Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

2x G.N. Sweepstake Winner, Apprentice Winner 2013
Somewhere between a rock and a hard place.
I feel like the bearer of bad news, nonetheless an official DVDSCR of Terminator Salvation has been released. Those who requested links for the movie have been sent links of this copy to vent their anger at.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I feel on the verge of crying such is my bitterness and anger. I had hear this before but wanted to keep the news from you to protect your feelings.

A wailing and gnashing of teeth will follow no doubt.

Be strong Caftards.

topper

Clown
Are you sure you guys aren't getting attracted to the dark side? Those last two posts sounded a bit ambiguous. You know we have a zero tolerance for illegal file sharing on here don't you? TBH you don't sound half as disgusted at the prospect of these files existing as you should do.

If you like I'll keep an eye on Amazon and let you know when the legal DVD versions some out in 6-12 months time.
:mad:ffs be sensible - Wibble you canna get full of righteous anger watching kosha vids

- away with you now and let us ferment in our righteous disgust and anger :rolleyes:

Only Harry Potter camera versions will be available and even then that will be in a few days time. Screeners won't be available for months yet and so you'll all have to wait to vent your anger.

Cina

People really need to understand torrents, so they can avoid them of course.

DVDRIPs and DVDSCRs don't magically appear once a film is released in the cinema, they need something to be recorded off, for example, A feckING DVD.

And generally, though I may be wrong here, generally, DVDs do not come out for months after the film is released in the cinema.

This is generally the order

CAM - Awful quality, just a camera in a cinema
TeleSync (TS) - Not quite so awful quality, generally a proper camera in a secluded cinema
DVDSCR - Good quality, and usually comes out may 2 - 4 weeks before the DVD would come out. NOTE - R5 is the same as a DVDSCR, it's just a different region or some shit like that.
DVDRIP - The last to come out, and for big US films it'll be out once the film is released on DVD there, so usually it is still before it's released over here.

95% of the time this is the order, but very, very occasionally you might get an early DVDSCR or something.

Again though, I don't see why you need to ask here, there are an awful lot of search sites out there.

^It's a forum dude, it's here so people can ask questions.

With R5's, be careful with audio quality. An R5 is usually a DVD from russia or somewhere which has been released earlier than worldwide release of the DVD to stop piracy in that region. Obviously didn't work. Normally LiNE audio is synced with the video as the video is in a different language. I believe LiNE audio is recorded through the headphone jack on seats somewhere or something. However sometimes CAM audio is used in qhich case you're watching good quality video with terrible audio quality.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
People really need to understand torrents, so they can avoid them of course.

DVDRIPs and DVDSCRs don't magically appear once a film is released in the cinema, they need something to be recorded off, for example, A feckING DVD.

And generally, though I may be wrong here, generally, DVDs do not come out for months after the film is released in the cinema.

This is generally the order

CAM - Awful quality, just a camera in a cinema
TeleSync (TS) - Not quite so awful quality, generally a proper camera in a secluded cinema
DVDSCR - Good quality, and usually comes out may 2 - 4 weeks before the DVD would come out. NOTE - R5 is the same as a DVDSCR, it's just a different region or some shit like that.
DVDRIP - The last to come out, and for big US films it'll be out once the film is released on DVD there, so usually it is still before it's released over here.

95% of the time this is the order, but very, very occasionally you might get an early DVDSCR or something.

Again though, I don't see why you need to ask here, there are an awful lot of search sites out there.

And I don't understand why you are getting upset at people asking.

That said thanks for info.

Cina

And I don't understand why you are getting upset at people asking.

That said thanks for info.
Not upset mate, but honestly it's far easier and quicker to find torrents on sites like pirate bay than to ask about them here, then have someone pm you and then end up on pirate bay anyway. As long as you make sure to pick torrents with a good seeder - leecher ratio (2:1 is very rare on public sites but 1:1 or 1:2 is fine) and check comments to make sure that its legit and hasn't a virus or some shite on it, then you're all set.

Tibs

Before a film is released it can be on DVD for people to leak (horrible, bad people)

For example, I understand some hideous people downloaded Sweeney Todd before it was in the cinemas, in excellent quality as it was ripped from a DVD...this DVD was sent out to Awards organisers to see if it could win any. Thankfully I didn't see that vile copy.

