Ethnic Cleansing in Myanmar

pjaya

I am sure there must be a reason why only rohingyas are targeted out of so many ethnic groups in burma, if rohingyas just live in peace so u think burma military will target them?

Sorry not saying these Myanmar govt is correct just that there may be something ongoing for years for this to happen

Kapardin

With all due respect, they are different and yet the same. People mistreated or killed for belonging to a different religion or caste. You may not want to believe that the caste system or untouchability is practiced by "anyone" these days, but either you are living in denial or are extremely naive. This is not an attack on your religion or country, but I am merely pointing out the same shite exists everywhere.
I didn't say it wasn't practised by anyone. I said it is not practised in towns and cities. Only in villages by some tribals, and that is due to a lack of education. There are state sponsored programs for educating these people, so the government is not just sitting on its' arse claiming its' perfectly acceptable either. If the cities and towns start practising untouchability, we wouldn't be able to survive as a country.

Besides, even if it was very common, which it isn't, it is a crime committed by individuals and not state sponsored like a sharia run state such as say, Saudi Arabia. Obviously that doesn't excuse it for what it is, but there is a difference, isn't there?

Getting back on topic, I really don't know who started this and what the feck is happening in Myanmar. But it isn't India's problem and we shouldn't be accepting refugees randomly, who could be a security threat. Look at this article:

http://www.jammulinksnews.com/newsd...Rohingya_arrested_with_narcotics_from_Chowadi

A rohingya was arrested for peddling drugs. Its' a similar dilemma faced by Europe. There may be some good people, but the risk is too great and we already have too much on our plate with China, Pakistan and Naxalites as it is. I am sorry, but we should identify and deport them.

Last edited:

MDFC Manager

I am sure there must be a reason why only rohingyas are targeted out of so many ethnic groups in burma, if rohingyas just live in peace so u think burma military will target them?

Sorry not saying these Myanmar govt is correct just that there may be something ongoing for years for this to happen
Absolutely nothing can justify the brutal persecution of half a million human beings, based on their ethnicity and/or religion.

MDFC Manager

I didn't say it wasn't practised by anyone. I said it is not practised in towns and cities. Only in villages by some tribals, and that is due to a lack of education. There are state sponsored programs for educating these people, so the government is not just sitting on its' arse claiming its' perfectly acceptable either. If the cities and towns start practising untouchability, we wouldn't be able to survive as a country.

Besides, even if it was very common, which it isn't, it is a crime committed by individuals and not state sponsored like a sharia run state such as say, Saudi Arabia. Obviously that doesn't excuse it for what it is, but there is a difference, isn't there?

Getting back on topic, I really don't know who started this and what the feck is happening in Myanmar. But it isn't India's problem and we shouldn't be accepting refugees randomly, who could be a security threat. Look at this article:

http://www.jammulinksnews.com/newsd...Rohingya_arrested_with_narcotics_from_Chowadi

A rohingya was arrested for peddling drugs. Its' a similar dilemma faced by Europe. There may be some good people, but the risk is too great and we already have too much on our plate with China, Pakistan and Naxalites as it is. I am sorry, but we should identify and deport them.
I agree that it's not feasible to take in fresh refugees. But to deport the existing ones before the situation normalizes, would be very inhumane.

RedTiger

Half mast

The Bamar are still pissed with the Rohingya for not siding with the Japanese during the occupation and instead killing Arakanese collaborators.

Another valid point would be that the Bamar are in fact targeting other ethnic groups such as the Chin, Mon and Kachin to name a few, the only difference is that the Rohingya happen to be dark skinned ( in public the Bamar refer to rohingya as Bengali but in private and between themselves they refer to Rohingya as kalars, make of that what you will).

