Erik ten Hag vs Sancho

Care_de_Bobo

It is possible it is never going to click for him here, even if he getting as much support as he could. The staff can maybe foster a healthier environment for the players (I hope they're trying) but there is some hard-coded limits with regards to pressure and expectations. If such, maybe the better outcome is just everyone accepting it wasn't a good fit for everyone involved and Sancho needs a different team or setup to blossom.
This is all true. Just in terms of the footballing aspect itself, I still stand by my opinion that he hasn't really been given a proper chance to thrive at United first due to the management in his debut season and also the personnel he's playing with since then.

I genuinely think Hojlund is the type of player he could really thrive with, delivering balls into him from the right or sliding his neat little through balls in from central or on the left. Still hope we get to see it in action so that we can at least say we've done everything possible to get the best out of him and the team. Playing with Martial, Ronaldo and Weghorst has been far from ideal for different reasons, I'm sure most fans can agree on that whatever they think about the performances of our wide attackers.

If it still doesn't work out after playing with Hojlund then I don't think anybody can say he wasn't given a fair crack. If Ten Hag does somehow manage to get him performing somewhere close to his best again though, I'm sure most fans would be delighted and it would do the manager's reputation the world of good. Redemption stories always seem to play well.

TsuWave

Have you not read the whole topic? For whatever reason Sancho has seemed off to multiple coaching staff members and club personnel, and they have noticed that not only the manager. And as it has been pointed out, it's not the first warning, there have been reports of that behavior from City days to Dortmund, etc. Just his on-pitch performance has been woeful also and he can't cut corners and expect to be choosed.
And where did you see Sancho saying he's cut corners and still expected to be chosen? does this read like that to you - "I respect all decisions made by the coaching staff. I play with fantastic players and grateful to do so which i know every week is a challenge". Does that read like entitled to you?

Was Sancho kicking up dust before the manager went out there and decided to do laundry in public?

You have seen what Sancho put out in reaction to the answer that ETH gave, after being asked about him not being selected...? right?

That's the key part right there, ETH was answering a question.. not assassinating anyone and to compare answering a question to how Maureen was is incredible...

That reaction from Sancho is what started this, and it shows just how entitled he is. He should be accepting what the manager thinks and try harder.

This is not the school team, its elite football and putting out what looks like a note from his mum was a bad, bad move.
You say he was asked a question as if that has any impact on the choice Ten Hag made to volunteer information - and which information to volunteer - to the press/public. Being.a manager is not just about setting up inverted fullbacks and talking about wanting to best the best transition team in the world - something he's failing at, by the way.

Only thing incredible to me is that you think being asked a question justifies loose lips that cause and fuel media hounding and character assassination of your players and all this unnecessary attention - especially when United is 12th in the league, with 2 losses in 4 games, and the last away win against "big six" was under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. I find Sancho much more justified in defending himself than whatever it is Ten Hag was trying to do.

I don't know what you do for a living - but managers are not infallible. You shouldn't just "accept what the manager thinks and try harder" if you don't think it's reflective of reality. He clearly disagrees with the assertion that he hasn't trained well and he has the right to assert so, which again goes to my point - this should have been an internal matter.

That's all besides the point, where is the entitled label coming from?

Ask Pep, Southgate and Lucien Favre
I say this without any animosity, but If you can't answer the question why even bother replying?

Plastic Evra

This is all true. Just in terms of the footballing aspect itself, I still stand by my opinion that he hasn't really been given a proper chance to thrive at United first due to the management in his debut season and also the personnel he's playing with since then.

I genuinely think Hojlund is the type of player he could really thrive with, delivering balls into him from the right or sliding his neat little through balls in from central or on the left. Still hope we get to see it in action so that we can at least say we've done everything possible to get the best out of him and the team. Playing with Martial, Ronaldo and Weghorst has been far from ideal for different reasons, I'm sure most fans can agree on that whatever they think about the performances of our wide attackers.

If it still doesn't work out after playing with Hojlund then I don't think anybody can say he wasn't given a fair crack. If Ten Hag does somehow manage to get him performing somewhere close to his best again though, I'm sure most fans would be delighted and it would do the manager's reputation the world of good. Redemption stories always seem to play well.
Yes though even if Hojlund does at last provide much of what we missed and the right profile, we might not have the luxury to give a lot of tries to everyone in an improved setup. I'd like to see them on the pitch together at least a few minutes, maybe even late game.

