Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm currently investigating a dvd rip of 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'.

Being a big fan of David Fincher I'd be horrified if this was what I think it is.

In fact, I'd probably be petrified into a coma for about 2 hours 46 minutes and 3 seconds.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I am glad to report that I haven't been disgusted by much recently although I did nearly puke when I heard that a decent copy of The International was floating around.

Hopefully nobody will report that I am mistaken and that there are lots of good films around that have been sickeningly stolen from their rightful and no doubt outraged owners.

Tibs

I've decided that if I was to ever need a crack for the Adobe CS3 series software, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and this crack find my way on to my computer, I will never design a thing again, and live on the streets in protest

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Who would have thought that a dvd quality rip of Nicholas Cage in future predicting time capsule mind bending movie 'Knowing' would be available to download?

It certainly wasn't predicted in the movie.

Which I saw at the Cinema.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I would be horrified if somebody pm'd me rapidshare links for a good copy of I Love You Man

HsJ

I'd be gutted if people found The Hangover on the internet rather than go to the cinema and watch it, like its supposed to be watched.

Feel extremely sorry for the creators of the film.

manxmanc

If anyone has ripped off Looking for Eric I would be physically sick.

Lance Uppercut

I'd be gutted if people found The Hangover on the internet rather than go to the cinema and watch it, like its supposed to be watched.

Feel extremely sorry for the creators of the film.
Fully agree with you. If 'Drag Me to Hell' was also somehow leaked it would almost push me over the edge.

I would be horrified if somebody pm'd me rapidshare links for a good copy of I Love You Man
If that happened to me, I would be forced to kick the sender in the balls with extreme prejudice.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Pretty angry to see that a dvd rip of Watchmen has finally hit the interweb.

And they were so close to actually beating the vermin with the official release. :mad:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

I've just come across this thread and its hilarious. Someone should get an award for this but I'd boycott it in disgust.

2x G.N. Sweepstake Winner, Apprentice Winner 2013
Somewhere between a rock and a hard place.
Digital Distribution Copies of The Hangover and Terminator Salvation have been released. Apparently the quality is extremely similar to DVD Screeners. Vile. Just absolutely vile.

nooshka

I'd be really pissed off if someone were to message me a torrent link to those two films as i've heard both are rubbish.

Lance Uppercut

Digital Distribution Copies of The Hangover and Terminator Salvation have been released. Apparently the quality is extremely similar to DVD Screeners. Vile. Just absolutely vile.
It would be a total travesty of justice if you were to provide me with some more info.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I wouldn't mind reviewing those links before I have a good moan!

Tibs

I for one will be FURIOUS is Harry Potter 6 DVD Screeners become available

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Gosh I would be livid if anyone was to send me a link to this disgraceful film. Absolutely horrified!

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I er, also would be mortified if either of those films found their way into my inbox.

Cina

No they haven't, I am absolutely delighted to report that they're only telesyncs and are not great quality at all. Hopefully that will stop all these thieving swines getting them now and instead waiting a few months for good quality versions.

Thank god.

BahamaRed

Legend
I just checked out Watchmen and Knowing and you're right! People are downloading this stuff for free. I had to close down my browser right away. I felt a bit like a lord after doing that.

air_mood

I would be disgusted if someone sent me links for the latest Harry Potter movie, Terminator Salvation, I love You Man and Looking For Eric. Absolutely disgusted.

Cina

Guys, in all fairness, stop asking for links and use your brain.

There are a lot of horrible, awful sites out there you can easily search on to find what you need. If the disgusting torrents aren't on them, we're not going to be able to find them either.

air_mood

In all seriousness, has anyone managed to find a decent copy of Looking For Eric?? I've been looking all over trying to express my utter disgust at it's availability, no luck though.

manxmanc

In all seriousness, has anyone managed to find a decent copy of Looking For Eric?? I've been looking all over trying to express my utter disgust at it's availability, no luck though.
Its not about.

Same with Away days.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Are you sure you guys aren't getting attracted to the dark side? Those last two posts sounded a bit ambiguous. You know we have a zero tolerance for illegal file sharing on here don't you? TBH you don't sound half as disgusted at the prospect of these files existing as you should do.

If you like I'll keep an eye on Amazon and let you know when the legal DVD versions some out in 6-12 months time.

2x G.N. Sweepstake Winner, Apprentice Winner 2013
Somewhere between a rock and a hard place.
No they haven't, I am absolutely delighted to report that they're only telesyncs and are not great quality at all. Hopefully that will stop all these thieving swines getting them now and instead waiting a few months for good quality versions.

Thank god.
In the case of Terminator Salvation you are probably right, but for the Hangover I was mortified as to how good the quality actually was. I was bottling my anger through pleasured viewing.

air_mood

Are you sure you guys aren't getting attracted to the dark side? Those last two posts sounded a bit ambiguous. You know we have a zero tolerance for illegal file sharing on here don't you? TBH you don't sound half as disgusted at the prospect of these files existing as you should do.

If you like I'll keep an eye on Amazon and let you know when the legal DVD versions some out in 6-12 months time.
Rest assured I'm really, really disgusted Wibble. Hence why I wanted to see if there's one floating about to show my utter, utter, utter disgust at it. You know I mean it when there's 3 utters in one sentence.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
The Hangover you say? I would throw a proper Ronaldo-strop if I found a torrent link for that in my inbox.
exactly the same as this chap, i would be properly pissed if this happened to me