Erik ten Hag - Ajax Manager

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ah there you go....great header by Alvarez. VAR checked too.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
why does anyone care if Ajax wins?
What kind of a question is that? You want to see your incoming manager winning games don't you? You don't want to see your manager crumbling and blowing a title with three games to go when he's going to have it much harder at United.

Tarrou

What kind of a question is that? You want to see your incoming manager winning games don't you? You don't want to see your manager crumbling and blowing a title with three games to go when he's going to have it much harder at United.
Nah, I don't give a shit

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I want to see us attack and defend as a team. Pressing together, covering for each other . The foundations of a successful team need to be laid next season

I don't really care what the media say either
But you should, it adds unnecessary pressure to the manager, players and the higher ups at the club. Just look how the media annihilated the super league in less than 72 hours. You absolutely want them on board.
Ignoring that, you want ETH coming in with the air and confidence of a champion, someone people in the club will instantly respect. Throwing away a league title with 3 games to go undermines all of that. Especially after already losing a cup final.

In short, there’s a feck tonne of reasons United fans should want ETH to win the league, and absolutely zero reason for them not to.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Hope ten Hag doesn’t mess this up. How many games do they have left is it 1 or 2?

Tarrou

But you should, it adds unnecessary pressure to the manager, players and the higher ups at the club. Just look how the media annihilated the super league in less than 72 hours. You absolutely want them on board.
Ignoring that, you want ETH coming in with the air and confidence of a champion, someone people in the club will instantly respect. Throwing away a league title with 3 games to go undermines all of that. Especially after already losing a cup final.

In short, there’s a feck tonne of reasons United fans should want ETH to win the league, and absolutely zero reason for them not to.
the media pressure is at United is always going to be as high as it gets

whatever happens at Ajax in the next couple of games won't make a blind bit of difference

that's just my view, anyway

Ish

Lights on for Luke

Agreed with all that. I suppose the poster used the word “care”. You don’t have to care but you should still want him to do well - for most of the reasons you’ve listed above. In fairness to ETH though (and this won’t make an ounce of difference to the media), it’s not like he’s not won anything - even if they were to throw away the league!