Last edited:

RedTiger

Half mast
Sorry correct me if I am wrong

It seems this happened after weeks of sectarian disputes including an allegedly gang rape and murder of a Rakhine woman by Rohingyas and killing of ten Burmese Muslims by Rakhines.On 8 June 2012, Rohingyas started to burn Rakhine's Buddhist and other ethnic houses after returning from Friday's prayers in Maungdaw township. More than a dozen residents were killed in this riot by Rohingya Muslims
What were those actions in response to?

ghagua

A dalit person is the President of India right now FWIW. Rural India has a lot of problems but that problem isn't much in Urban India or Educated India, I feel no Asian country can truly hold their head high when it comes to treating minorities although India is better than most in Asia. It's not talked about here because they're not Islamic but have a read about the state of Hindus in Pakistan.
I agree with everything you're saying. I am not trying to make this into a Hindu Vs. Muslim thread, nor am I hating on India. I have Bangladeshi background, and our country would not be where it is now without India, but am fed up with people posting snide anti Muslims comments. Same shite goes in every culture and religion.

ghagua

Not sure if you're aware of this, but non Muslims have the same rights as all non Saudi Muslims, none. They are all treated like shite.

Who is asking India to take in refugees? Most of the people who are concerned about this situation are complaining about the world community doing absolutely nothing. If it involved oil, guess what, Myanmar would have already been bombed into the stone age by now.

Obviously you cannot take each and every refugee, and threat assessment needs to be carried out, but you would turn away an entire group of people running from genocide on 1 drug peddling Rohingya? Damn, must be some crime free country you're living in.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I agree with everything you're saying. I am not trying to make this into a Hindu Vs. Muslim thread, nor am I hating on India. I have Bangladeshi background, and our country would not be where it is now without India, but am fed up with people posting snide anti Muslims comments. Same shite goes in every culture and religion.
It's just our culture man. Nothing to with religion. It fecking sucks. We're so left behind in mentality when it comes to western countries, then it almost hurts.

Problems of the "lower class", women safety and empowerment are the common problems SEA countries face.

Kapardin

Who is asking India to take in refugees? Most of the people who are concerned about this situation are complaining about the world community doing absolutely nothing. If it involved oil, guess what, Myanmar would have already been bombed into the stone age by now.

Obviously you cannot take each and every refugee, and threat assessment needs to be carried out, but you would turn away an entire group of people running from genocide on 1 drug peddling Rohingya? Damn, must be some crime free country you're living in.
The UN is currently whinging about how we should not deport the Rohingyas, for one thing.

Reports also indicate (as shown on news channels like Times Now here), that the Rohingyas (some of them; I am not vilifying an entire group, note that) have links with terrorist groups. It simply cannot be ignored.

http://www.timesnownews.com/india/a...at-ud-dawah-hafiz-saeed-lashkar-e-toiba/90444

Our country is not crime free, but there is no need for us to bear the problems of others. India has enough problems of our own making and externally without this as well. Of course, I would turn them away for the safety of our people, and our government shares my view, as apparently they have currently moved the Supreme Court in an appeal to deport them, which shows they have concerns as well based on intel.

Its' a heartless world, what to do.

Last edited:

RedTiger

Half mast
The UN is currently whinging about how we should not deport the Rohingyas, for one thing.

Reports also indicate (as shown on news channels like Times Now here), that the Rohingyas (some of them; I am not vilifying an entire group, note that) have links with terrorist groups. It simply cannot be ignored.

http://www.timesnownews.com/india/a...at-ud-dawah-hafiz-saeed-lashkar-e-toiba/90444

Our country is not crime free, but there is no need for us to bear the problems of others. India has enough problems of our own making and externally without this as well. Of course, I would turn them away for the safety of our people, and our government shares my view, as apparently they have currently moved the Supreme Court in an appeal to deport them, which shows they have concerns as well based on intel.

If India does send them back to Myanmar then I think it would be more humane if they just executed them (perhaps a lethal injection or a quick bullet to the back of the head) as that would be more preferable than the inevitable painful death they'll receive once they're back in Rakhine.

MJJ

Be less heartless?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
If India does send them back to Myanmar then I think it would be more humane if they just executed them (perhaps a lethal injection or a quick bullet to the back of the head) as that would be more preferable than the inevitable painful death they'll receive once they're back in Rakhine.
Yep. Pretty much signing their death warrants by sending them back.

The United

Absolutely nothing can justify the brutal persecution of half a million human beings, based on their ethnicity and/or religion.
Assuming what you said is completely true. Which is not.