Not a big fan of just trying to offloading to Saudi right now, doesn't make a lot of sense to me except losing an able player. I'd wait Jaunuary at the earliest of Sancho is indeed just destined to be a surplus player for the remainder of his time at United.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
My thinking skills tell me that someone who has had negative briefings about how he trains or conducts himself from four independent places (three clubs+national team) probably is a shit trainer.

Which would still be okay if he was playing well like in Dortmund, but he never has in a United shirt.

Also, the papers didnt force Sancho to put out a stupid statement. They didn't put the word scapegoat into his rebuttal, he did that himself. Which also tallies with what his camp once briefed while he was in Germany. Which tells you his attitude is that he is a victim of scapegoating whenever things are not going his way.
Blah.... blah.... I didn't actually ask you, but it's Interesting that you basically did what I said you were going to do..... in the same post you responded to. It's all so predictable...

saik

And where did you see Sancho saying he's cut corners and still expected to be chosen? does this read like that to you - "I respect all decisions made by the coaching staff. I play with fantastic players and grateful to do so which i know every week is a challenge". Does that read like entitled to you?

Was Sancho kicking up dust before the manager went out there and decided to do laundry in public?

You say he was asked a question as if that has any impact on the choice Ten Hag made to volunteer information - and which information to volunteer - to the press/public. Being.a manager is not just about setting up inverted fullbacks and talking about wanting to best the best transition team in the world - something he's failing at, by the way.

Only thing incredible to me is that you think being asked a question justifies loose lips that cause and fuel media hounding and character assassination of your players and all this unnecessary attention - especially when United is 12th in the league, with 2 losses in 4 games, and the last away win against "big six" was under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. I find Sancho much more justified in defending himself than whatever it is Ten Hag was trying to do.

I don't know what you do for a living - but managers are not infallible. You shouldn't just "accept what the manager thinks and try harder" if you don't think it's reflective of reality. He clearly disagrees with the assertion that he hasn't trained well and he has the right to assert so, which again goes to my point - this should have been an internal matter.

That's all besides the point, where is the entitled label coming from?

I say this without any animosity, but If you can't answer the question why even bother replying?
First of all, you are making too much out of a simple statement by ETH. Go look at his interview and he basically said that others trained better than Sancho and that he had other options in those positions and that's why Sancho was not picked and also that he had no concerns with Sancho's conduct. You'd rather drop a player who performed better in training then?

Secondly, you want ETH to lie to the media? What if Sancho comes out with a statement then saying that his manager lied? Similar to how Lingard contradicted Rangnick below? You think that is somehow going to be better?

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ard-is-unavailable-vs-middlesbrough-in-fa-cup

Rangnick said at a press conference on Thursday: "Jesse asked me and the club if he could have a couple of days off just to clear up his mind. He will be back in the group I suppose next Monday and part of the squad again."

However, Lingard later took to Twitter to contradict his manager's comments. He said: "The club advised me to have time off due to personal reasons!

"But my headspace is clear and I'll always be professional when called upon and give 100 per cent."
Bottom line is everything would have been forgotten the next day if Sancho didn't release that statement. He made a mess of it.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I’m glad Sancho has decided to challenge the manager.

It means we can hopefully get rid of him much quicker rather than clinging to the hope that he’ll eventually come good, when he probably won’t.

The Ferociousness

Sorry, but those comments are just bonkers, and really beyond comment.
Dont worry in a few months you're going to wake up and realise the truth of my words, then you're going to learn to breathe it in. It's only beyond comment right because you're tied into a **** of the manager
This is the only thing I empathize with in Ronaldo's case, but he was given the whole preseason off by the club.

Club infrastructure sounds like a Glazer problem, not a ten Hag problem.

That "questionable training" got us from being beaten by Brentford and Brighton to winning the Carabao Cup and finishing 3rd in the league, and that is after whatever the hell the players were doing during the collapse the previous season.

Sir Alex Ferguson booted van Nistelrooy out of the club. ten Hag did the same with Ronaldo. I don't see a problem with that. Him walking off when being subbed, him leaving before the game is over, you think Sir Alex Ferguson would've stood for that, even if it were Ronaldo?

As for the nepotism, I didn't realize that ten Hag had kids playing at United. Just because the word is popular on Twitter doesn't mean that it is applicable here. Does he have favourites? Maybe. But his "favourites" actually put in a shift on the pitch and they actually want to play. And fight for the badge. That's a lot more than I can say for Sancho, who's been pocketing his >£300k pw while giving ghosting a whole new meaning.

