Erling Håland

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He has a very strange running style. He looks slow but has such a long stride he sort of bounces up to being pretty quick :lol:

Will be interesting to see how he develops, his technique looks pretty good for a big guy. Think if he smashes 25+ goals this season he will be snapped up pretty quickly.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I just can't see him signing for us simply due to who is father is. I know he is his own person, but his father will have a lot of influence over him of course.

Bloody hell Keane, couldn't you have taken out another City player instead? :lol:

Ventura

I just can't see him signing for us simply due to who is father is. I know he is his own person, but his father will have a lot of influence over him of course.

Bloody hell Keane, couldn't you have taken out another City player instead? :lol:

He said in a recent interview that Ole is an important person in his life and he's getting "secret advice" from him and are still in touch. He would come.

BarstoolProphet

Think so too, but then again it was Ole who brought him to Molde and gave him his debut and continued playing him in the Norwegian top flight. They also have a very close relationship.

Cee90

He said in a recent interview that Ole is an important person in his life and he's getting "secret advice" from him and are still in touch. He would come.
Oh I see, thanks! Very interesting...:devil:

Cee90

Think so too, but then again it was Ole who brought him to Molde and gave him his debut and continued playing him in the Norwegian top flight. They also have a very close relationship.
Good point.

Perhaps signing him is not as far-fetched as I initially thought then!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
[QUOTE="Cee90, post: 24582876, member: 43128"]I just can't see him signing for us simply due to who is father is. I know he is his own person, but his father will have a lot of influence over him of course.

Bloody hell Keane, couldn't you have taken out another City player instead? :lol:[/QUOTE]
No proper father would let personal beef stop a potentially huge move for his Son. I don't think he would be stupid enough for that.

His beef wasn't exactly with the club anyway, more with Keane. Being a player at a rival club shouldn't be that much of an issue.

BarstoolProphet

[QUOTE="Cee90, post: 24582876, member: 43128"]I just can't see him signing for us simply due to who is father is. I know he is his own person, but his father will have a lot of influence over him of course.

No proper father would let personal beef stop a potentially huge move for his Son. I don't think he would be stupid enough for that.

His beef wasn't exactly with the club anyway, more with Keane. Being a player at a rival club shouldn't be that much of an issue.[/QUOTE]

Well he did join in with his "... he hates Munichs" chant when he returned to City.

Cee90

Bloody hell you two have really made a mess of those last few quotes. :lol:

Ventura

Why didnt he I meant...for United
For one, he should probably have at least one good season in his current club that he joined in January, and Ole and/or others in the club may not even think he's going to be up for it, or at least not yet. We may have other talented strikers on our list or in the club who may be better. Who knows? A lot of factors in play.

Tarrou

I highly doubt his old man would give a single feck about the Keane thing or Leeds rivalry if his kid has a chance to join United

Resch

Why didnt he I meant...for United
United tried, BVB tried, but he prefered Salzburg. Salzburg is the perfect fit for young talent. Half the team i 21 or younger, 5 of them startet the last match, another 3 came on later. Salzburg plays in the EL or CL every year and dominates the Austrian Bundesliga too.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
United tried, BVB tried, but he prefered Salzburg. Salzburg is the perfect fit for young talent. Half the team i 21 or younger, 5 of them startet the last match, another 3 came on later. Salzburg plays in the EL or CL every year and dominates the Austrian Bundesliga too.
Aye, it's pretty much perfect place for youth development. Actually very sensible decision he went there rather than going and sitting on the bench of some other better club. Or being loaned around Europe for the next few years.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Haha, until I saw your location, I thought this was an error; but you know full well that this will be their first-ever CL participation ;)

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's definitely a very interesting talent, that i'm sure we'll monitor during the season.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Double Noggie swoop for him and Berge would plug a few gaps.

Edit: could go for the hat trick with that RW we were linked with.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Go on Ole. Whisper him some Norge sweet somethings.
More, give me more, give me more
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings

lysglimt

Scout
Double Noggie swoop for him and Berge would plug a few gaps.

Edit: could go for the hat trick with that RW we were linked with.
can't remember the last time I could think of 4 Norwegians who actually could become really top players

Ajer at Celtic (21 years)- give him 5 kilo of muscles and he could be a superb defender. Already played 160 matches despite his young age. Could make VVD look small

Berge at Genk (21 years) - my main concern I have about him is that he is injured a bit too often for my liking. Should start scoring a bit more goals

Ødegaard at Sociedad/Madrid (20) - had my doubts about him for a while, but after seeing him in Holland last year and the first 2 matches at Socieded. He will be a Madrid-regular

Håland at RB Salzburg (19 years) - can't see much stopping him from being a quality striker at a better club than Salzburg

And after watching Håkon Evjen at Bodø Glimt this season - he will probably find himself a decent club within 12 months.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
can't remember the last time I could think of 4 Norwegians who actually could become really top players

Ajer at Celtic (21 years)- give him 5 kilo of muscles and he could be a superb defender. Already played 160 matches despite his young age. Could make VVD look small

Berge at Genk (21 years) - my main concern I have about him is that he is injured a bit too often for my liking. Should start scoring a bit more goals

Ødegaard at Sociedad/Madrid (20) - had my doubts about him for a while, but after seeing him in Holland last year and the first 2 matches at Socieded. He will be a Madrid-regular

Håland at RB Salzburg (19 years) - can't see much stopping him from being a quality striker at a better club than Salzburg

And after watching Håkon Evjen at Bodø Glimt this season - he will probably find himself a decent club within 12 months.
I genuinely didn’t realise Ajer was that young, I saw him extending his Celtic contract and I thought “what a dumb move”. Thought he was about 24-25 by now.

Exciting times to have a Norwegian manager then! Hopefully will have a good grasp on what they’re like personality wise as well.

Resch

Scored another one yesterday, with 60 mph from the edge of the box. Scored in the last 5 matches, 8 goals in 6 matches and 2 assists.

lysglimt

Scout
Scored another one yesterday, with 60 mph from the edge of the box. Scored in the last 5 matches, 8 goals in 6 matches and 2 assists.
It should be added that Salzburg look head and shoulders above everyone else so Håland should have a good record, but 8 in 6 is still impressive.

Bestietom

His father took all the blame from Keane and said It was not because of that tackle.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Considering we have Rashford and Greenwood I’m not sure he would be the right choice for us. We could need a more experienced and proven striker. That beint said, he is a unit and quite different from them.

But it is so hard to say if he is good enough for the PL. The level in Austria and Norway is not even comparable. Considering he is RB-property he would cost a fortune aswell.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
What happened to Rafik Zekhnini? Remember him being linked with us after he tore Dortmund apart.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
It should be added that Salzburg look head and shoulders above everyone else so Håland should have a good record, but 8 in 6 is still impressive.
They lost their 5 best players this summer as well as the manager and assistant. On paper they’re nowhere near as dominant as previous years. Haland is a big part of the reason they look strong this year.