F1 2021 Season

Zlaatan

Parody Account
This is what happens when a team boss loses control i'm afraid.

When you see somebody like Horner acting overly emotional and throwing his toys out the pram no wonder kids are going to think it's OK to be abusive.

Very sad.
I can't say I'm Horner's biggest fan and he definitely fanned the flames on this to an embarrassing point but let's not act like hateful and disgusting social media comments is something new. This was arguably the biggest and potentially most decisive incident in F1 in a very long time and there are countless idiots out there who will abuse anyone who gets in the way of their favorite driver, especially if the WC is on the line.

Athletes and celebreties in general recieve hate for dating the wrong person or changing their opinion on which fast food chain is the best, so that both Max and Lewis were abused after last weekend is about as surprising as the sun rising. I'm positive that Horner contributed to it, but it would've been really, really bad even if he hadn't.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
What's the track like on pole side and vice versa?

Lightbringer

So have HAM,VER, BOT in top 3 in varying orders in 95% of all sessions this season, with Perez alternating between 4th and 12th. It just is not a coincidence anymore, right? How good are Verstappen or how immensly bad are Perez? This years Red Bull is much better than previous cars but still Perez is struggling mightily. Red Bull must be so frustrated their 2nd driver cant even see the back of Hamiltons car outside of street races all seasong long. Perez is literally useless to them.

pauldyson1uk

So have HAM,VER, BOT in top 3 in varying orders in 95% of all sessions this season, with Perez alternating between 4th and 12th. It just is not a coincidence anymore, right? How good are Verstappen or how immensly bad are Perez? This years Red Bull is much better than previous cars but still Perez is struggling mightily. Red Bull must be so frustrated their 2nd driver cant even see the back of Hamiltons car outside of street races all seasong long. Perez is literally useless to them.
Each driver will have imput for his car, maybe Perez is just not that good on setting up his car.
Lewis , Max and Bottas we know are very good at the tweeks they need to do.

LoneStar

1 second difference to Max, wow. If Perez continues like this, he might not even make it to the end of the season.

LoneStar

2 stop strategy for the Redbulls, will be interesting. Still not sure why though. Especially for Max.

Leg-End

Seems like a slip up from Red Bull starting on the sorts, definitely will two stop from there.