Also all the crap about people telling Burmese government and su kyi to do something about many of them who they regard as illegal immigrants from Bangladesh is funny.

Because every other country accepts whoever that get in their country like that as legal residents.

Especially some of those who won't cooperate and who aid and hide terrorists who raid border posts at times, killing officials and other local ethics by chopping heads, limbs etc then declared they want a state of their own?

This is not to denied that the government has massive problems at hand. Some of them were made by all the governments from the last 70 years. The current one can't solve it overnight to please everyone plus they have an increasingly threat of terrorism in the area lately.

I really doubt the numbers that are running reported by the media. Many of them play 'refugees' to get some aid.

The government did have a lot of missions in the past to give some kind of residential status in the area for those who should be receiving it many times in the past.

But of course, that does not fit the main narrative.

Last edited:

The United

The Bamar are still pissed with the Rohingya for not siding with the Japanese during the occupation and instead killing Arakanese collaborators.

Another valid point would be that the Bamar are in fact targeting other ethnic groups such as the Chin, Mon and Kachin to name a few, the only difference is that the Rohingya happen to be dark skinned ( in public the Bamar refer to rohingya as Bengali but in private and between themselves they refer to Rohingya as kalars, make of that what you will).
There are some tensions among every ethical groups in every part of the world.

The problems with Burmese ethicals that you mentioned are more or less the same with everywhere.

It does not mean they are getting 'targeted'. I am one of the miniority and never had that problem while living in the biggest city of the country for 2 decades.

My point is that you can't believe blindly into what the media has to say usually. I am sure people have learnt it by now. I am not saying the country is free of problems. Very far from it. But some shit from people who have no idea about the real problems and the roots of most stiring shit more up and putting more pressure on the government is imo counterproductive for the country in the end.

About the kalar thing, people differ on where that word came from. While some people like to think it is a bit of racist term, it is most likely that it came from the meaning of those who crosses (by sea, rivers, boarders etc) aka foreigner. It has been used for traders coming from the west since ages ago. It is just not exactly a modern thing.

They even called white British people as white kalar back in colonial period as they too came from the same west.

Last edited:

Rick88

India is not a signatory of the refugee convention act. So India is not obligated to take in the refugees. There are some intelligence inputs the Rohingyas are already upto mischief in Jammu where a lot of them have been given some space to live. Plus if Pakistan and Saudi Arabia suddenly feel for them, they can take the unfortunate people who will be deported back. That shall atleast save them from being killed back in Myanmar.

The United

Yep. Pretty much signing their death warrants by sending them back.
This kind of ridiculous comments does not help anyone.

No one is raiding their villages for no reasons. If people go there and stay there for awhile, they will see that people leave them alone as no one approachs them for the fear of getting their heads chopped.

Only when some terrorists among them and out of the area raided stations and security personnels, armed forces will go in the places they hid which happens to be in those villages more often not.

Many civilians reporters who have a lot of dislike for military reported about many villagers attacking security forces that were coming in to clear the areas.

The force will do what they do in almost everywhere else on earth when they get attacked like that. And it becomes some kind of twisted agenda as killing innocent civilians people. A few armed force personals died from those ambushes. And it happens all the time.

Again this is not to say some of the members of security forces didn't abuse their authority and went far in some cases. This is just to stating a fact from the government side.

In the age of people feding up with terrorism and calling for tougher measurements against it, can't blame the government for upsetting some.

The problem is many of them ran to play as refugees to get some aid which made the problem a lot bigger than it is and the narratives changed from a government clearing terrorism to a huge ethical cleansing at this moment.

And I don't even think a lot of horrific clips on the net have anything to do with this event or areas.

Last edited:

The United

Also I have known a few idiots from the country who got arrested for carrying a bunch of people from Bangladesh to the likes of Malaysia and Thailand etc from Rakihine state by boats.

The stories go like when they got caught by Malaysian or Thai's officials, they said they were from Burma and they are Rohinga.

How do we know for sure if most of them who did were from Bangladesh? Well, they have someone who can speak Burmese who would be an agent for them and those guys admitted as such.

The rest of them didn't speak a word of Burmese or Arakinese at all on those boats.

