F1 2019 season

Giggsy92

Of all of Vettel's many many mistakes in recent years I think that's my favourite.

hobbers

Vettel is an absolute joke these days.

He's worse in wheel to wheel racing than just about any elite driver in the last 20 years.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I'm surprised none of the cars got stuck in the gravel. :lol: he just went straight up the back of him

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
That was despicable from Seb. He should be thrown out of the race. No punishment they do to him can justify the clear wipeout he’s played on Max.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Vettel hand up in the air blaming max :lol:

20solskjaer

Cant believe ive just heard martin brundle saying seb will complain he didnt leave him a cars width :lol:

NM

That was despicable from Seb. He should be thrown out of the race. No punishment they do to him can justify the clear wipeout he’s played on Max.
Max got what was coming to him to be fair. Vettel will take the penalty, but about time somebody showed that Max can't just run others off the road.

Member 90887

Vettel hasn't been the same at all since the Canada incident.

I think he's made up his mind and he's retiring this year. He looks like he gave up.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Max got what was coming to him to be fair. Vettel will take the penalty, but about time somebody showed that Max can't just run others off the road.
Yep, can understand that POV in general too but this was clear. LeClerc was having a great duel with him earlier and handing him that lesson cleanly at times.

Member 90887

Someone said Hamilton's only good when he starts from pole. That true?
What are you trying to achieve here haha? He got handed first place through safety car. That's not the right race to be smug about him winning from second place.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
What are you trying to achieve here haha? He got handed first place through safety car. That's not the right race to be smug about him winning from second place.
I wasnt being smug. It was a dig more then anything:wenger:

NM

Stick to football.
Been watching F1 longer than football, and much longer than the huge Dutch contingent that never turned out for Jos.

Yep, can understand that POV in general too but this was clear. LeClerc was having a great duel with him earlier and handing him that lesson cleanly at times.
Agree - Vettel is clearly past it, but anybody other than a Verstappen fan would have enjoyed that. He drives rough, others will do the same to him.