Explosions at Boston Marathon

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
One of the first cops on the scene must have been Australian. He was quoted as saying "the boat was a bloody mess"

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Hmm, interesting point but wouldn't he be covered by Romney care?

But anyway think Michael Moore showed that terrorists/criminals get better healthcare than a large section of the American public.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Trump and friends will use this to argue against Obama's immigration reform. I'm sure a lot of the law enforcement, nurses, doctors and everyone involved are immigrants who do contribute in a positive way.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
So Fox are saying that an unnamed foreign government [or its intelligence agencies] warned the FBI about the elder brother a few years ago.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
In the midst of the joy of his capture, it's important to remember the four people who died. :(

There's an image on Twitter of him being examined after he was apprehended.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I meant to post this while I was at work, but was anyone else reminded of the end of the Blues Brothers today? I like to imagine everyone was running around saying "hut! hut! hut!"

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Sentence this fecker to 40 years of constant waterboarding, after you have chopped his nuts off with a rusty butter knife, offcourse.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Another thankful conclusion: less Boston accent on the teev

Sam

I meant to post this while I was at work, but was anyone else reminded of the end of the Blues Brothers today? I like to imagine everyone was running around saying "hut! hut! hut!"
Yes! :lol:

Apparently the resident who discovered him actually looked into the boat and saw him there, then called the police. I'd have shit myself!

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
No miranda rights required for first interrogation because of public safety exception.

Quinton Fortune

Looks like the officers may have dropped him on his face getting him out. Glad that he's been arrested but its time that his story ends, ofcourse motives will want to be discussed but now the media and the public should focus on the victims and do our very best to help them in anyway we can and leave this horrible scrot to rot in a cell