My eyes are open, and I see the common denominator. It's not ten Hag, it's the sense of entitlement of some players allowed to fester by years of mismanagement by Woodward.

If ten Hag wants to remedy this, he needs to come down hard and ban Sancho from training with the first team players until he apologizes in public.
I never suggested the club structure being a ten hag problem. A poster mentioned Ronaldo's interview was self-serving when he had pointed out things showing the contrary. We achieved the minimum last year so lets stop with treating the carobao cup as if it means something. We made top 4 which is a feat Ole, LVG and Mourinho achieved. The squad ten hag had last season was much better than the squad ole had in 2021 and yet the results remained the same baring the caroboa cup where we had the easiest run of all clubs. Burnley, Nottingham Forrest, Charlton. If any of ten hag predecessors had that run they'd have won the cup. It was not some heroic feat which defied all odds and which suddenly warrants putting this manager to God Status

I vividly remember Van Nistelrooy leaving, and Ruud was sold with dignity. SAF didn't promise him anything, then go back on his word thats why ruud and SAF are still on good terms. We have seen ETH say one thing and do another. We seen it with DDG Ronaldo and even Maguire

This is going to cause all sorts of problems with trust and squad dynamics long term. People can mock my post but when the chickens come home to roost mark my words what I say will be echoed across these forums

As for nepotism, I think you need to look up the definition for yourself as it isn't confined to siblings, it can mean friends and associates. An example is Antony, who is an old associate who gets preferable treatment over players like sancho and even ronaldo when he was here. When Antony was signed, he was coming off a strike at Ajax where he refused to train until he was sold and as a result didn't have any pre season. As soon as he was signed he was placed straight in the starting line up

The argument for ronaldo not starting after returning from leave was due to him not having a preseason according to ten hag. Now we have sancho being accused of not applying himself to the required standard in training and being completely excluded from the first team line up in one of the biggest games of the season. On the flip side of the coin we have seen Antony put in a disastrous performance at home against wolves where many would rightly argue was not to the standard of a Manchester United player. He still got picked next game and the next game as he can't do anything wrong to be dropped. And now the cherry on top is that he's now dragged the clubs name through the mud,.

Now instead of questioning whether Antony deserves to maintain his place in the squad we get leaks from the club itself about Sancho's character about staff not liking him, that he's cold and introverted one minute then the next extroverted. This is what you call scapegoating and character assassination. And fans fall for it because he's not a ten hag player and think now it's his way or the highway as if other players do not deserve to be given chances or even respect

GazTheLegend

Why is the Sancho transfer thread closed? Just because Ornstein says it isn't happening doesn't make it so. What if they bring £90m to the table? Could you see that being turned down right now? And if there is concrete interest there's still plenty to discuss.

Cloud7

Ronaldo's baby daughter was ill in the hospital during pre season which Ronaldo was in distress attending to every day and this was just three months after his newborn son had passed. Ten Hag treated him like a piece of meat who had to prove himself when he returned, and apparently didn't even believe Ronaldo. He was humiliated

Ronaldo felt the only way to let people know how he was being mistreated was to speak out. And he exposed so many issues within the club which we are still reeling from to this day. Namely, the infrastructure, ten hag's tactics which Ronaldo had reservations about and the questionable training he was putting the players through. Ever wonder why our players are unfit and picking up so many injuries?

Listen to what Ronaldo said. This man played under peak Mourinho, Sir Alex Ferguson and Carlo Ancelloti and never had these type of issues with them until he crossed paths with Ten hag, who has now treated players like De Gea, Sancho and Ronaldo like cattle. When Ronaldo speaks, you listen.

