Erling Håland

Halftrack

You are right Greenwood has no experience at all of being at a premiership club coming through the ranks playing in the premiership and looking the part .

You may as well compare Haaland to Messi while you are at it
You seem to spend most of your time here attacking strawmen. Maybe try responding to what people are actually saying for once?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
There’s gonna be few eggy faces here in a couple of years. This lad is going places.
You're convinced? He's clearly promising but is he good enough with the ball at his feet?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
You're convinced? He's clearly promising but is he good enough with the ball at his feet?
Quite frankly no - at the moment but he’s got the character to do well. He’s not a sure fire hit by any means.. will take a lot of work as he’s not a natural talent (outside of goalscoring).

Fosu-Mens

Should go to Spain and play there for two seasons. Would do wonders for his heavy touch and close control.
Another issue, that might influence his inconsistent ball control is how his upper body is "leaning" over the ball. This is something AWB does as well and is simply a bad fundament for becoming better technically. This needs to be fixed, for both players.

dev1l

Still raw and limited in a way, very predictable in his movement but he seems to have exceptional mental strength.
I think Fergie would have snapped him up, then develop other aspects of his game,assuming these aspects can get developed.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Given that his dad is who he is, there's no way he joins you lot, is there?
His dad has already said it wouldn't be an issue. I'm not sure we get him though if the likes of Barca are involved. Depends if Ole is still the boss next summer maybe

Eriku

I am convinced, yes. Is he going to make us go ooh and aah with footwork? Probably not. But he definitely knows how to use what he’s got.

efugelso

"He's had a great impact on my life, both as a person and as a coach. He won the Champions League, and was a very good player. He has teached me a lot".

"Solskjær is a fantastic person and a very good coach. He is one of the reasons that I am here today".

"I've dreamt about playing for the best clubs in the world all my life, and I especially like english football".

Håland in a interview with TV2.
https://www.tv2.no/a/10869177/

Eriku

"He's had a great impact on my life, both as a person and as a coach. He won the Champions League, and was a very good player. He has teached me a lot".

"Solskjær is a fantastic person and a very good coach. He is one of the reasons that I am here today".

"I've dreamt about playing for the best clubs in the world all my life, and I especially like english football".

Haaland in "come get me" plea! :drool:

Ballache

Supports
Martial

Get it done Woody

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Is this guy the real deal or what?

17 goals in 10 games, including 4 hattricks already. That's just brilliant.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Ah, so Keane maliciously and pathetically snapped his dad's leg. Hopefully the kid remembers that in the future.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
They both speak very highly of OGS and Keane's actions don't speak for the whole club.

Bestietom

I think we will bring Mandzukic here in January and hope that Greenwood turns out to be the main striker next season.

Davie Moyes

Not so much Keane but the feeling of Man United fans towards Alfie.
Not sure most are that bothered to be honest. In fact my only thoughts towards him are feeling sorry for for the way Keane did him and I've always been one of Keane's biggest fans (as a player). Although I'm sure I read somewhere that Haaland admitted Keane did not end his career as it was his other leg that was problematic.

ekestubbe

According to two big newspapers in Sweden he is close to signing for Man City. They are referring to Manchester Evening News.

imamuppet

United bound, agent Evra on the case

:)

Why would City buy him, Erling drives around playing the Champions League anthem,

:lol: :lol:

would not go down well with their plastic supporters (you aint all plastic but you sure do have more than us!)

Tarrou

Ah, so Keane maliciously and pathetically snapped his dad's leg. Hopefully the kid remembers that in the future.
He played the rest of the match and the following week, although tbf players were a lot tougher back then

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
"He was told a story by Patrice Evra about a lunch he had with Ronaldo and Cristiano had fish, nothing else. Erling now tries to do the same things because Ronaldo is 34 and still at the top of the game, so it shows the value of doing the right things."

From ESPN (Mark Ogden)
Not much more than he could have read in tons of interviews about Ronaldos professionalism.
If anything it is agent Ole on the case. :p

Bwuk

Seems to be more of a centre forward than any of our current options are.

Hope he batters VvD tonight.

Artorias

I would like that Ole tries to get him in the next transfer window. He's going to be a good and expensive player in a few years.