boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
West Ham might turn it around as Leverkusen are likely still drunk

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I have full confidence in this side to score at least 3 goals, I just don't have that same confidence that we can keep a clean sheet.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
From what I saw from Liverpool in the last couple of weeks I have many doubts they will score THREE tonight.
I mean in the first half vs Manchester United they could easily score THREE, last week vs Atalanta could easily score THREE, vs Crystal Palace could easily score THREE but their finishing was shocking in every single recent game I watched..
They can score three-four? Sure, They will? They really need to be very very clinical..

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
From what I saw from Liverpool in the last couple of weeks I have many doubts they will score THREE tonight.
I mean in the first half vs Manchester United they could easily score THREE, last week vs Atalanta could easily score THREE, vs Crystal Palace could easily score THREE but their finishing was shocking in every single recent game I watched..
They can score three-four? Sure, They will? They really need to be very very clinical..
You have many doubts they'll score three tonight because they should have scored three in the last few games?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Even if they score 3, they’ll probably concede a few. They don’t keep clean sheets. They don’t even score many either nowadays even though they create dozens of chances.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It went without notice that Lille should have probably won the first leg too

They genuinely might be the better side guys

Meanwhile Fiorentina still haven't scored, somehow

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
This Christian Kouame lad looks pretty good. Physical tenacious winger playing for Fiorentina

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Farmers league beat Barca and now on top against Villa at half time.

Villa need to get out the Combine harvester at half time or they aren't going anywhere in this tie.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Villa having an half like us. 0 shots. Lille deserve to win this tie.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool: Alisson, TAA, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Jones, Salah, Gakpo, Diaz.

Would've gone for Jota but he's probably not fully fit post injury. Glad Nunez is benched.

Wouldn't shock me if we went a goal or two up before conceding. We're not keeping a clean sheet.

RedRocket9908

Liverpool: Alisson, TAA, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Jones, Salah, Gakpo, Diaz.

Would've gone for Jota but he's probably not fully fit post injury. Glad Nunez is benched.

Wouldn't shock me if we went a goal or two up before conceding. We're not keeping a clean sheet.
No Darwin Nunez?

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Assuming West Ham and Liverpool go out, and Villa lose here, is that the first time five English sides will have gone out of Europe in the same week?