So being near the area, knowing and involving in those stuff would make people there to be a bit of skepticism with all the refugees fleeting for the fear of their lives.

Not to say they don't exist of course.

It is a very popular way around there to see if they can escape from being poor as feck from wherever they are coming from. But for that more often than not we burmese got blamed as genocidal scambags for doing absolutely nothing.

ghagua

This kind of ridiculous comments does not help anyone.

No one is raiding their villages for no reasons. If people go there and stay there for awhile, they will see that people leave them alone as no one approachs them for the fear of getting their heads chopped.

Only when some terrorists among them and out of the area raided stations and security personnels, armed forces will go in the places they hid which happens to be in those villages more often not.

Many civilians reporters who have a lot of dislike for military reported about many villagers attacking security forces that were coming in to clear the areas.

The force will do what they do in almost everywhere else on earth when they get attacked like that. And it becomes some kind of twisted agenda as killing innocent civilians people. A few armed force personals died from those ambushes. And it happens all the time.

Again this is not to say some of the members of security forces didn't abuse their authority and went far in some cases. This is just to stating a fact from the government side.

In the age of people feding up with terrorism and calling for tougher measurements against it, can't blame the government for upsetting some.

The problem is many of them ran to play as refugees to get some aid which made the problem a lot bigger than it is and the narratives changed from a government clearing terrorism to a huge ethical cleansing at this moment.

And I don't even think a lot of horrific clips on the net have anything to do with this event or areas.
You are posting a lot of shite backing the genocide that is happening there, yes it's a fecking genocide. You do not respond to "supposed" terrorist acts by murdering innocent men women and children. It makes you worse than terrorists. These people have been living in that country for generations, so why the feck are they labeled Bengali's and being wiped out of existence?

My parents country Bangladesh got freedom from Pakistan after 3 million people were killed and many more brutalized. We don't call the people who tried to fight back terrorists, we call them freedom fighters.

ghagua

You still seem to be missing the point. India is not obliged to take in those refugees, neither is Bangladesh. What some of the posters here are pointing to is the fact the world community is doing absolutely nothing, nothing at all to stop this genocide. Maybe it's because of the religion these people belong to. If this involved oil in that country, then Myanmar would have been bombed into the stone age now.

As for deporting the refugees already in India back to Myanmar and certain death, then yes it is heartless and unethical.

The United

You are posting a lot of shite backing the genocide that is happening there, yes it's a fecking genocide. You do not respond to "supposed" terrorist acts by murdering innocent men women and children. It makes you worse than terrorists. These people have been living in that country for generations, so why the feck are they labeled Bengali's and being wiped out of existence?

My parents country Bangladesh got freedom from Pakistan after 3 million people were killed and many more brutalized. We don't call the people who tried to fight back terrorists, we call them freedom fighters.
You should read your post again.

This is why this subject is very sensitive for both sides.

Too much black and white arguments.

And whoever dare trying to explain some of the views on this decades long problem happening in their own country is being accused of supporting genocide.

And I haven't even gone deep into people of other ethicals suffering in 'the hands of freedom loving' terrorists for decades.

You guys asked whoever from Burma to follow and apply the rules of law while not giving a rat about them till it suits a lot of own agendas.

Last edited:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
It's become easy pickings for those wanting to set agendas, harm certain communities and minorities. Just mention terrorism, extremism, Saudi and Wahhabism which then gives legitimacy to armies and governments to act as both judge and executioner. I'm not even talking about Myanmar.

Neutral

BTV
I see the whore of Yangon has spoken...she pointedly refused to call them Rohingya. And then the putrid cnut had the audacity to ask why these people were fleeing to Bangladesh.

As if that wasn't enough, she said the international community should come and see how not ALL Muslims had fled the shithole that is Burma.

Really not all...well thank feck for that.

And then the icing on the cake - no refugees would be allowed to return without Burmese papers - of course papers the Burmese refused to provide these people who have been living there for hundreds of years.

I called out one apologist a a few weeks ago on here and it triggered a few people, I see another has emerged.