Open your eyes There's a common denominator here and it ain't f-king Christiano Ronaldo. Ten hag destroyed his career and he's now on his way to destroying both sancho and pellestri's career due to nepotism and having favourites. Don't be surprised when the rest of the players get fed up and then when Brighton run us over and you see an array of players not bothering to bust a gut to track back for the manager. You will know why

If Ten Hag wants to remedy this before things spiral out of control, he will get a sense of himself and be on the phone to sancho explaining why he felt the need to publicly oust him after we got beat by Arsenal
There was nothing disloyal about what Ronaldo said. They didn't even believe Ronaldo when his child was suffering, and that alone is reason enough to speak out. He turned down the chance to win trebles at Man City because of his history at the club, his loyalty and how much the club meant to him

Ronaldo spoke concern about the direction of the club around the decision-making at board level. He spoke out about the poor infrastructure and technology, which we fans complain about alll time when fans visit old trafford and still see damaged roofs and poor training facilities. He spoke out about the mentality of the youth, bravely called out the glazers, that's not what you call self-serving. Self-serving is losing 3-1 to one of our rivals and then instead of accepting responsibility on why your tactics didn't work, decide to throw a 22-year-old player who has a history of mental health under the bus to deflect from the fact we can't win away against a top 9 team in the league. And keep saying the players didn't follow rules and principles like some soulless headmaster

If a player of Ronaldo's calibre and experience says something about football and most importantly, the running of our club, then you listen. You don't ostracise him, turn him into a villain and disrespect him at one of the lowest point in his life when he was dealing with so much family hardship. Sir Alex would never ever have left Ronaldo out of the squad and left him embarrassed on the bench if he missed pre season due to family reasons. He saved us the season before last with the goals he scored. ETH treated him like some youth prospect who needed to prove himself to him. He did all this out of spite and the club suffered as a result as we ended up with Weghorst.

Remember this isn't supposed to be a soulless company, it's a football club....a family club. Ronaldo had no one around to him to support at Manchester United. He spent days eating at the canteen on his own while being treated like a piece of meat. He mentioned how uncomfortable the whole environment was while he was there. Some things are more important than football and that's when managers have to be human beings and show compassion and not be cold clinical task masters.

Just look at what is happening right now to Jadon Sancho and he's now being looked at like a villain like Ronaldo all because of ETH's ego where he thinks he's the new Sir Alex Ferguson just because he lifted the caroboa cup. They are throwing this kid to the wolves all because he stood up for himself for what he felt wasn't true. There's no way you can tell me Sancho has been training any worse than a 36 year old Johnny Evans and not more of use in a big game than Hannibal and Gore

And you can't tell me taking the decision to give Sancho 3 months out not playing football would be of any benefit to any footballer who is trying to find form. The manager is not God and the players are not subservient slaves who don't have any rights to speak when they feel wronged. I had bosses speak crap about my desire and I've stood up to him and challenge on his bullshit in serious fields of work. It's no different in football, keane had many arguments with staff in his playing days it was only when he was completely finished they let him go
Quoting these so I can come back to them to laugh in the future

TsuWave

First of all, you are making too much out of a simple statement by ETH.
in a thread in which people had already started collating negative articles about Sancho from god knows how many years ago, started lambasting him for taking holidays and attaching all sorts of labels to him - I’m the one making too much of it by asking what has he done to justify xyz labels being placed on him - and by questioning how wise it is for a manager to do that? Come on man

Secondly, you want ETH to lie to the media?
Yes. Managers do it all the time - I’d even go as far as saying it is a core and effective management skill. Nevermind that it isn’t a binary choice between lying or being chatty patty loose lips. Ten Hag could have simply said he went with other options because he felt they were more effective for whatever game plan he had in mind. Again, Sancho wasn’t kicking dust until EtH somehow thought throwing him out there for the sharks was smart and/or that he was just gonna take licks without defending himself.

Team keeps losing away from home, club has had to ship out its most promising academy talent in years due to fan push back regarding the handling of a sensitive matter, the right winger bought for Ten Hag for like 80 millions is facing similar allegations, media scrutiny is intense and somehow the manager thought going public was the move. The lights at United are very bright and Ten Hag is starting to look very shaky to me.

Again, all that is besides the point - the post that caused all you guys to quote me was me questioning all these labels being attached to Sancho. Again, he hasn’t performed - but this is moving to “rude”, “entitled” etc and all those seem unwarranted to me.

hobbers

Blah.... blah.... I didn't actually ask you, but it's Interesting that you basically did what I said you were going to do..... in the same post you responded to. It's all so predictable...
As predictable as Sancho's 3/10 performance whenever he gets on the pitch.

peridigm

I’m glad Sancho has decided to challenge the manager.

