Erik Lamela

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
If there was any justice in football this grade A cnut wouldn't be playing football for the rest of the year.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
He's a cnut, well before his Rivaldo antics today.

One of only a few players who I would take a straight red playing against because I dislike them so much.

Disappointed that Tony didn't actually cuff him for real. Should be eating through a straw tonight the rancid little cnut.

Bojan11

What a twat. Hope Jose pulled him off at half time just for being that
Jose probably hugged him and kissed him for that.

If you watched the amazon doc you would know he applauds this sort of shithouse behaviour.

joedirt87

He's probably been a kunt his entire career, but he's definitely been one since he got to Tottenham. Stupid by Martial. Don't retaliate, or go down yourself if you feel neck contact.

cjj

Supports
Spurs
He's probably been a kunt his entire career, but he's definitely been one since he got to Tottenham. Stupid by Martial. Don't retaliate, or go down yourself if you feel neck contact.
At the risk of stereotyping, he's an Argentine. He'll do anything to win and has that amazing tenacity you want from players.

This is a Danny Rose quote from a couple of years ago:

"I'd like to believe we can but I don't want to think that... Before the Man City game I was having dinner with Lamela and I was still asking him if he reckoned we can finish in the top four.

"I've never seen someone look at me with such disgust. He said ‘My friend, we can win the league'.
I bet Jose had him on the chopping block, but soon realised that if he wants his players to go out and do *anything* to win, Lamela's that guy. Proper Jose style mentality.

Yeah other team's fans will hate him, but where's the benefit otherwise? Harry Kane is an all round top bloke really, but people still say awful things about him regardless, so having a team of Liverpool-style s***houses is maybe the difference between being 'soft spurs' and winning these types of games :angel:

Cantonagotmehere

At the risk of stereotyping, he's an Argentine. He'll do anything to win and has that amazing tenacity you want from players.

This is a Danny Rose quote from a couple of years ago:

I bet Jose had him on the chopping block, but soon realised that if he wants his players to go out and do *anything* to win, Lamela's that guy. Proper Jose style mentality.

Yeah other team's fans will hate him, but where's the benefit otherwise? Harry Kane is an all round top bloke really, but people still say awful things about him regardless, so having a team of Liverpool-style s***houses is maybe the difference between being 'soft spurs' and winning these types of games :angel:
I don't know man. All for winning on the edge, but that was beyond pathetic. Yell to the ref etc... but go down on the ground. My 11 year old daughter kept asking me how he could he do that? She would not come close to that on any sports field.

Stuff like that ruins the game. He's trash.

BlueHaze

Because football these days are not played by real men. Modern fooball is just a big corrupt joke. You would never see this shite back in the 70's, 80's or even 90's.

Hockey is where the real men are at. Shoutouts to the other hockey caf fans.

Handré1990

I really dislike him. Last time he should’ve had about 5 yellow cards, don’t think he got a single one. And today... Disgusting player. That said, I wish we had more players with that mentality ourselves..

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
"For 90 minutes you cannot be nice, you have to be a bunch of c*nts, intelligent c*nts not stupid c*nts, bastards in the sense you are going to win matches!"

starman

I don't blame him, players dropping to the floor over nothing is part of the game now. The people in charge of VAR is the problem, they should be there to help eradicate some of this.

Both should have just got a yellow or sent off, determining one action worse than the other is ridiculous and just reinforces the behaviour.

cjj

Supports
Spurs
Because football these days are not played by real men. Modern fooball is just a big corrupt joke. You would never see this shite back in the 70's, 80's or even 90's.

Hockey is where the real men are at. Shoutouts to the other hockey caf fans.
Even the referee's were at it in the 90's :lol:

cjj

Supports
Spurs
I don't know man. All for winning on the edge, but that was beyond pathetic. Yell to the ref etc... but go down on the ground. My 11 year old daughter kept asking me how he could he do that? She would not come close to that on any sports field.

Stuff like that ruins the game. He's trash.

:confused:

Also 2:20 in that same vid

Cantonagotmehere

I don't blame him, players dropping to the floor over nothing is part of the game now. The people in charge of VAR is the problem, they should be there to help eradicate some of this.

Both should have just got a yellow or sent off, determining one action worse than the other is ridiculous and just reinforces the behaviour.
True, VAR not fixing this is unbelievable.

Him going down like that is mind blowing, I don't care how many times players have done it in the past.

mu4c_20le

Not going to blame him, he did what he did and got slapped in return. It's the officials job to figure things out and they clearly didn't.

The Purley King

He is a cheating argie cnut but the system encourages this behaviour with zero recompense for players who cheat.

So why not do it if you have zero morals?

Don’t blame the player, blame the system.

Scholesgoals

Maybe a bit of a fantasy on my part but what if martial kicked him in the face when he was down? Double jeopardy?

Then after in the post match "I have no regrets and I am not sorry, if you play act like that there will be consequences. This type of fakery will not be tolerated"

I want Cantona back.

I guess it would result in Martial getting banned from football.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
would be nice to see bans for this too. give 3 games for martial but at least 1 game for lamela for instigation+dramatics

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
How can he not get sent off? I hate how society only really punishes the retaliator in these situations. Martial should be applauded not punished.

Fridge chutney

He's a cnut, well before his Rivaldo antics today.

One of only a few players who I would take a straight red playing against because I dislike them so much.

Disappointed that Tony didn't actually cuff him for real. Should be eating through a straw tonight the rancid little cnut.
You said it so I don't need to. cnut player in a cnut team.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
How can he not get sent off? I hate how society only really punishes the retaliator in these situations. Martial should be applauded not punished.
Applauded for what? He fell right into Lamela's trap, let his team down and didn't even get a decent hit in.

Lamela was a playacting cnut but Martial was a stupid cnut.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Applauded for what? He fell right into Lamela's trap, let his team down and didn't even get a decent hit in.

Lamela was a cheating cnut but Martial was a stupid cnut.
For not letting Lamela away with his cnuty antics.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The kind of player I wish managers would target by subbing on a squad player late in a game to just thump him in the mouth and take a bow.