'I'm just trying to provide some context and background'

Here's some background and context - you're apologists for ethnic cleansing cnuts... At least have the balls to own it.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Farcical that she can't be stripped of the peace price. Makes mockery of the award.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
meanwhile.....

Government to Grant Citizenship to Chakmas

New Delhi: Amidst the uproar over Rohingya Muslims, nearly one lakh Chakma and Hajong refugees, who came from the erstwhile East Pakistan five decades ago and currently living in camps in the Northeast, are set to get Indian citizenship.

The move came following an order of the Supreme Court, which in 2015 had directed the Central government to grant citizenship to the Chakma and Hajong refugees, mostly staying in Arunachal Pradesh.

Home minister Rajnath Singh will on Wednesday discuss the issue with Pema Khandu, chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh, which has been opposing granting of citizenship to the refugees saying it would change the demography of the state, a home ministry official said.

The central government is trying to find a workable solution to the issue by proposing that the Chakma and Hajong refugees will not be given rights enjoyed by Scheduled Tribes, including land ownership, in Arunachal Pradesh, the official said.

However, the refugees may be given the Inner Line permits, which is required for non-locals in Arunachal Pradesh, allowing them to travel and work.

Chakmas and Hajongs were originally residents of Chittagong Hill Tracts in the erstwhile East Pakistan who left their homeland when it was submerged by the Kaptai dam project in the 1960s.

The Chakmas, who are Buddhists, and Hajongs, who are Hindus, also allegedly faced religious persecution and entered India through the then Lushai Hills district of Assam (now Mizoram).

The Centre moved the majority of them to the North East Frontier Agency, which is now Arunachal Pradesh.

According to officials, the number of these refugees has increased from about 5,000 in 1964-69 to 1,00,000. At present, they do not posses citizenship and land rights but are provided basic amenities by the state government.

In 2015, the Centre was directed by the Supreme Court to confer citizenship to these refugees.

The Arunachal Pradesh government approached the apex court to review its order but in vain. After the Supreme Court’s rejection, both the central and state governments have started consultations to find a solution to the issue.

The move came amidst a row over the Centre’s plans to deport Rohingya Muslims, who have come to India due to alleged persecution in Myanmar.

Minister of state for home Kiren Rijiju, who hails from Arunachal Pradesh, had said the Rohingyas were illegal immigrants and stand to be deported.

He had also said that India absorbed the maximum number of refugees in the world.

On Monday, in Geneva, UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein flayed any attempts by India to deport Rohingyas to Myanmar when the ethnic minority community is facing violence in their country.

https://thewire.in/176951/government-to-grant-citizenship-to-chakmas/

ghagua

You should read your post again.

This is why this subject is very sensitive for both sides.

Too much black and white arguments.

And whoever dare trying to explain some of the views on this decades long problem happening in their own country is being accused of supporting genocide.

And I haven't even gone deep into people of other ethicals suffering in 'the hands of freedom loving' terrorists for decades.

You guys asked whoever from Burma to follow and apply the rules of law while not giving a rat about them till it suits a lot of own agendas.
It is widely known that over 3 million people were massacred, but the world would have you believe otherwise. The government of Bangladesh has the actual amount of people killed.

As for trying to explain a "decade" old problems, there simply is no justification on what is happening. People being burnt alive, children being beheaded and other stuff. This is what ISIS did and they are labeled terrorists. The Mayanmar government is trying to wipe these people out of existent. If ANYONE tries and justifies what is happening now, you are simply backing the fecking genocide.

Last edited:

DenisIrwin

It seems they (Rohinga and Burmese) don't get on with each other very well. The Burmese have decided enough's enough and are kicking them out. It would, of course, be great if they could learn to live together in peace. Ain't gonna happen is it? Let's be honest. Should outsiders intervene in order to force them to live together anyway? Is that the road to peace?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It seems they (Rohinga and Burmese) don't get on with each other very well. The Burmese have decided enough's enough and are kicking them out. It would, of course, be great if they could learn to live together in peace. Ain't gonna happen is it? Let's be honest. Should outsiders intervene in order to force them to live together anyway? Is that the road to peace?
What do you think should be done? You think the killing is justified just because they 'don't get along'?

