g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

EU Referendum Results Thread | Leave have won, Cameron resigns

How did you vote to this: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 321 75.5%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 80 18.8%
  • Spoiled ballot

Votes: 24 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
You included something blatantly false in your post. No matter how much you try to back away from it. You included blatant propaganda in it. I thought you were more intelligent than falling for that.
What is false? That Switzerland is a developed country that is not in the EU? Just because the Remain campaign has decided that Switzerland cannot be even remotely compared to the UK in this context, it doesn't mean that any attempt to do so is 'false'. Get a grip. You've deliberately focused on one country among my examples, despite the point of my post being that we don't need to focus on one single country.

AshfordLad

No, just disetatched to the whole thing. Remain, leave makes no matter to me. We remain my life stays the same. We leave and it gets worse then I disappear to another country. There is just a bit more excitement this way.
Good way to look at it.

BTW, market has made leave the favourite now.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Its been a minute since I went in and told em how it is, now a scouser threw a snooker ball and nearly broke my wrist.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
your probably right..... but kind of shows you what happens if you neglect poor people year after year, offer worse and worse contracts, make them live off less and less then tell them tell them vote in so we can keep our prosperous economy which the don't see.
Seems to be an accurate summation!

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Cameron and/or Osborne gone do we reckon?
Yep, Boris take over. Cameron has been calling this a major national security issue. With his arguments, he's majorly fecked up by allowing this to go to a vote and must go. In the morning, hopefully. What an absolutely pathetic bunch of politicians we have.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I don't actually know what to do if we vote to leave. I would feel utterly alienated from my country.

Ibi Dreams

This is over guys IMO. Leave will win, trend on pretty much every result is leave doing better than expected.
Lots of these are really insignificant in the grand scheme of things though. Potentially it looks worse than it is right now, we really need to wait for places like Birmingham and London to start announcing their votes

TheReligion

Abusive
How dare people who have been fecked over by the European-wide free movement of people vote in such a way that tries to better their circumstances. Just leave it to us middle class people who don't have to be concerned about stagnation in the lowest level of wages to make the decisions for them.
Some of the remain posters have really shown their arrogance tonight thus far.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I don't actually know what to do if we vote to leave. I would feel utterly alienated from my country.
Yeah, it's weird. I'm genuinely not sure I know anyone voting Leave, or at a minimum one or two people.