Europa League / Conference League 23/24

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Got to admit, this Europa League is a bit shit. No interest about what's going other than a few of our own fringe players performances. Didn't watch it today and I'm guessing we won 3-1?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Got to admit, this Europa League is a bit shit. No interest about what's going other than a few of our own fringe players performances. Didn't watch it today and I'm guessing we won 3-1?
A couple of years of success and you’re acting like you didn’t spend 30 odd years dipping in and out of this competition. It’s like watching a child attempting a humble brag

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Weird,

I thought Brighton were premiership champions already??

ShamrockD

Supports
Panathinaikos
Funny thing is that AEK fans here in Athens were expecting a thrashing. They are also missing their main two center backs.

JuriM

Brighton's young lads showing the lack of composure in the final third today.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
If Scotland didn't have Rangers they would be ranked something like 35th in the UEFA coefficient.

Nickosaur

Defence looked shaky without Dunk. Even then, team was strong enough to win. Mitoma and March looked poor.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Diomande :drool: what a player. Two games in a row scoring and defending like a rock. Our player of the season so far. It's incredible how he's so mature in football terms only being 19 years of age. He's so confortable on the ball, despite being a big and strong CB. His goal today, with the dribble and shot, great technic for a CB.

Whoever gets this guy has a CB for a decade. It won't be cheap though.

massi83

Finally finished the 4h instant highlight show. Best footballing entertainment there is! Feel sorry for the people who think only PL or CL matter.

RedRocket9908

Lugano scored twice in stoppage time to go from 2-1 down to 3-2 up against Besiktas, the 2nd was an Eric Bailly own goal.

Krny

Supports
Celtic Football Club
The Rangers get their Aris handed to them in Limassol.

Beaten 2-1 in an absolutely pathetic performance.

Last edited: