Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

lysglimt

Scout
Roma scores thanks to goal-line technology - but since they dont have VAR - they fail to spot that the guy who scored was 1 meter offside.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This Spurs game has been so much fun. Currently 10 men Spurs vs 9 men Vitesse, 3-2 with a few minutes left.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
I don't get why Leicester is down prioritising Europa League. They should have been one of the strongest outsiders, and this would be a big trophy for them
We played pretty much our strongest team possible.

Vardy doesn’t start these games but Daka is a good replacement. Barnes, Maddison, Vestergaard and Ricardo were all out and NDidi is just back from injury. Who exactly should have played that didn’t?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Wirtz is such a massive talent. Better than Havertz for me. Has energy, touch and great decision making.

BorisManUtd

Good chances that Leicester don't pass this group, they have to beat Legia in next round and even then they could end 3rd if they lose away to Napoli and Legia beat Spartak at home. Is it they just don't care enough (went out to Slavia Prague last season if I'm correct), or just not playing good enough these EL games under Rodgers?

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Good chances that Leicester don't pass this group, they have to beat Legia in next round and even then they could end 3rd if they lose away to Napoli and Legia beat Spartak at home. Is it they just don't care enough (went out to Slavia Prague last season if I'm correct), or just not playing good enough these EL games under Rodgers?
We’ve played strong teams in every match the game in Warsaw is why we are in this mess just didn’t turn up

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Why was the Leverkusen player sent off?
He had a swing at him twice as well, maybe the 2nd swing isn't covered in that clip. I thought that, with the first swing and kicking the ball at Fekir, warranted a red card as well.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Wirtz is such a massive talent. Better than Havertz for me. Has energy, touch and great decision making.
So far 15 games (980 minutes) played this season in all competitions for Leverkusen, 8 goals and 8 assists. Absolute class, barely 18 years old.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Rodgers has a problem in Europe, it went the same way when he was at Celtic, play well in the league struggle or play poorly in Europe

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Rodgers has a problem in Europe, it went the same way when he was at Celtic, play well in the league struggle or play poorly in Europe
We cruised through the group stage last year, what do people expect from Celtic in Europe really?

We screwed up in Warsaw but the other results have been about par

Raw

So a West Ham fan had his finger cut off by a fence while celebrating their second goal last night :lol:

There's a video on twitter if you want to see it! Just shows the stewards picking it up off the ground.

BorisManUtd

Yeah, he didn't pass group stages with Liverpool in 2014/15 either, finished behind Real and Basel. Then next season started their EL campaign with 2 draws before he was sacked. Not great so far in European competitions definitely.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
So a West Ham fan had his finger cut off by a fence while celebrating their second goal last night :lol:

There's a video on twitter if you want to see it! Just shows the stewards picking it up off the ground.
How's that funny!? That's sad :(

George the Cat

This thread will get a lot busier next year when we are in the Europa after finishing 3rd.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
1-0 Rangers, under new manager.
Sparta Prague need a win to go through to the next round, Rangers needing a win by 2 goals to go through.
Rangers should be 2/3 goals up.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
So Leicester move to top of the group as it stands...does this mean Rodgers is back in the frame for the United job??

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
I think that might be Dewsbury-Hall's first for the club, our academy is starting to produce