Cina

^It's a forum dude, it's here so people can ask questions.

With R5's, be careful with audio quality. An R5 is usually a DVD from russia or somewhere which has been released earlier than worldwide release of the DVD to stop piracy in that region. Obviously didn't work. Normally LiNE audio is synced with the video as the video is in a different language. I believe LiNE audio is recorded through the headphone jack on seats somewhere or something. However sometimes CAM audio is used in qhich case you're watching good quality video with terrible audio quality.
More so discuss things than ask questions, but meh :)

EZee

Disgustingly, a download of Bruno has forced itself onto my computer, but I feel it would be rude to cancel it.
olly... as you dont allow pm's i presume im safe in the fact that you wont be able to pm me this filth...

just to make certain that thid discusting depravity is not forced onto me please dont post a reply to tell me where you found it and what you typed into the search to get it...

ok... please do!!!!

Maroon Lucifer

wow... amazed what these bad people have done now Terminator Salvation, The Hangover, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Race To Witch Mountain, Miss March, Adventureland all on DVDSCR in the last few days.
Just to check the quality I forced myself to sit through The Hangover, and sadly it's good quality.
V=8
A=8½
definitely watchable, but don't though!

Lance Uppercut

wow... amazed what these bad people have done now Terminator Salvation, The Hangover, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Race To Witch Mountain, Miss March, Adventureland all on DVDSCR in the last few days.
Just to check the quality I forced myself to sit through The Hangover, and sadly it's good quality.
V=8
A=8½
definitely watchable, but don't though!
You better not send me a link to that.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Disgustingly, a download of Bruno has forced itself onto my computer, but I feel it would be rude to cancel it.
i wont believe this filth until i see it with my own eyes!

air_mood

i wont believe this filth until i see it with my own eyes!
Same here. Won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes. The thought of it disgusts me though. Would be disgusted as well if a download of Public Enemies were to find it's way into my inbox. Utterly disgusted.

iSparky

thats horrifying, feck me its pure filth!!

iSparky

why do people do things of this horrific nature?:(

Bearded but no genius

I am fecking disgusted to discover that the missus has for the third day running turned the Azureus account off overnight while I am trying to catch illegal downloaders in the act to the tune of about 40g worth of stuff.

That takes a bit of time, deary. A bit lot more time if you keep shutting the damned thing off because you have the brain of a pigeon.

Spoony

The People's President
Can someone NOT send me a link to Bruno?

Anyone caught doing so will probably get banned.

Or something.

Zen86

I'd find it horrifying if someone were to pm me a decent torrent for the new harry potter film, absolutely horrifying..

EZee

I am fecking disgusted to discover that the missus has for the third day running turned the Azureus account off overnight while I am trying to catch illegal downloaders in the act to the tune of about 40g worth of stuff.

That takes a bit of time, deary. A bit lot more time if you keep shutting the damned thing off because you have the brain of a pigeon.
you see if you had kicked her in the **** hard enough after the 1st time this wouldnt have happened again...

its your fault... now get all angry about it and boot her up the chuff like she has never been booted before

iSparky

I'd find it horrifying if someone were to pm me a decent torrent for the new harry potter film, absolutely horrifying..
same here, that would be fecking disgusting

EZee

It's an HTTP link not a torrent, but I sent it to you anyway for you to investigate such filth.
although these discusting people dont stop at http links...

some scallywag released a cam torrent on the pirate bay yesterday... be careful because if you accidentally went to thepirate bay.com (and accidents do happen) and your fingers happened to type in bruno cam you would find about 4000 seeding it as a torrent and it would download in about an hour and a half...

so be very careful people...

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I saw a clip of that new moviefilm Bruno today, and I was quite frankly disgusted by its crudeness. Will any of you be kind enough to PM me a link to this moviefilm (http preferred, but not required) so that I can block it on my browser.

Thanks.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I saw a clip of that new moviefilm Bruno today, and I was quite frankly disgusted by its crudeness. Will any of you be kind enough to PM me a link to this moviefilm (http preferred, but not required) so that I can block it on my browser.

Thanks.
Certainly not!

Yes

Don16

Annoying cnut
I really don't wanna know how good the quality of that bruno release is. If someone PM's me with this information I will be very sad.