Erling Håland

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Considering we have Rashford and Greenwood I’m not sure he would be the right choice for us. We could need a more experienced and proven striker. That beint said, he is a unit and quite different from them.

But it is so hard to say if he is good enough for the PL. The level in Austria and Norway is not even comparable. Considering he is RB-property he would cost a fortune aswell.
He is a pure CF and would compete with Martial.
We will see his level in the CL this autumn. That said, he is one for the future. A large bulldozing fast technical hardshooting goalmachine. And only 19. Right now PL is too early, he needs playtime. But propably will be sold already after this season.

Godfather

Considering we have Rashford and Greenwood I’m not sure he would be the right choice for us. We could need a more experienced and proven striker. That beint said, he is a unit and quite different from them.

But it is so hard to say if he is good enough for the PL. The level in Austria and Norway is not even comparable. Considering he is RB-property he would cost a fortune aswell.
Mane was at Salzburg too and even back then you could see he is a special player. Some players you just know have enough in their locker to make it at the big stage. This guy does as well in my opinion. Also why bring Rashford up in the discussion with him? Haland is a proper number 9. If Rashford is ever going to make in then as an LF.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
What happened to Rafik Zekhnini? Remember him being linked with us after he tore Dortmund apart.
Went to Italy, couldn't break through and was on loan at Rosenborg without getting all that much gametime as they have better players. Now on loan for twente in the Dutch league.
Overrated.

Håland looks good though from the little I've seen.

Bestietom

Went to Italy, couldn't break through and was on loan at Rosenborg without getting all that much gametime as they have better players. Now on loan for twente in the Dutch league.
Overrated.

Håland looks good though from the little I've seen.
Would we have a chance of bringing him here in January.

Eriku

I’d easily have him. Strong, has a good first touch, makes intelligent runs, is clearly a natural goalscorer.

Will be exciting to see him in the CL, curious to see whether he gets his first minutes for the NT the next couple of weeks.

Lemansky

can't remember the last time I could think of 4 Norwegians who actually could become really top players

Ajer at Celtic (21 years)- give him 5 kilo of muscles and he could be a superb defender. Already played 160 matches despite his young age. Could make VVD look small

Berge at Genk (21 years) - my main concern I have about him is that he is injured a bit too often for my liking. Should start scoring a bit more goals

Ødegaard at Sociedad/Madrid (20) - had my doubts about him for a while, but after seeing him in Holland last year and the first 2 matches at Socieded. He will be a Madrid-regular

Håland at RB Salzburg (19 years) - can't see much stopping him from being a quality striker at a better club than Salzburg

And after watching Håkon Evjen at Bodø Glimt this season - he will probably find himself a decent club within 12 months.
For me Berge is the real gem. A fantastic talent. Cant understand that Ole did not sign him up. After a CL run every top club will be after him.

Resch

Salzburg will play Liverpool in the CL twice, you will get a chance to see if he is good enough for the PL at 19.

riis

Supports
Liverpool
What happened to Rafik Zekhnini? Remember him being linked with us after he tore Dortmund apart.
Played another 1,5 seasons in Norway, went to Fiorentina, played a whopping 9 minutes for them, went back to Norway on loan to the top club and became a squad player there. Then loaned to Twente in the Dutch 2nd league last season where he played regularly and they got promoted. Still with Twente (now in Dutch top league) but have only come on as a sub so far this season (in all 5 games, with 1 goal). Career stats so far (turning 22 in January) ; 10 goals / 13 assists for two Norwegian clubs in ~4300 minutes, 7 goals / 4 assits for Twente in ~1400 minutes.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Played another 1,5 seasons in Norway, went to Fiorentina, played a whopping 9 minutes for them, went back to Norway on loan to the top club and became a squad player there. Then loaned to Twente in the Dutch 2nd league last season where he played regularly and they got promoted. Still with Twente (now in Dutch top league) but have only come on as a sub so far this season (in all 5 games, with 1 goal). Career stats so far (turning 22 in January) ; 10 goals / 13 assists for two Norwegian clubs in ~4300 minutes, 7 goals / 4 assits for Twente in ~1400 minutes.
Twente were relegated? :eek:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
His next step should be a mid table team in one of the top leagues. How much will he cost us?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
A friend just mentioned that there are rumors in Norway that Håland is signing with Raiola.
Any other noggies heard about it?

Shaw Mee Tah Mané

A friend just mentioned that there are rumors in Norway that Håland is signing with Raiola.
Any other noggies heard about it?
From an interview with Håland;

His father, Alf Inge Haaland, controls what happens to his son's career and advises his son on everything from football to media management.
Mino Raiola helps Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Matthijs de Ligt with the career. Now a fresh Norwegian national team player is also on the block for the super agent.

- My dad has regular contact with him, yes. He was involved when I signed for Salzburg, so I have faith that he can help me, ”says Haaland.

lysglimt

Scout
A golden oldie, Jørgen Juve is the leading goalscorer for Norway with 33 goals - I believe Erling B.Håland starts his run towards the top, with a goal or 2 against Malta tonight

flappyjay

It's too easy for him. Should have came straight to pl, could have started for a Palace

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
He's wasted in that farmer league. Needs to move on to bigger and better things asap.

Resch

He's wasted in that farmer league. Needs to move on to bigger and better things asap.
Will play in the CL on Tuesday.... not good enough for you?
The next step for Haland will be a big club and United will miss a very good talent again, because of arrogance.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Playing at Salzburg is a great move for Haland. Gets experience for a decent club playing in the Champions League who dominate their league. It's a great way for him to put himself on the market for a high tier club to snap him up next Summer.

He got 3 goals and 2 assists yesterday. Not bad.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Will play in the CL on Tuesday.... not good enough for you?
The next step for Haland will be a big club and United will miss a very good talent again, because of arrogance.
Arrogance? The word you're looking for is incompetence.

Godfather

I'll be seriously pissed off of we aren't looking at him. Although in the build up to his goal there were touches all around the pitch most of our guys could only dream of. Especially the likes of Pereira and Lingard.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Seriously, he’s Norwegian. He’s a proper no 9. Ole has managed him before. If we’re not looking at him, I give up.

Fosu-Mens

I'll be seriously pissed off of we aren't looking at him. Although in the build up to his goal there were touches all around the pitch most of our guys could only dream of. Especially the likes of Pereira and Lingard.
Unfairly to put Pereira in that category, since he can actually pass the ball and got a decent touch when not under pressure. Lingard and a majority of the other players in the squad struggle to receive and pass the ball well even when under no pressure.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hatty. Mauling Genk (champions of Belgium) right now.