Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
If it was Sociedad it might have been interesting, but Betis is going to be a dull tie, United through quite easily.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
could have been worse, could have been beter. we don't always shine agains Spanish teams. Arsenal got an easy one

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Betis are no mugs. Pissed their group and in the top 5 in La Liga. I know we just beat the leaders but still, tough one.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
That's not an easy draw at all.

But we should be able to beat them over two legs for sure.

Telsim

It's always Spanish. Always. It's never anything else. I fecking hate Spanish teams.

Kaos

could have been worse, could have been beter. we don't always shine agains Spanish teams. Arsenal got an easy one
Don't think so, Sporting were one of the stronger teams they could gave got. Only other harder team would have been Juventus.

JimmyWils

We have literally just shone massively against the Spanish team currently sitting clear at the top of La Liga, across 2 legs.

Not sure I agree that this is an insanely tough tie or that Arsenal have a ridiculously easy one. We're now favourites for this tournament are we not?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
RvP last night seemed to pretty sure we'd get his Feyenoord... wouldn't have been worried by them

InfiniteBoredom

Betis are no mugs. Pissed their group and in the top 5 in La Liga. I know we just beat the leaders but still, tough one.
Yeah don’t understand how people aren’t concerned about this. These Spanish teams are master of dark arts, we struggled even against Celta Vigo ffs.

Last time we won comfortably was the 4 or 5-0 against Sociedad at home under Moyes I think. Did Villareal in last year but that was still tough.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Don't think so, Sporting were one of the stronger teams they could gave got. Only other harder team would have been Juventus.
we couldn't get Juve... they went through in play ofs like us so weren't seeded

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Europa League last-16 draw in full
Union Berlin v Union Saint-Gilloise
Sevilla v Fenerbahce
Juventus v Freiburg
Bayer Leverkusen v Ferencvaros
Sporting Lisbon v Arsenal
Manchester United v Real Betis
Roma v Real Sociedad
Shakhtar Donetsk v Feyenoord

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We don't have a great record v Spanish sides, so can't be complacent despite last night.
However, we can go all the way in this one.

Skills

Snitch
Newcastle (N)
West Ham (H)
Liverpool (A)
Betis (H)
Southampton (H)
Betis (A)
Brighton (A)

Doesn't look too bad actually

BEST No7

Wouldn't surprise me if Sporting knock them out, their a decent side

Telsim

People are massively underestimating Betis. They will be up for it and we have a history of choking against Spanish sides. It's going to be an arduous game. The second leg is also in Spain and you know what that means.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
One of the worst draws possible. A team that is quite good so it won't be an easy ride but at the same time we won't have a blockbuster tie like the one with Barcelona. Sociedad would have been worse as we've played them already so the boring factor would be there as well but otherwise I'd have preferred literally any other team.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
If it was Sociedad it might have been interesting, but Betis is going to be a dull tie, United through quite easily.
shows how stupid seeding and rules are that we could have got sociedad again. Seeded bollox should be dropped and same-country protection. You should just get whoever you draw

Bogga

Looked at flashscore and it says their goalie along with two of their main midfielders got injured on the 19th with no known return date...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm in Seville on this date. If I wanted to go would I need to get tickets in the home end?