g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Europa Semi Finals

Canagel

Atletico have to be the most negative big team I've ever seen. And the most comfortable at getting men behind the ball. Even when the pressure seems to be mounting on their goal they don't seem remotely fazed. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. :lol:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Is there absolutely no communication between the GK and the defense at Arsenal?

Aboutreika18

Atletico have to be the most negative big team I've ever seen. And the most comfortable at getting men behind the ball. Even when the pressure seems to be mounting on their goal they don't seem remotely fazed. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. :lol:
Nah, especially in an era where most of the elite teams can't seem to defend at a high level, there's something to envy about how well drilled Simeone's Atletico have been over the years.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
They are awful to watch but somehow it works for them.

Loublaze

ATLien
United are not far behind

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Diego Simone up in the stands gesturing and talking about tactics to himself :)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’ve turned it off. A shit team vs a negative team.

I think a few people on here could do with watching this. We’re neither that shit nor that negative.

montpelier

Bellerin scouting report - quick & gets around the park, but is shite

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Stupid foul, but that previous by Gabi was a definite yellow.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Scrappy doo getting a yellow for his antics with the referee.