It means we can hopefully get rid of him much quicker rather than clinging to the hope that he’ll eventually come good, when he probably won’t.
Which are you referring to?
I had to ask

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Well I tried to give a benefit of doubt that there could be just a misundertanding, but looks like thats not it at all as there's simply nothing to follow up from either side. So ETH is clearly not happy about Sancho in training ground, and Sancho definitely did challenge ETH's authority publicly in social media. And I believe there's only one end to this fall out - Sancho out.

manutddjw

Maybe this is just me, but if I had this negative attention which I in part created, I would stay and train at the facility this international break to prove to both the manager and fans that I do take my career seriously. I wouldn't be jetting of to the US to party with the boys. Again maybe that's just me.

tomaldinho1

The weird thing about his statement is he hasn’t really been a scapegoat, Antony, Maguire, Fred, DDG, AWB, Martial basically almost every first team player gets way more shit than him. It’s only recently I think most have given up on him but he gets nowhere near the amount of public slandering as some of the above get/got. Very strange statement.

saik

in a thread in which people had already started collating negative articles about Sancho from god knows how many years ago, started lambasting him for taking holidays and attaching all sorts of labels to him - I’m the one making too much of it by asking what has he done to justify xyz labels being placed on him - and by questioning how wise it is for a manager to do that? Come on man

Yes. Managers do it all the time - I’d even go as far as saying it is a core and effective management skill. Nevermind that it isn’t a binary choice between lying or being chatty patty loose lips. Ten Hag could have simply said he went with other options because he felt they were more effective for whatever game plan he had in mind. Again, Sancho wasn’t kicking dust until EtH somehow thought throwing him out there for the sharks was smart and/or that he was just gonna take licks without defending himself.

Team keeps losing away from home, club has had to ship out its most promising academy talent in years due to fan push back regarding the handling of a sensitive matter, the right winger bought for Ten Hag for like 80 millions is facing similar allegations, media scrutiny is intense and somehow the manager thought going public was the move. The lights at United are very bright and Ten Hag is starting to look very shaky to me.

Again, all that is besides the point - the post that caused all you guys to quote me was me questioning all these labels being attached to Sancho. Again, he hasn’t performed - but this is moving to “rude”, “entitled” etc and all those seem unwarranted to me.
People collated all those old articles because it seems like Sancho hasn't learned anything after being called out multiple times by different managers. He hasn't started a game this season, hasn't played for England in God knows how long which is again most possibly because he doesn't work hard enough.

And people believe he's entitled because instead of getting his head down to prove the manager wrong(this after being afforded 3 months paid time off bang in the middle of the season by the same manager last season) and working like Rashford and Garnacho did after there were some criticisms, Sancho decided to release a statement.

You can blame ETH for the poor start to season and lot of other things yes but not here. This is a player who has underperformed for United under 3 different managers under different systems. He has to look at himself where it has gone wrong.

FerociousCorgis

The weird thing about his statement is he hasn’t really been a scapegoat, Antony, Maguire, Fred, DDG, AWB, Martial basically almost every first team player gets way more shit than him. It’s only recently I think most have given up on him but he gets nowhere near the amount of public slandering as some of the above get/got. Very strange statement.
yeah honestly it is like most of us forget he is even here at times.

lex talionis

Sancho has been flogged for quite some time. Rightly so, but whether rightly so or not a lot of fingers have been pointed at him for our poor attacking performances last season.

But back to the main issue, ETH was out of order calling out Sancho before the media...and yes, he should have lied, unless Sancho's training sessions have been egregiously poor. But Sancho was out of order for his public retaliation.

What frustrates me is to see ETH start a player who was clearly unfit to play and has now entered the post-appalling phase of his career, Anthony Martial, and actually get the start over Jadon Sancho, a player who has disappointed but is nowhere near the laughingstock of Martial.

Plastic Evra

Sancho has been flogged for quite some time. Rightly so, but whether rightly so or not a lot of fingers have been pointed at him for our poor attacking performances last season.

But back to the main issue, ETH was out of order calling out Sancho before the media...and yes, he should have lied, unless Sancho's training sessions have been egregiously poor. But Sancho was out of order for his public retaliation.

What frustrates me is to see ETH start a player who was clearly unfit to play and has now entered the post-appalling phase of his career, Anthony Martial, and actually get the start over Jadon Sancho, a player who has disappointed but is nowhere near the laughingstock of Martial.
There's an argument to be made that EtH rather would play a specialist in the role, even if it's shot Martial.

Maybe it's true Sancho is not getting a fair shake with EtH this season. Difficult to tell without knowing more.

