Europa League / Conference League 23/24

always_hoping

Fair play to lads for sitting down watching these games but not for me when the better sides in the competition decides to make a full 11 changes. Knock out stage might interest me more hopefully Man United are not involved in 2024.

Dempsey19

Seriously something is up.

Everyone around us getting penalties for absolutely nothing.

bstb3

When even Mcmanamanaman isn't convinced about a Liverpool penalty, thats when you know you done goofed

United Hobbit

Their referees favouritism has helped them back into it again

For all the gushing about them they could easily have had losses this season

Cpt Negative

Amazing how such a charity decision has changed the whole complexion or the game. That and the penalty they got at Anfield earlier in the league are genuinely the softest penalties I’ve ever seen

always_hoping

So even with a 2nd string side Klopp's Liverpool are getting lucky?

Should still be beating Lask, only a few years ago United beat Lask with this line up 5-0. Had 22 shots on goal and 10 on target. Lask didn't get any effort on target.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
So even with a 2nd string side Klopp's Liverpool are getting lucky?

Should still be beating Lask, only a few years ago United beat Lask with this line up 5-0. Had 22 shots on goal and 10 on target. Lask didn't get any effort on target.

congratulations on winning the 'beat LASK by a higher margin' trophy. We tend to look closer to home for our high margin wins, I suppose.

always_hoping

congratulations on winning the 'beat LASK by a higher margin' trophy. We tend to look closer to home for our high margin wins, I suppose.
Liverpool were meant to be the main challenger to Man City last season but find themselves in the Europa League so congratulations on that and if remain lucky you might get a trip to Dublin by the end of it.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool were meant to be the main challenger to Man City last season but find themselves in the Europa League so congratulations on that and if remain lucky you might get a trip to Dublin by the end of it.
Salah looks lovely and relaxed this season. Only playing once a week as well (effectively). This is what a £0.5 billion experienced player gets you. :drool:

DJBillRemfry

Supports
West Ham United
Villa discovering that the Conference isn't the piece of pish some people portray it as.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
AZ bottled a 0-3 lead in one half :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Curious to see how Ajax does. Bit sad to see them in this state, but I hope said state continues for 1 more week.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Curious to see how Ajax does. Bit sad to see them in this state, but I hope said state continues for 1 more week.
It's weird not knowing who the feck most of their players are.

Looks as if they've actually done the "sell everyone and start again" reset the caf is lobbying for half the time.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It's weird not knowing who the feck most of their players are.

Looks as if they've actually done the "sell everyone and start again" reset the caf is lobbying for half the time.
Yeah except they've hired a German Bond villain who used their budget to sign his shit mates for way too much money and they now have 4 left backs and no right wing.

Gazautd18

Was just about to say how impressive Brighton have been regarding playing style an now they're getting ripped apart :lol:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Don’t you just hate when commentators that commend a goal for the away team drop a patronising line “they’re not here to make up the numbers” as if AEK Athens have never played in Europe before, more times than bleeding Brighton you fool.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Really can’t be arsed if we get dumped into this competition again.

always_hoping

Salah looks lovely and relaxed this season. Only playing once a week as well (effectively). This is what a £0.5 billion experienced player gets you. :drool:
Does be less temper tantrums when he's brought on than subbed off during matches, Klopp continue that for Premier league matches to keep him relaxed before his big money move and joining up Henderson and Ronaldo etc in that retirement league next season.