DenisIrwin

What do you think should be done? You think the killing is justified just because they 'don't get along'?
No.

The best way forward would be to assist the refugees and apply pressure on the Burmese to refrain from violence. I can't see a return to coexistence working though.

Last edited:

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Survival of the fittest. Occasionally morality creeps in to deluded all of us.

The United

Why have you highlighted the 3 million I wrote. It is widely known that over 3 million people were massacred, but the world would have you believe otherwise. The government of Bangladesh has the actual amount of people killed.

As for trying to explain a "decade" old problems, there simply is no justification on what is happening. People being burnt alive, children being beheaded and other stuff. This is what ISIS did and they are labeled terrorists. The Mayanmar government is trying to wipe these people out of existent. If ANYONE tries and justifies what is happening now, you are simply backing the fecking genocide.
Or I am just disputing some stuff that are on some media?

We don't have to go full shit to call some names here for seeing and knowing different things.

I do think that some things needs to be done about this whole situation and people. And Myanmar government have done what they can so far and they are not going to do everything for everyone who they think are illegal immigrants. Which is in lines with every countries who respect a bit of their rules of law.

They are not capable or have capacity to feed, raise a million of people that just came and live there for the past 50 years old or so who also have the baggage of wanting to get their own state.

Most of the shit people see on fb and stuff etc are not true or didn't happen in Burma or simply have nothing to do with this event. It was to make us look super bad.

All the Burmese reporters who despise the military due to previous regimes supressing them have reported about the arm forced didn't do most of the shit the outsiders accused of them of doing.

Su kyi has said what she knew and thought of it. But people are not still happy because they don't accept it which is fair enough. But she has a right to say what she thinks is right and does to protect her own country's people first. There is not a person who will make this decades old problem go away in a fortnight.

Hundreds of thousands of Arakineses and other minorities have fled the area too for the fear of more violences from terrorists. Since they ran into inner states of Burma and does not look good for the headlines, no one mentioned it.

The stuff about people including children getting beheaded? Well I wonder whose side you are talking about.

But I do know a few of victims who were other minorities in the area having that from so called Rohinga terrorists. Also that kind of brutality suits certain organizations to instill the fear into general population. I do know that it is not the Burmese security forces. After all they are not trying to seperate land to make whatever state for themselves.

People do have to speak from every side if they think they are not getting treated fairly with all the bs that people think they know well but they don't.

And if many just simply will believe whatever shit they read and make or think us bad, I certainly have a right to say what I know considering I came from that very own country and living in a western country who 'fight' for human rights for almost 2 decades as well.

If that makes me an apologist or support of some horrible shit event that didn't really happen, well tough shit.

Last edited:

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Survival of the fittest. Occasionally morality creeps in to deluded all of us.
I'm not sure what your point is exactly, but altruism has been recognised as a very important way for species success.
Further, there has been observation of altruism even beyond the amounts you would expect by the equations of kin selection (which state that you should sacrifice yourself for 2 siblings or 8 cousins since that would give better odds of your genes surviving). Indeed many non-human animal behaviours seem to be detrimental to individual survival but are observed commonly.

The United

I certainly don't know what could be done. I feel bad for many of them. Many want to see if they can get a better live else well so they moved. I certainly have done and had shit loads of troubles with it for years myself.

But every country has their rules of law. Burmese governments in the last 70 years or so had been ignoring this huge problem. This government certainly tried to pay more attentions and tried to work as best as they could.

The problem is that this group has a baggage with them. Raiding borders posts to kill violently, to steal weapons, to instill the fear into general population, getting trained in other countries for terrorism.

They even killed their own people who were hired to make things work easier around them because they regard them as government men. Most of them refused to do anything with anyone else in the area.

The current government don't have all the solutions for everyone to be happy. They certainly might not have everything done perfectly so far but they have a right to protect their own citizens going hard against terrorism and enforcing the law.

I am all for it and ok for upsetting some people because there's no other way to do it as long as of course it does not involve killing innocent people.

The United

They have huge problems with a minority ethical of myanmar called Arakineses mainly who have been living there and making it their own for centuries. I suppose I don't have to tell what they think about a group of people coming in from the other side of the river.

The su kyi government hardly won in any of districts Arakineses state in the last two elections if at all, because they hate her for not doing anything to protect them enough from the other group despite being one of the ancient ethicals that were founders of the modern Myanmar.

And they still don't like her there.

Last edited:

ghagua

Or I am just disputing some stuff that are on some media?

We don't have to go full shit to call some names here for seeing and knowing different things.

I do think that some things needs to be done about this whole situation and people. And Myanmar government have done what they can so far and they are not going to do everything for everyone who they think are illegal immigrants. Which is in lines with every countries who respect a bit of their rules of law.

They are not capable or have capacity to feed, raise a million of people that just came and live there for the past 50 years old or so who also have the baggage of wanting to get their own state.

Most of the shit people see on fb and stuff etc are not true or didn't happen in Burma or simply have nothing to do with this event. It was to make us look super bad.

All the Burmese reporters who despise the military due to previous regimes supressing them have reported about the arm forced didn't do most of the shit the outsiders accused of them of doing.

Su kyi has said what she knew and thought of it. But people are not still happy because they don't accept it which is fair enough. But she has a right to say what she thinks is right and does to protect her own country's people first. There is not a person who will make this decades old problem go away in a fortnight.

Hundreds of thousands of Arakineses and other minorities have fled the area too for the fear of more violences from terrorists. Since they ran into inner states of Burma and does not look good for the headlines, no one mentioned it.

The stuff about people including children getting beheaded? Well I wonder whose side you are talking about.

But I do know a few of victims who were other minorities in the area having that from so called Rohinga terrorists. Also that kind of brutality suits certain organizations to instill the fear into general population. I do know that it is not the Burmese security forces. After all they are not trying to seperate land to make whatever state for themselves.

People do have to speak from every side if they think they are not getting treated fairly with all the bs that people think they know well but they don't.

And if many just simply will believe whatever shit they read and make or think us bad, I certainly have a right to say what I know considering I came from that very own country and living in a western country who 'fight' for human rights for almost 2 decades as well.

If that makes me an apologist or support of some horrible shit event that didn't really happen, well tough shit.
Nice of you to write a novel. Calling someone a genocide supporter is not name calling. Look at the photos of whats going on and then tell me, what did these people do so bad that they deserve to be wiped off the earth, what exactly? We don't have to believe in shite that people on FB and stuff, look at some of the news reports of entire villages turned to ashes. I don't know where you're located, if you are in Myanmar, go out to the area where this is happening and see the genocide yourself if that makes you believe it. If you're sat safely behind a computer somewhere else denying this, then you are an absolute genocide supporter.

The United

Nice of you to write a novel. Calling someone a genocide supporter is not name calling. Look at the photos of whats going on and then tell me, what did these people do so bad that they deserve to be wiped off the earth, what exactly? We don't have to believe in shite that people on FB and stuff, look at some of the news reports of entire villages turned to ashes. I don't know where you're located, if you are in Myanmar, go out to the area where this is happening and see the genocide yourself if that makes you believe it. If you're sat safely behind a computer somewhere else denying this, then you are an absolute genocide supporter.
Yeah because pics made it real.

Many local reporters reported that many villages were on fire even before security forces were there. Who do you believe of course?

If you and a few others actually take time to read my posts, you would know where i came from and with the whole situation.

I take this whole situation seriously and made several long posts to explain to make sure people don't post so much shits.

Or just dismiss as a novel and kept on ridiculous, one sided and all black and white posts.

ghagua

Yeah because pics made it real.

Many local reporters reported that many villages were on fire even before security forces were there. Who do you believe of course?

If you and a few others actually take time to read my posts, you would know where i came from and with the whole situation.

I take this whole situation seriously and made several long posts to explain to make sure people don't post so much shits.

Or just dismiss as a novel and kept on ridiculous, one sided and all black and white posts.
Here's to hoping you're involved in a similar situation where an army is trying to wipe you out of existence. Remember, there is always a repercussion.

Here is one link where journalists witnessed what was going on, you think that they made this shite up?

http://www.newsweek.com/genocide-myanmar-no-time-help-their-military-663537