Oddboy

I feel some people are completely missing the point of this latest bit of news. It's fecking obvious that he's not being 'scapegoated' for being shy. Lots of people are shy and actually they tend to endear people more than the other way around. Christ, one of our greatest midfielders of all time was considered quiet, but that didn't stop him from stepping up on the pitch when it mattered.

On the other hand I do feel for him if his personality doesn't match with what's required of a professional footballer. The pressure must be absolutely insane and if he suffers from anxiety or stress then it will be amplifed tenfold at a club like Utd. I feel that with social media the way it is, it now requires a different mindset to that of players before the 2010's. In all honesty if I was in the hierarchy, I'd even consider some kind of blanket ban on public social media accounts for players, which seem nothing other than complete cesspools of toxicity.

I myself have been considered standoffish at times, but that's down to being socially awkward more than actually being a tosser. Having said that, people I know or work closely with wouldn't have that opinion which is why the context matters.

nickm

Managers aren't infallible no, but at minimum they have to be trusted. I certainly thought ETH had worked hard at that. Clearly Sancho, even after all the support, does not trust ETH. Or he'd have held his hands up, appreciated the (very minor) comment wasn't personal, was about standards, and moved on. Like Rashford did. But he didn't, he decided to take offence. If there was a mistake, it was in misjudging Sancho's character not the fairly mild comment itself. I mean, EVERYONE knows the main reason players don't get picked is because they didn't train well.

Last edited:

nickm

On the other hand I do feel for him if his personality doesn't match with what's required of a professional footballer. The pressure must be absolutely insane and if he suffers from anxiety or stress then it will be amplifed tenfold at a club like Utd.
It is a shame but if he's not suited for it, he's not suited for it. Best he moves on and plays for a club where the expectations are less.

glasgow 21

Maybe this is just me, but if I had this negative attention which I in part created, I would stay and train at the facility this international break to prove to both the manager and fans that I do take my career seriously. I wouldn't be jetting of to the US to party with the boys. Again maybe that's just me.
Yeah that would be you. Sancho needs the vacation in the good ole USA as he is indeed in need of the rest poor soul. He has £350k a week to spend and that is a burden both mentally and physically and he can't spend it if he is putting his shoulder to the wheel and doing extra training.

Plastic Evra

With that Antony fiasco, Sanchos behaviour makes him look even more stupid now
I suppose it means he's not a scheming, calculating person and that at least his reaction was sincere, if foolish.

If he could step up his game imminently that'd be very timely.

clarkydaz

it crossed my mind if you are given an undeserved kings randsom at a young age without merit, you dont really need to answer to anyone. This club is a breeding ground for it

lex talionis

There's an argument to be made that EtH rather would play a specialist in the role, even if it's shot Martial.

Maybe it's true Sancho is not getting a fair shake with EtH this season. Difficult to tell without knowing more.
We can't have any idea whether Sancho is getting a fair shake from the manager or not, but we can all see the vast difference in quality right now between Martial and Sancho on the pitch. But if Sancho has forfeited whatever advantage he has over Martial with his party lifestyle or whatever it is off the pitch that has diminished him in the eyes of the manager. As club supporters, we have to stand behind the manager.

That said, I hope this is the last time we see the manager call out a player by name for his poor training.

AndySmith1990

We can't have any idea whether Sancho is getting a fair shake from the manager or not, but we can all see the vast difference in quality right now between Martial and Sancho on the pitch. But if Sancho has forfeited whatever advantage he has over Martial with his party lifestyle or whatever it is off the pitch that has diminished him in the eyes of the manager. As club supporters, we have to stand behind the manager.

That said, I hope this is the last time we see the manager call out a player by name for his poor training.
Lazy freeloaders like him deserve to be named and shamed

Plastic Evra

That's my position too.
Someone pointed out that managers are not infaillible in general and I feel that, really, having my share of unreliable ones. But considering I'm purely an outside observer of MUFC, and the assessment that Sancho not doing very good under our colours is entirely consistent with what he has shown here in 2 years, I am not going to second guess ten Hag.

RW starting position is more and more likely to be open for competition. It's up to him to prove us wrong.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Anyone think sancho will come back from this or is it game over?

Plastic Evra

Anyone think sancho will come back from this or is it game over?
At United ? Circumstances mean he should get a shot at a come back.
Elsewhere ? He probably needs a specific sort of environment or coach but if he finds it, we know he has the talent.