the innings will be over as soon as possible. Anderson is a proper tailender and Broad can't bat anymore since his nose got broke.
Broad is fine against spin and medium-pace. He only struggles when someone's bowling 90mph at him. Could easily clobber a few against this attack.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Turning Sam Curran into a bowling and batting superstar in the same match, even by our standards it's mighty impressive.

We're toast here chasing 200.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Turning Sam Curran into a bowling and batting superstar in the same match, even by our standards it's mighty impressive.

Yeah its a habitual of turning new players into stars.

TheGame

The pitch is still great to bat on, India should chase this down without any probs. We just need a few wickets early which may make it interesting.

Kush

The pitch is still great to bat on, India should chase this down without any probs. We just need a few wickets early which may make it interesting.
I'm being completely honest, our last successful chase of 100+ in Test abroad was in Adelaide 14 years before under Dravid. We got bundled for 135 chasing 200 in Cape Town this January, fared even worse in next match in Centurion.

None of our batters bar Kohli look like they can handle swing, this match solely relies on Kohli once again. If we can carry us towards the target, then we have a shot otherwise we are toast. Considering how Kohli fared v Anderson in 1st innings, I feel he's going to get him this time round.

Kush

Both openers gone, see this is why I was pessimistic.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Anyone's game still. Kohli makes a 50 India win it you'd think.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
feck off Dhawan. Jesus christ how does he always weasels himself into the team on away trips. Keep him to play against the Lanka, Bangladesh etc. fecking twat.

MDFC Manager

I'm being completely honest, our last successful chase of 100+ in Test abroad was in Adelaide 14 years before under Dravid. We got bundled for 135 chasing 200 in Cape Town this January, fared even worse in next match in Centurion.

None of our batters bar Kohli look like they can handle swing, this match solely relies on Kohli once again. If we can carry us towards the target, then we have a shot otherwise we are toast. Considering how Kohli fared v Anderson in 1st innings, I feel he's going to get him this time round.
Exactly. The moment the lead was 150+, England were favorites.

MDFC Manager

We've finally got a bowling attack which regularly takes 20 wickets overseas and these sorry lot of batsmen can't even put a price on their wickets. Really ticked off here.

kps88

This is like back in the day when the game used to end whenever Sachin got out.

Kush

This is beyond even Kohli, chasing 200 you have to have a partnership of 70-80 runs. None of the 'batsman' around Kohli look like they can stay long enough, as an Indian fan I've seen this exact scenario far too many times to be disappointed today.

Only positive from this Test is English can shut up about Kohli sucking at test cricket in England.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
India should do this. Brilliant from Kohli, an all-time performance from him thus far.

AshRK

Excellent test match. Kohli is bringing back the sachin era as a one man army and I personally dont want to relive that. Time for others to stand up.

MDFC Manager

Good little recovery here, unfortunately close of play has come too soon, as runs were being steadily gathered.

AgentP

84 runs is definitely doable if we don't lose early wickets tomorrow morning. Dinesh Karthik needs to prove his worth.