Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
anyone found a link for INFERNO? I think the authorities and Tom Hanks should be notified.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
can I have help from any football streamers

We've finally come to the conclusion Virgin media are robbing us blind so we're going to be cancelling (nearly £110 a month now) I've just bought a fire stick after hearing a lot about kodi, anyway I've got it up and running and found a great add on for all the very latest HD movies called exodus its brilliant.

but for the life of me I can't find a stable sports stream add ons. I've found plenty but none were anywhere near HD quality is there any add on that has football in actual HD?

C.M.P

2014 Grand National Sweepstake Winner
can I have help from any football streamers

We've finally come to the conclusion Virgin media are robbing us blind so we're going to be cancelling (nearly £110 a month now) I've just bought a fire stick after hearing a lot about kodi, anyway I've got it up and running and found a great add on for all the very latest HD movies called exodus its brilliant.

but for the life of me I can't find a stable sports stream add ons. I've found plenty but none were anywhere near HD quality is there any add on that has football in actual HD?

You won't find any fee add-ons which are 100% reliable, some very good ones knocking about. There is a kodi conversation going on, you will need @Damien to add you, not the best subject to discuss out in the open

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
If anyone feels like doing the decent thing there is a decent 1080p copy of Don't Breathe floating about at the moment. Some image distortion but it is hardly noticeable, and the movie is good enough to justify it. Review of the movie in the movie review thread.

DanH

It's a good job the working Italian mirror of torrentday is hard to find isn't .it ?

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Tried to get on Torrent Day all day and keep getting this,
This site can’t provide a secure connection
Have the managed to close it down , OH I do hope so ?
I was on it yesterday. Have you changed your antivirus or vpn?

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
What are the best torrent sites you guys use? The old ones aren't being updated as much and am finding it harder to find files to report!

Assistance in my quest would be greatly appreciated!

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Haven't reported any torrents for a while. Does anyone know of windows 10 and serial.

I've been without a working PC for too now.

Bebe

What are the best torrent sites you guys use? The old ones aren't being updated as much and am finding it harder to find files to report!

That deviant haven, The Bay of Pirates, is somehow still trucking along. I've never seen the need to go after others when the main culprit is still at large and so effective at what it does.

vanthaman

Winner

I use one that is very 1337 x. I use it toreport them all the time

vanthaman

Winner
none of the 3 sites I usually use are working today

looks like virgin media have blocked them, well done to them for that

buts its ok, ive found some proxy sites for them so I can continue the good fight

Last edited:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Hell or high water is now available for reporting.

It is getting rave reviews. I have no idea how the Blueray hit the sites so fast.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Has anyone been utterly disgusted to find Football Manager 2017 for mac being whored around the download internet?

Id like to report such behaviour of anyone pointed it out to me.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I would be very disappointed if anyone found out that there was a way to crack Wyscout 4, as to get an account without paying £300 a month. It's a truly incredible tool which is worth the money, so I'd hope nobody has found any way whatsoever to get around this.

That said, I'm 99% sure nobody has, which is good.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
I use eztv to track some of these disgusting torrents that make it online so that I can report it to the authorities. Is there another working website at the moment to get torrents for tv shows so I can report that too?

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Has anyone been utterly disgusted to find Football Manager 2017 for mac being whored around the download internet?

Id like to report such behaviour of anyone pointed it out to me.
Any cracks of this for Mac or PC should be reported to me immediately so I can contact Miles!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hope there's not a decent copy of Arrival this soon after its release.

Hed Zitin

Gutted What has gone. Double punch with Waffles also down. By far the best way to discover new music.

Hopefully like after Oink there are new sites.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Anyone found fm 17 crack yet? Want to report that

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
I've just reported zooqle. Damn torrent hosting services. They all need to be closed!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I was disgusted to learn that the pirates offer a great HD rip of Inferno. Robert Langdon should be informed.