Erik ten Hag - Ajax Manager

arthurka

Aren’t Pep and Klopp also accused of being one trick ponies when they have a bad run of games.
All good managers believe in their system, thats why they often react late and are really stubborn adjusting.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Richard keys and Alan Gray are bashing into him, and nigel de Jong is sticking up for him.

The ajax fans reckon he's a one trick pony who hasn't got a plan B and that he makes subs very late, when it's too late. Say he can't get the best out of a bad team.

This is gonna be a bumpy ride.
To be fair. Some Ajax fan that was interviewed in Man United youtube fan channel I watched few weeks ago also said the same thing about that as the negative thing about ETH. But he also mentioned that vs Feyenoord when they were 2-1 down, ETH made unsual move by making much quicker tactical change and sub in half time, which something the ajax fan said he was surprised with the move since it's not something ETH normally does but at the end Ajax made a come back and won the match because of that.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
PSG are interested in Rashford, infact Im quite certain we wouldnt have a lot of issues getting a good fee for Rashford
Indeed, we would comfortably get more than 40m for Rashford. Every decent team in Europe would be banging down our door at that price.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Richard keys and Alan Gray are bashing into him, and nigel de Jong is sticking up for him.

The ajax fans reckon he's a one trick pony who hasn't got a plan B and that he makes subs very late, when it's too late. Say he can't get the best out of a bad team.

Why listen to idiots? Did they not see what he did prior to Ajax?

FerociousCorgis

I'd take whatever we can get for him and move him on personally.
nah dont think he is in that tier. For me that would be players like AWB. For rashford think we should stand firm on a decent price but for players like Maguire and AWB im good with getting back about half of what we paid for them if that means we replace them.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
nah dont think he is in that tier. For me that would be players like AWB. For rashford think we should stand firm on a decent price but for players like Maguire and AWB im good with getting back about half of what we paid for them if that means we replace them.
That's pretty much what I said.

FerociousCorgis

No, it means take the best price we can get for him.
so im saying only if a good price. If the best someone wants to offer is 15 million then screw that, see if he improves. For me it would be 60 million minimum to sell rashford, IF the club decides to go that route. Which lets be honest has a .000001 percent chance of happening

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
so im saying only if a good price. If the best someone wants to offer is 15 million then screw that, see if he improves. For me it would be 60 million minimum to sell rashford, IF the club decides to go that route. Which lets be honest has a .000001 percent chance of happening
I’m not suggesting we sell him for £15 million mate obviously

evil_geko

I am fine with "one trick pony tactics" if those tactic dominate with proper players even if it sometimes fails.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I'd sell everyone of them except i would keep Rashford...he's a quality player but just having a tough time right now. I think a manager like ETH and his style of play will help Marcus a lot and anyone comparing him and Martial are mental.

You sell AWB, Bailly, Martial, Telles....you may get 30m for that group if you're lucky. Jones, Lingard, Matic, Mata and Pogba will all leave on a free. That's 9 guys, not including Ronaldo, that you're getting off the books for wages which is a much bigger deal than any transfer budget amount we are supposed to have at our disposal.

That gives ETH a healthy salary gap to fill as well as add some coin into his pocket for bringing in players who will probably be on lower wages than most of the guys mentioned. While he may be walking into a hornets nest due to transfer activity, he'll be happy bc he can absolutely put his stamp on the squad with the ins and outs.
Martial and Rashford are actually quite comparable except that Martial has a slight chance of succeeding with ETH if he wants to keep him around. Rashford doesn’t, he isn’t good enough technically

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Martial and Rashford are actually quite comparable except that Martial has a slight chance of succeeding with ETH if he wants to keep him around. Rashford doesn’t, he isn’t good enough technically
Martial has zero chance. He’s a complete waste.

I’ll be surprised if we see Rashford back to where he was but he’s got a better chance than Martial.

soapythecat

I think this is a perfect time to come in and manage United. We have a lot of players leaving, but is anyone disappointed to see any of the go? I’d drive them all to the airport, and a few more given the chance.
There clearly will be money to spend. Wage bill will be a ton lighter with the outgoings and no CL football hitting wage packets too.
United need a reset. Not a half arsed reboot that Ole and Woody joked about, and it’s started already with the scouts going today and ETH coming in. I don’t think we will ever see an opportunity to reset United as we have this summer with so many leaving out of contract (because getting rid of our deadwood has been our Achilles heel for to long).
Blindly, I trust the new regime because it seems to be set up for a pedal fresh start. Fingers crossed because we fecking need one.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Why listen to idiots? Did they not see what he did prior to Ajax?
That's the funny thing, keys admitted that he didn't even watch any ajax and doesn't truly know how he is. He said he's just going by what he feels :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Not a great start

RR's entire coaching team should be fecked off along with RR in the summer

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

Richard Keys in particular is an ABU and a WUM of the absolute highest order. My ears were bleeding one day I was unfortunate enough to listen to the two of them on Bein Sports. Somehow playing the role as much of a pundit as a presenter these days. Don't listen to a word he has to say